Strong Bravery and Canephora Potions

Comments

• Deluso wrote: »
    But then EME came in with these new booster potions is just like, failed to answer and solve the problem but instead gave us pair of new items that will make old items obsolete.

Not obsolete. Now you can use the old one, then when the effect is gone, use the new one.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Not obsolete. Now you can use the old one, then when the effect is gone, use the new one.

It's like saying "While Prime Battle Solution is in cooldown, use Minor Battle Solution potion". (expressions only, I know its cd.)
    I would rather to have all my stat maximized in HM so I can get higher damage/support values.

Game is always about points and it will always is.
    It's just in form of rankings, cumulative points, DPS and many more.
  • edited February 2017
    In the end, it's likely that they wouldn't have been able to change the properties of the item without creating a new item anyway. (Most likely because of their efforts to unify the builds, since it would have introduced a discrepancy compared to K-TERA or other regions, who may have their own reasons for wanting to keep the existing item that way.)

So I think the more important question to ask is whether it would be possible to have some sort of "trade-up" program.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Then that means you always need boosters to help you in-game?

Never said that.
    It's comprensible to have boosters with longer cd time than the time it boost your stats.

I'll ignore the irony and just say....has nothing to do with anything.
    That's why we have bravery and canephora pots, you only need to use them the best way.

What?! Canephora cooldown = duration.
    Saying those are useless only means you QQ for no reason at all.

Didn't say they were useless.
  • A solution for this would be.
    Make a npc or make a way to trade our old canophora and bravery potion into new ones.
    E.g. A npc at highwatch where you sell your old potions and get tokens in return
    When you right click on these token, a shop opens up where you can buy the strong new potions
  • Making a consumable into currency, programming wise, would be quite bothersome if you start from scratch. However we already had the system to trade one (or a few items) for another. Just use the current noctenium converter as base and replace input/output items and we're done.
    EME really needs to bring 1 or 2 programmers from BHS over here to take care of region exclusive changes.
    kel186 wrote: »
    A solution for this would be.
    Make a npc or make a way to trade our old canophora and bravery potion into new ones.
    E.g. A npc at highwatch where you sell your old potions and get tokens in return
    When you right click on these token, a shop opens up where you can buy the strong new potions

There's really no need to do something this complicated. Just replace the old potions with the new ones in all sources(weekly reward, elite box etc.).
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerses wrote: »
    Shame they killed alchemy. Could have implemented a way to retool the old braveries into the new versions. But nope. Dat eme logic. Wouldn't be surprised if this item actually ends up in the cash shop. Why not? This game is on its last leg. Why not milk the remaining player base as much as we can before these newer shinier better playing mmos come out this year. Pvp is dead, content is recycled, last time I played the game was so unstable with 3k+ ping in dungeons but 60 ms while I'd afk in town. Not to mention support. Last time I dealt with support I felt like I was talking to Mistys Psyduck. Id rather watch two metapods battle than go through that again.

It's not EME logic but BHS logic.

And yes, it's a shame crafting was killed in this game.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Xerses wrote: »
    Shame they killed alchemy. Could have implemented a way to retool the old braveries into the new versions. But nope. Dat eme logic. Wouldn't be surprised if this item actually ends up in the cash shop. Why not? This game is on its last leg. Why not milk the remaining player base as much as we can before these newer shinier better playing mmos come out this year. Pvp is dead, content is recycled, last time I played the game was so unstable with 3k+ ping in dungeons but 60 ms while I'd afk in town. Not to mention support. Last time I dealt with support I felt like I was talking to Mistys Psyduck. Id rather watch two metapods battle than go through that again.

It's not EME logic but BHS logic.

And yes, it's a shame crafting was killed in this game.

Hear, hear!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Technically you just need edit the numbers for the potions data. Every item in the game is suppose to have a ID that is used as name for the item. The stored information in the inventory should be only the ID and quantity. If you change the property that represent the cooldown to 30min, all bravery in the game will have the new cd. But for that BHS need make a patch. This would be in smart design. But we dont know BHS coded this game in order make necessary create a new item for get a new CD on bravery

• DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Now the items has been made and released. So what we need right now is a solution to exchange the old Bravery and Canephora for the new ones.
    Because no matter what we says, the fact is as follows:

1 - EME failed to change Bravery Potion's cooldown from 1 hour to 30 minutes due to unique item database design from BHS and only BHS have its right to change the cooldown which they refused to do so.
    2 - Two new items created in order to "solve" the old Bravery Potion cooldown but suddenly EME thought that only new Bravery might not be enough so they created new Canephora together.
    3 - This game is owned by BHS and EME only have its right to publish it with some modification due to region optimization and/or culture adaptation. As such, we players has to obey whatever they do because we (players) owned by EME and they can do whatever they want to us (players).

I hope this thread can be closed because further discussion will only bring badness than goodness.
  • kel186 wrote: »
    A solution for this would be.

Very good idea!
    Deluso wrote: »
    Now the items has been made and released. So what we need right now is a solution to exchange the old Bravery and Canephora for the new ones.

No, we don't. What we need are reliable ways to obtain the new potion.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    Deluso wrote: »

No, we don't. What we need are reliable ways to obtain the new potion.

We have a very stable source of old bravery coming from weekly bonus, plus many people still have tons of old bravery pots stacking up, so converting old bravery pots into new ones would be much more optimal.

Most of all, we didn't ask for this change because we want stronger bravery, but we want to be able to have bravery up all the time, which requires 1.Having a stable source of bravery without farming and 2.30m cd change. Half of the solution is already here the whole time, we don't need to fix what isn't broken.