[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Patch Notes 1/31/17 [Sword & Hoard]

2»

Comments

• New Items
    There’s a new equippable item, the circlet.

Also available from battleground reputation stores.

I couldn't find Circlet in BG reputation store, only Fragments... I don't know if it error in patch notes. Also can someone confirm that Circlet actually drops in ilvl 417 and above dungeons?
  • Hello people

The Event Award for Feb 14, says it's for New Warrior Characters that Go Up to Lvl 15.

BUT AND WHO ARE WE 65 ?? That will happen as we can get that.

I expect an answer
    Thank you.

Spanish

hola gente

El Premio del Evento para el 14 de Feb, dice que es para Personajes Nuevos Warrior que Suban a Lvl 15.

PERO Y LOS QUE YA SOMOS 65?? que pasara como podemos obtener eso.

espero respuesta
    Gracia.
  • edited February 2017
    The event reward is only for new warrior characters, as was said. If you are already above level 15 (or are already 65) you are not eligible for the event award. It is a leveling incentive.
  • New Items
    There’s a new equippable item, the circlet.

Also available from battleground reputation stores.

I couldn't find Circlet in BG reputation store, only Fragments... I don't know if it error in patch notes. Also can someone confirm that Circlet actually drops in ilvl 417 and above dungeons?

the circlet is in the fragment piece along side the mats needed to upgrade...
    if the dungeon drops are anything to come by your time would be better spent doing bgs instead...
  • The event reward is only for new warrior characters, as was said. If you are already above level 15 (or are already 65) you are not eligible for the event award. It is a leveling incentive.

Thanks for the answer
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta Thank @Noesis and @Spacecats and whole EME for faster patches, loving it, keep this up, bring a female Dev so I can give hug :3
  • I think Warrior new Pasive skill don`t work, will be fix that?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event reward is only for new warrior characters, as was said. If you are already above level 15 (or are already 65) you are not eligible for the event award. It is a leveling incentive.

ye punish old warrior to born too early :3
  • Man that's a bummer old warriors don't get anything :c well i guess we still have our personalities.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The weapons and armor aren't releasing at the same time, but it will be pretty close. The armor is coming to the TERA store this Thursday (2/2/17). I'm planning to preview the rest of the dragon set during this Friday's stream.
    Where dey at doe?

• RiseAbove wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The weapons and armor aren't releasing at the same time, but it will be pretty close. The armor is coming to the TERA store this Thursday (2/2/17). I'm planning to preview the rest of the dragon set during this Friday's stream.
    Where dey at doe?

They're here and they're like $30 worth of EMP for non-elite and $20 for elite players lmao
  • I have a question about the update. It says it is a FREE update. Does that mean EME has intentions to make future updates that are not free?