Echoes of Aranea

I have the 4 things you have to get, but when I go to Godin he doesn't give me the rewards, and I still have the 4 things, what am I to do with the 4 things?

Best Answers

• CezCez
    Accepted Answer
    Those are just achivment, you dont actualy have that item in your inventory. Just an indicator you got all "eastereggs" from the instance. Yes you can run it 2/4times a day. Hope this helps.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Snuffy44 wrote: »
    ok, so the 4 things mean I completed the quest, so then you go to see Gadin in Hi Watch, he dose not give me the rewards for completing the quest, and I still have the 4 things, is he to take them? can I do this quest again cause I still have the 4 things? What am I not doing?

Those are suposed to be the memories you have restored from that quest.

Those aren't "physical" items.

The rewards you will get are from chest and a bonus of intricate indentification scroll, masterwork enigmatic scroll, spellbind, t9 feedstock...

There is nothing more to do there and you can do 2 times per day that dungeon.

Answers

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    What four things? I don't recall any quest items for that instance. Can you post a screenshot?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    What four things? I don't recall any quest items for that instance. Can you post a screenshot?

http://imgur.com/a/8OJNT
  • The four items you indicate are the 4 "achievements" you have completed in the instance. Filling in those boxes were pretty much what completing those subquests were supposed to do.
  • Or, I am very confused.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    No that's what it is.
  • ok, so the 4 things mean I completed the quest, so then you go to see Gadin in Hi Watch, he dose not give me the rewards for completing the quest, and I still have the 4 things, is he to take them? can I do this quest again cause I still have the 4 things? What am I not doing?
  • Snuffy44 wrote: »
    ok, so the 4 things mean I completed the quest, so then you go to see Gadin in Hi Watch, he dose not give me the rewards for completing the quest, and I still have the 4 things, is he to take them? can I do this quest again cause I still have the 4 things? What am I not doing?

No, the 4 things means you've done the optional objectives, and the reward for those are the achievements. To complete the quest you have to go kill the spider queen, read what was restored in her chamber and teleport back out.
  • If you read the quest description you notice that the whole point why you are going back in time (yes, you are going back in time to the expedition where Syona, Elin princess and Zolyns sister dissappeared) is to recover pieces of memory total of 4.

The memory piecess aren't crucial for the instance to be completed, you have to kill the queen and that's it.