TERA Appreciation Post

13»

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catatonic wrote: »
    yall complain too much. and who the [filtered] cares about resets obtainable from the tera store. theres a whole thread on it too. you can get the [filtered] easy already with vanguards.

Because in the TERA community people complain for the sake of it. BHS and EME could release the patch of perfection tomorrow that fixes literally every problem with the game every and makes the game literally perfect and someone would still pick it apart.

in the past we had complaint, but no so much like today, at this time bhs was fine and minea did the best she could to keep our tera great, i am nearly sure it is because her if we were better with big gap than gameforge tera
  • Mundala wrote: »
    Despite the complaints people have about serious in-game issues or some mundane ones. I just want to thank BHS and EME on TERA. I genuinely enjoy this game and wouldn't trade it for any MMO out there. I enjoy the combat, the leveling, the guilds, the PvP, the PvE, the classes, the races, the lore and so much more. In this post instead of what BHS could fix in TERA and yelling it's a "dead game", instead talk/explain what you truly appreciate and love about this game.

"I genuinely enjoy this game and wouldn't trade it for any MMO out there." idk about that LOL but anyways
    i agree with the rest of the post.
  • edited January 2017
    Hey all. A lot of mixed feelings in this thread. I want to give a big thank you to everyone posting their appreciation for TERA and the work that goes into keeping the game going. The awesome ideas and the thanks that you guys give help keep us strong. 2017 is going to be an excellent year for TERA players :proud:

For those choosing to complain in this thread, you're totally within your right to give negative feedback, but instead of turning this discussion into a salty stew of random grievances I'd appreciate it if you post/create threads that are on topic with your opinions.

To everyone just bickering back and forth with each other because you disagree with some random comment - please drop it. We all have strong feelings towards the game. Try to respect your fellow TERA players even if you don't agree with how they feel. Thank you!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hey all. A lot of mixed feelings in this thread. I want to give a big thank you to everyone posting their appreciation for TERA and the work that goes into keeping the game going. The awesome ideas and the thanks that you guys give help keep us strong. 2017 is going to be an excellent year for TERA players :proud:

For those choosing to complain in this thread, you're totally within your right to give negative feedback, but instead of turning this discussion into a salty stew of random grievances I'd appreciate it if you post/create threads that are on topic with your opinions.

To everyone just bickering back and forth with each other because you disagree with some random comment - please drop it. We all have strong feelings towards the game. Try to respect your fellow TERA players even if you don't agree with how they feel. Thank you!

There are many good things as bad things in-game at the moment.

First thing several players want to know is how much our complains and feedback to EME can reach and have some impact in BHS.

It wouldn't hurt if you tell us "would impact nothing on BHS" more than those players are hurt already.
  • What hurt me the most is......

latency

and salty people

But EME are doing their best atm. Thank you for your efforts and many ways including taking hits from player rants and etc.
  • I dig TERA. I like things that have a high potential for skill. My job is a professional orchestra musician which requires [filtered] near perfection every time if you want to get and keep your job. TERA lets me engage that perfectionist side of things when I'm not doing it for my job :)

Also etc hi blah blah ping/lag issues / genderlock / elin party 3.0

if you think tera takes any skill, then im pretty sure you havent played much mmos. or any mmos at all.

It takes some if you want to not suck at it. But yeah it's something where I can feed my perfectionist side that doesn't require my entire brain; only half of it :3