[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes 1/31/17 [Sword & Hoard]

BA1CHbf.jpg

The Sword & Hoard update is out as of the completion of the 1/31/17 maintenance.

The patch notes include the warrior revamp, new noctenium, new rally quests, and more! You can read them in there entirety here:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-520302

Comments

• Any estimation date on the new costumes that are set to follow this update? (Thursday was my estimation, wasn't sure if we had to wait until next Tuesday's maintenance for them)

Also I was curious, in the stream you had only the outfit on. But in the preview image above, it looks like the weapons are set to come out with the costumes. Is this true?

As usual though well done to the team. :) Get em.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Any estimation date on the new costumes that are set to follow this update? (Thursday was my estimation, wasn't sure if we had to wait until next Tuesday's maintenance for them)

Also I was curious, in the stream you had only the outfit on. But in the preview image above, it looks like the weapons are set to come out with the costumes. Is this true?

As usual though well done to the team. :) Get em.

In kr, the weapons came out almost a full month before any word on the costumes, so we will see :pleased:

That being said, I'll look through files and see if eme put them in, if so you can expect them this thursday or next at the latest.

EDIT: the files for the costumes/weapons are both in NA game files now.
  • They said on stream. The costumes are coming next tuesday.
  • Kenzo92 wrote: »
    They said on stream. The costumes are coming next tuesday.

yeah, guys need to watch twitch streams too. they have twitter,fb, forums, and twitch as sources of information.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    The weapons and armor aren't releasing at the same time, but it will be pretty close. The armor is coming to the TERA store this Thursday (2/2/17). I'm planning to preview the rest of the dragon set during this Friday's stream.
  • how long will the server be down for today already downloaded new patch but says server still down??? anyone know??
  • ready to get back to playing already if anyone knows how to find out plz let me know thnx
  • This is quoted at the top of the forums:
    "Current ETA for TERA maintenance is 10:30 a.m. PST, slightly longer than our initial estimate. Sorry for the delay!"
  • I take Rally bam quest but Anansha don`t spwawned, what is that?
  • Vasy86le wrote: »
    I take Rally bam quest but Anansha don`t spwawned, what is that?

The same thing happened with me.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warrior revamp looks great :love: and no money or gold for costumes and weap skins, rawr :bawling:
  • Does it mean mysterious dragon egg is no longer rng? or is it still? I just opened my first mysterious egg 2 days ago which took me like 2 months of farming and got 2 claws from it...
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    As I write this, the warrior guide page still has some old info, the skill list still shows Mangle and the Head On skill is absent.
  • MaddwolfMaddwolf ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The weapons and armor aren't releasing at the same time, but it will be pretty close. The armor is coming to the TERA store this Thursday (2/2/17). I'm planning to preview the rest of the dragon set during this Friday's stream.

Awww I was so ready with my monies to buy it today w/ the sword skins...cause the warrior weapon skins in the Fashion Coupon store REALLY need some love...even if it costs real world cash to buy.....My Warrior really needs a new look..... *sad Wolfy* now :( can't you guys at least put the weapon skins/armor costume in the "Dressing Room" so I can look at it on my other alts i.e. Elins, Human, etc etc...so i can at least stare at it and drool for a day or two.... LOL