There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (3/01) from 8-11 p.m. PST

Regarding Dragon Scales in patch notes

124»

Comments

• NoctivNoctiv ✭✭✭
    Xerray wrote: »
    Noesis wrote: »
    TL;DR -> Hardening Eggs were never changed, and never meant to be a guaranteed dragon mount drop. Everyone in TERA gets an extra 10 Dragon Scales for logging in today.

Great news but why mailing it to my priest or not announcing beforehand.. (The scales are useless on healer since you can't bank the mount).

The mount skill book is bankable if you get lucky enough to get it.
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    Known Issues:
    Skill manuals for Iron and Crimson dragon mounts cannot be stored in the bank.
  • NoctivNoctiv ✭✭✭
    May not affect everyone, my friend has one from the egg in the bank, as of 2 days ago. Hopefully they'll fix it for everyone then.
  • Make scales bankable. Idk why you thought this hot idea to compensate with 10 scales and I didn't know before hand.
  • i didnt even get my 10 scales
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Isnt that simple to make the scales bankable:

EME need request>BHS approve> BHS make a new Patch> Send patch to EME> EME need test everything again to see if anything is broken>(if broken request new patch )> deploy patch
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Isnt that simple to make the scales bankable:

EME need request>BHS approve> BHS make a new Patch> Send patch to EME> EME need test everything again to see if anything is broken>(if broken request new patch )> deploy patch

Well, and the whole reason it's not bankable in the first place is because BHS wants it to be restrictive like this. Keep in mind the original plan EME had was bankable/tradeable tokens you could just exchange for the mounts directly. BHS killed that plan and told them (and all regions) to use this. EME made it clear multiple times that this wasn't what they wanted and they tried to argue otherwise.

So the problem here is the "BHS approve" stage. The actual state is "BHS deny".
  • At least we can now buy kinda overpriced strong bravery with them on alts? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • So did they fix the mysterious egg or is it still supposed be rng?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    So did they fix the mysterious egg or is it still supposed be rng?

The ingame tooltip was changed to only dragons as reward for that. but still drop claws.

Would be good if someone of EME staff could answer about the mysterious egg
  • @Spacecats @Noesis We need an answer about Mysterious Dragon Eggs. You told us that Hardening are still RNG, but we asked about Mysterious (the ones that you can buy with 8 Dragon Claws). 400 non-bankable scales RNG cap seems reasonable, isn't it supposed to be that way?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xandervb wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Noesis We need an answer about Mysterious Dragon Eggs. You told us that Hardening are still RNG, but we asked about Mysterious (the ones that you can buy with 8 Dragon Claws). 400 non-bankable scales RNG cap seems reasonable, isn't it supposed to be that way?

Looking at how they avoid this issue for 2 days you can tell you will be dealing with RNG from Mysterious Dragon Eggs.
  • Noesis wrote: »
    There was no change to the hardening dragon egg item, its drop rate, or the way that system works to provide dragon mounts to players. The error was entirely a versioning issue between patch notes coming to EME from KR, and the resulting "new" notes causing confusion for people thinking it meant the system was changing.

I'm pretty sure that, despite not specifically mentioning Mysterious Eggs, the part about "...the way that system works to provide dragon mounts to players" not being changed refers to them as well.
124»