[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

We got a good patch (from patch notes) but some issues I want to be addressed too please.

I like that patch, many good things about it. But what issues I was talking about?

1: Enchantment Boon Box: This one needs update and improve to solve the problem with feedstock. This is a priority.

2: Enchantment scrolls update; Both friendship scrolls and also Emporium Reward store. Tier 8 and Tier 9 doesn't really help the player to +12 or +9. Change all scrolls to +9 Tier (Mid Tier whenever added) for low tier Reward Store and Enchantment scroll update.

3: Enchantmen Bonanza Box on Vanguard merchant: It is about enchanting mats, so it goes to enchant gears, would be nice to force some strict pve players to do PVP to get that. Also with other stuff in the PVP shop, so it will be also nice to be able to get it with Vanguard credits.

These are priorities for now I think :D

@Spacecats & @Noesis , Thanks for the patch and consider these anytime soon plz o:)
«1345

Comments

  • I would not agree to any of the above 3 being 'priorities' at all. They are honestly not of even a moderate concern to the average short or long term player
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    tiama wrote: »
    I would not agree to any of the above 3 being 'priorities' at all. They are honestly not of even a moderate concern to the average short or long term player

    There are issues that needs to be done by BHS only, I don't go there. So between us and EME I consider them priorities. and I believe EME can fix them on their own.
  • number 1. you mention a problem with feedstock, I see no real problem with feedstock. being able to get 1k+ of t10 feed everyday is not hard
    number 2. nobody really cares about enchantment scrolls (because there is no problem with feedstock)
    number 3. It's a nice idea but, as enchanting mats are not really a huge problem to get, why is this a priority to you?

    Yes there are some issues that EME needs to look at in 2017, personally I would not put these 'issues' high on that list
  • ApenApen
    edited January 2017
    tiama wrote: »
    I would not agree to any of the above 3 being 'priorities' at all. They are honestly not of even a moderate concern to the average short or long term player

    They're all priorities to players who care enough about the game to bring their issues to the forums in hope of change. The average short term player doesn't matter unless they're spending absurd amounts of money on EMP. The average long term player obviously cares about their ability to enchant their gear efficiently, as they'll have to repeat the process every few months on their main and any alts they may have. These are things that the community has been asking for for ages, and the majority of loyal players share this sentiment.

    Not trying to be a [filtered], but you hurt our chances of fixing the game when you downplay issues that the community want to see solved.
  • Apen wrote: »
    tiama wrote: »
    I would not agree to any of the above 3 being 'priorities' at all. They are honestly not of even a moderate concern to the average short or long term player

    They're all priorities to players who care enough about the game to bring their issues to the forums in hope of change. The average short term player doesn't matter unless they're spending absurd amounts of money on EMP. The average long term player obviously cares about their ability to enchant their gear efficiently, as they'll have to repeat the process every few months on their main and any alts they may have. These are things that the community has been asking for for ages, and the majority of loyal players share this sentiment.

    Not trying to be a [filtered], but you hurt our chances of fixing the game when you downplay issues that the community want to see solved.

    You say 'fixing the game' like the current system is broken, there is plenty of feedstock in circulation, the same with alkahest. It is not hard in any way to get these materials at all. Do some mindless iod bam VG's and a couple celestial arena's, switch toons and do it again. Or, if that doesn't take your fancy, just do some dungeons. Viola you have plenty of feedstock and VG credits to spend on alkahest. I've played this game for 4 years and getting 8 alt's into midtier gear +12 has never been easier, 7 toons took me 1 day each and the 8th took 2 because I was being lazy. Maybe you guys just need to get off your lazy butts and go and get what you need/want instead of asking for it all to be handed to you in greater proportions than it already is. It takes very little time and effort. Not trying to be a [filtered], but just saying :)
  • NobupakNobupak ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Yeah, I'd like to issue some more issues that needs to be addressed. The buddy up system for the players who uses the code to level up their player characters receive outdated items upon reaching level 65 (which I myself was very disappointed with). As mentioned above, the enchantment scroll to make +9 MW gear to +12 only works on tier 7 and tier 8 gear, something that has become obsolete.

    The 'friendly instance reset scroll' only resets the following dungeons: Bathysmal Rise, Timescape, Bathysmal Rise (Hard), Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard), Timescape (Hard). Which we all know will not help new players who just became level 65, and the only dungeon in that scroll which you can reset is the Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard). The only thing useful in that final parcel is the +1000 Federation Bills. Another thing to point out is that the description for all friendship parcels are outdated, and it needs to be updated.
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd like to issue some more issues that needs to be addressed. The buddy up system for the players who uses the code to level up their player characters receive outdated items upon reaching level 65 (which I myself was very disappointed with). As mentioned above, the enchantment scroll to make +9 MW gear to +12 only works on tier 7 and tier 8 gear, something that has become obsolete.

    Agreed, this really should be changed every major patch to fit the current mid-tier gear... Why would anyone ever get level 65 and decide to +12 something that's 2 patches old?

  • ApenApen
    edited January 2017
    tiama wrote: »
    Apen wrote: »
    tiama wrote: »
    I would not agree to any of the above 3 being 'priorities' at all. They are honestly not of even a moderate concern to the average short or long term player

    They're all priorities to players who care enough about the game to bring their issues to the forums in hope of change. The average short term player doesn't matter unless they're spending absurd amounts of money on EMP. The average long term player obviously cares about their ability to enchant their gear efficiently, as they'll have to repeat the process every few months on their main and any alts they may have. These are things that the community has been asking for for ages, and the majority of loyal players share this sentiment.

    Not trying to be a [filtered], but you hurt our chances of fixing the game when you downplay issues that the community want to see solved.

    You say 'fixing the game' like the current system is broken, there is plenty of feedstock in circulation, the same with alkahest. It is not hard in any way to get these materials at all. Do some mindless iod bam VG's and a couple celestial arena's, switch toons and do it again. Or, if that doesn't take your fancy, just do some dungeons. Viola you have plenty of feedstock and VG credits to spend on alkahest. I've played this game for 4 years and getting 8 alt's into midtier gear +12 has never been easier, 7 toons took me 1 day each and the 8th took 2 because I was being lazy. Maybe you guys just need to get off your lazy butts and go and get what you need/want instead of asking for it all to be handed to you in greater proportions than it already is. It takes very little time and effort. Not trying to be a [filtered], but just saying :)

    I have every class geared in at least Guile on MT, but I can play for most of the day. If you say can get full +12 Guile in one day on every one of your alts you either already had lots of money to begin with, swiped for it, or you're a liar. As a matter of fact I made a Berserker on Fey Forest just to test it out, and it took 3 days to get from level one with no money to full +12 Guile. Only a minority of active players can spend 8+ hours grinding every day, so don't act like having a job, classes to attend, or a family to support and care for is being lazy. Also what about VM gear? I want to see how fast you can get +15 ambush with no money or mats stashed away.
  • Not a priority but I agree 100% on 1 and 2

    Things like these should be updated each patch to make a viable option... bonanza boxes were updated the patch after to give relevant feedstock, why haven't enchantment boon boxes been updated since they were released?
  • NotArisaNotArisa
    edited January 2017
    1 & 2 : yeah, as they are rn they're useless and they could use an update but necessary/priority? nah, there is no shortage of supplies even without them (and this is coming from some1 that hasn't bought feedstock in his lyf :P)
    3: the whole point of those shops is to give PvP players access to stuff we PvE folk get from doing our dungeons, so each of us can progress without being forced to step into the other's "territory", you get ur enchanting mats from ur dungeons, they get them from pvp, its simply fair as it is, none of us is 'forced' to do anything.
  • Apen wrote: »
    tiama wrote: »
    Apen wrote: »
    tiama wrote: »
    I would not agree to any of the above 3 being 'priorities' at all. They are honestly not of even a moderate concern to the average short or long term player

    They're all priorities to players who care enough about the game to bring their issues to the forums in hope of change. The average short term player doesn't matter unless they're spending absurd amounts of money on EMP. The average long term player obviously cares about their ability to enchant their gear efficiently, as they'll have to repeat the process every few months on their main and any alts they may have. These are things that the community has been asking for for ages, and the majority of loyal players share this sentiment.

    Not trying to be a [filtered], but you hurt our chances of fixing the game when you downplay issues that the community want to see solved.

    You say 'fixing the game' like the current system is broken, there is plenty of feedstock in circulation, the same with alkahest. It is not hard in any way to get these materials at all. Do some mindless iod bam VG's and a couple celestial arena's, switch toons and do it again. Or, if that doesn't take your fancy, just do some dungeons. Viola you have plenty of feedstock and VG credits to spend on alkahest. I've played this game for 4 years and getting 8 alt's into midtier gear +12 has never been easier, 7 toons took me 1 day each and the 8th took 2 because I was being lazy. Maybe you guys just need to get off your lazy butts and go and get what you need/want instead of asking for it all to be handed to you in greater proportions than it already is. It takes very little time and effort. Not trying to be a [filtered], but just saying :)

    I have every class geared in at least Guile on MT, but I can play for most of the day. If you say can get full +12 Guile in one day on every one of your alts you either already had lots of money to begin with, swiped for it, or you're a liar. As a matter of fact I made a Berserker on Fey Forest just to test it out, and it took 3 days to get from level one with no money to full +12 Guile. Only a minority of active players can spend 8+ hours grinding every day, so don't act like having a job, classes to attend, or a family to support and care for is being lazy. Also what about VM gear? I want to see how fast you can get +15 ambush with no money or mats stashed away.

    Yes I am saying that each one of my alts took 1 day (each) from reaching level 65 to having +12 guile. I don't spend anything even close to 8 hours everyday playing this game, infact I work 10 hour shifts for 4 days a week. The point I was trying to make is this patch has been far too easy to get to that stage in the first place. 1 day, or in your case 3 days, starting at level 0 to get a full guile +12 set, is just ridiculous. No wonder half the playerbase is leaving, they are bored of relentlessly farming the same 2 dungeons or battlegrounds to try and get to the next step of ambush gears. You mentioned how fast you can get ambush+15, this conversation and the points that I'm trying to make are about enchantment materials and not things like ladies handkerchief. By the time you have got all the caprin handles and handkerchiefs you should have enough feedstock and alk easily to enchant those gears. I'm not by any means saying that I do not agree with points made, but they are not in the slightest a priority right now at all let alone the 'highest priority'. Feedstock and alk are easily available and not a problem to get for PvE OR PvP players. I mean if feedstock was so hard to get then there wouldn't be 50+ pages of people selling it on the broker would there? People just want things faster and faster and handed to them in easier and easier ways these days. 'Oh I just got my new toon to level 65. Oh look at all the tokens, feed and alk I already have from farming vg's on my main/alts' *enchants full guile to +12 to now start the boring relentless farm of 1 or 2 dungeons for ambush* or alternatively if you didn't have a small stockpile of them *logs out, does iod VG on a few alts* 'oh now I have 2k feed'.

    Why the hell people are moaning about petty [filtered] like feedstock and alkahest is beyond me, it's people like YOU taking the focus away from the actual REAL things that need fixing in this game.. it's literally right there, infront of your potato faces.. go and get it
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I like that patch, many good things about it. But what issues I was talking about?

    1: Enchantment Boon Box: This one needs update and improve to solve the problem with feedstock. This is a priority.

    2: Enchantment scrolls update; Both friendship scrolls and also Emporium Reward store. Tier 8 and Tier 9 doesn't really help the player to +12 or +9. Change all scrolls to +9 Tier (Mid Tier whenever added) for low tier Reward Store and Enchantment scroll update.

    3: Enchantmen Bonanza Box on Vanguard merchant: It is about enchanting mats, so it goes to enchant gears, would be nice to force some strict pve players to do PVP to get that. Also with other stuff in the PVP shop, so it will be nice to be able to get it with Vanguard credits.

    These are priorities for now I think :D

    @Spacecats & @Noesis , Thanks for the patch and consider these anytime soon plz o:)

    agree with only the 2nd point, there is no real issue with feedstock, you farm and you get it, how its supposed to be, i havent part taken in hte rm event and i mainly just play 3 chars now, gone are the days of farming on 12, i just do iod top and mid on my warr and brawler, and split some vanguards between my slayer and priest and i/you would get sufficient feedstock to awakened enchant. bonanza boxes are already in the pvp credits store, why would you upgrade enchantment boxes and also place it there? it would make one or the other redundant. however yes the friendly enchant and the enchant scroll from emporium should be updated.
  • NotArisa wrote: »
    1 & 2 : yeah, as they are rn they're useless and they could use an update but necessary/priority? nah, there is no shortage of supplies even without them (and this is coming from some1 that hasn't bought feedstock in his lyf :P)
    3: the whole point of those shops is to give PvP players access to stuff we PvE folk get from doing our dungeons, so each of us can progress without being forced to step into the other's "territory", you get ur enchanting mats from ur dungeons, they get them from pvp, its simply fair as it is, none of us is 'forced' to do anything.

    Maybe you put it in words better than I did, but I agree completely
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Apen wrote: »
    tiama wrote: »
    Apen wrote: »
    tiama wrote: »
    I would not agree to any of the above 3 being 'priorities' at all. They are honestly not of even a moderate concern to the average short or long term player

    They're all priorities to players who care enough about the game to bring their issues to the forums in hope of change. The average short term player doesn't matter unless they're spending absurd amounts of money on EMP. The average long term player obviously cares about their ability to enchant their gear efficiently, as they'll have to repeat the process every few months on their main and any alts they may have. These are things that the community has been asking for for ages, and the majority of loyal players share this sentiment.

    Not trying to be a [filtered], but you hurt our chances of fixing the game when you downplay issues that the community want to see solved.

    You say 'fixing the game' like the current system is broken, there is plenty of feedstock in circulation, the same with alkahest. It is not hard in any way to get these materials at all. Do some mindless iod bam VG's and a couple celestial arena's, switch toons and do it again. Or, if that doesn't take your fancy, just do some dungeons. Viola you have plenty of feedstock and VG credits to spend on alkahest. I've played this game for 4 years and getting 8 alt's into midtier gear +12 has never been easier, 7 toons took me 1 day each and the 8th took 2 because I was being lazy. Maybe you guys just need to get off your lazy butts and go and get what you need/want instead of asking for it all to be handed to you in greater proportions than it already is. It takes very little time and effort. Not trying to be a [filtered], but just saying :)

    I have every class geared in at least Guile on MT, but I can play for most of the day. If you say can get full +12 Guile in one day on every one of your alts you either already had lots of money to begin with, swiped for it, or you're a liar. As a matter of fact I made a Berserker on Fey Forest just to test it out, and it took 3 days to get from level one with no money to full +12 Guile. Only a minority of active players can spend 8+ hours grinding every day, so don't act like having a job, classes to attend, or a family to support and care for is being lazy. Also what about VM gear? I want to see how fast you can get +15 ambush with no money or mats stashed away.

    vm +15 is not meant to be obtained immediately its meant to be grind for, to first get the gear and obtain it. you can get guile +12 in a day, just be smart how you farm and what you farm, at 65 you get tons of t9 feed from the 65 story quest, then you have your dailies and even after completing 8 dailies you can still farm more, getting the pick up drops in dungeons or farming bg creds in the power hours for boxes. you cant expect to play casual and get +15 ambush in a snap of your fingers even though some people have been lucky to get +15 in single digit attempts.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it about farming? why people continuously wanna say I am better than you? It is not about farming, The need for them is obvious, enchantment boon is there and it is obsolete, we need more ways to spend our VG credits, is it really hard to understand? Also some players don't like PVP at all, so they should be forced to do BG to get bonanza box? and from dungeon you are gonna get the heavy number of SES, MES, SB?

    Things that should happen doesn't look for agreement, as I said before, if you are good at game and you got hours to play don't expect others to be the same. Lots of players have altitus, they play the game on various chars on various servers. They don't farm stuff on one char then chill on HW.
Sign In or Register to comment.