Strong Bravery and Canephora Potions

Comments

• Sounds good... but what should i do with my hundred of Braverys? (old version)? if you guys pretend to put into elite status? any exchange maybe?
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Roly wrote: »
    Sounds good... but what should i do with my hundred of Braverys? (old version)? if you guys pretend to put into elite status? any exchange maybe?
    Perhaps to keep the value of the old Bravery up, and if BHS won't put the effort in making some kind of conversion between the old and new Braveries, EME should keep the stronger Braveries somewhat scarce. That way, you can use the old Bravery to buffer downtime of the new Braveries, so that you can have some sort of Bravery on (it's valued over Canephora mostly for the attack speed + defense buff anyways) all the time.
  • MattOsirisMattOsiris ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    eve3ryone panicking bout old braveries being , useless, i gaurentee that nobody has enough "new braveries" to even think about tossing or not using the old ones atm. and also thge fact that now you have 2 braveries, youc an have a stronger version for 30 minutes and a weaker for 30 mins after.
    also how ppl have 3000 braveries? i believe someone said that? i use many bravery a day as a lancer and priest, yolu not using the potions means you hoard and want slower runs xD
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    eve3ryone panicking bout old braveries being , useless, i gaurentee that nobody has enough "new braveries" to even think about tossing or not using the old ones atm. and also thge fact that now you have 2 braveries, youc an have a stronger version for 30 minutes and a weaker for 30 mins after.
    also how ppl have 3000 braveries? i believe someone said that? i use many bravery a day as a lancer and priest, yolu not using the potions means you hoard and want slower runs xD

Certain patches rewarded a bravery for finishing dungeons, and certain "extra" content rewarded them as well, you would gain more than you used.
  • @Spacecats

Hint: there's that borderline useless place called ghillieglade. Use it (and put more embers there along the way).
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    EllieChu wrote: »
    You guys clearly have no idea what you are talking about if you think the solution to getting 30m cd bravery potions is just a simple flick of a button and it becomes 30 minutes.

The potions themselfs is coded in to the game to have 60 minutes cooldown, and the only way to change the cooldown is to create a brand new potion, give it a 30m cd, and distribute it as its own item.

Either way you're gonna have to start farming a new potion. Also since its a potion, you cant just change it in to a token to open up a store to convert it in to the new 30m one. What they CAN do, is create a brand new item that you use to fuse together x amount of braveries and craft them in to the new stronger version (or bravery 2 which ktera gets from events and server downtimes)

Everyone thats in this thread complaining that they didnt do the ''simple'' fix by just tuning the cooldown of braveries needs to chill out and realise its not as simple as you think it is. They either get BHS to create a new item to fuse them together (which will take even more time) Or we get the new strong versions, have them distributed instead of the current ones, and we can start farming them instead

the only way they can possibly do however is if KTera decides to abolish the old bravery altogether, making it unusable and turn it into a currency, which won't happen at all.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    msoltyspl wrote: »
    Spacecats

Hint: there's that borderline useless place called ghillieglade. Use it (and put more embers there along the way).
    N O

if u want to revive ghillie put gold back in there, otherwise do n o t bring it back. the latter part is fine since etching is dead anyway
  • Haven't check in game yet, but can't you just use the 1h cd bravery first, then use the 30m cd while waiting for the old one to go off cd ?
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Sylviette wrote: »
    Haven't check in game yet, but can't you just use the 1h cd bravery first, then use the 30m cd while waiting for the old one to go off cd ?

Yes you can, i pretty much did like that on HH and worked fine :hurrah:
  • MattOsiris wrote: »

Healers have no almost no use for them. In most cases, If your getting hit, your doing it wrong as a healer ;) Also, I think BRHM dropped a TON Way back (had over 3k in the bank myself at one point...). Though it's stupid to complain about having "too many" of them. If you did not use them before, why would you use the new ones now. Or if your like me and just have a surplus from way back, use them for farming IOD or stuff like that, I wont feel a pang of regret using them for that if the new ones become more abundant ^^
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    TYoung11 wrote: »
    Healers have no almost no use for them. In most cases, If your getting hit, your doing it wrong as a healer ;)

Attack speed is a wonderful thing.
    If you did not use them before, why would you use the new ones now.

The new ones have lower cooldown which means you actually -can- use them.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »

You can use the previous ones also, cd has never been an issue.

• TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Lol, what? Cooldown has always been -the- issue. Bravery change requests always revolved around the cooldown and not the effects.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, what? Cooldown has always been -the- issue. Bravery change requests always revolved around the cooldown and not the effects.

Then that means you always need boosters to help you in-game?

It's comprensible to have boosters with longer cd time than the time it boost your stats.

That's why we have bravery and canephora pots, you only need to use them the best way.

Saying those are useless only means you QQ for no reason at all.

Well, it doesn't matter anymore, does it?

You have now the new pots avaliable.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Then that means you always need boosters to help you in-game?

It's comprensible to have boosters with longer cd time than the time it boost your stats.

That's why we have bravery and canephora pots, you only need to use them the best way.

Saying those are useless only means you QQ for no reason at all.

Well, it doesn't matter anymore, does it?

You have now the new pots avaliable.
    Of course we "need" any kind of booster in game. If we won't "always" need some sort of boosters in game, then why on earth we have cancerous Nostrum, Bravery, Canephora, Lamb Bulgogi and others to begin with? I admit some of these booster are kind of premium but to get a hand with it is really help us in the gameplay.
    Now, tell me that you never use any nostrum potion in game.

The real question is: Why we can't have a 30 minutes cooldown on a 30 minutes potion?
    It's like driving an electric car for 1 hour but have to wait 3 hours charging time before we can drive it again for another 1 hour.

But then EME came in with these new booster potions is just like, failed to answer and solve the problem but instead gave us pair of new items that will make old items obsolete.