Strong Bravery and Canephora Potions

Comments

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    An idea...
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11467/request-add-diamonds-to-the-power-hour-jackpot#latest

The new pots could be added into bgs as a reward instead of scales...

Now quantity per jackpot ? 5-10 IMO.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylviette wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Deluso wrote: »
    Now the items has been made and released. So what we need right now is a solution to exchange the old Bravery and Canephora for the new ones.

No, we don't. What we need are reliable ways to obtain the new potion.

We have a very stable source of old bravery coming from weekly bonus, plus many people still have tons of old bravery pots stacking up, so converting old bravery pots into new ones would be much more optimal.

Most of all, we didn't ask for this change because we want stronger bravery, but we want to be able to have bravery up all the time, which requires 1.Having a stable source of bravery without farming and 2.30m cd change. Half of the solution is already here the whole time, we don't need to fix what isn't broken.

However, converting old potions to new ones is not plausible. Instead of asking for the ideal solution that won't happen, how about asking for a less perfect version that can actually be done?
  • Fair enough. I forgot nowadays you can just cry to EME and they will give you everything for free. Such a waste of time trying to figure out how to fix a problem.
    Fair enough. I forgot nowadays you can just cry to EME and they will give you everything for free. Such a waste of time trying to figure out how to fix a problem.

Reading comprehension too difficult, I guess. But, yeah, sure, keep on crying to EmE and expecting them to give you everything for free. That'll work. Not sure how you forgot when that's exactly what you've been doing, but, hey, whatever tickles your pickle.
  • If you want a "reliable" way to obtain the new pots, it's 10 scales in the shop, always there. Smart suggestion indeed.
    If you used "reliable" but meant "easy and cheap", it is not far from asking for free [filtered].
    Now pick your poison.
    At least converting would take care of old items stacking up and it's all something people earned while playing the game in the past. No where near your idea of "reliable", thank you.
    If you want a "reliable" way to obtain the new pots, it's 10 scales in the shop, always there. Smart suggestion indeed.
    If you used "reliable" but meant "easy and cheap", it is not far from asking for free [filtered].
    Now pick your poison.
    At least converting would take care of old items stacking up and it's all something people earned while playing the game in the past. No where near your idea of "reliable", thank you.

I'd say this is the definition of wanting free [filtered]: "Having a stable source of bravery without farming". When you were farming those old braveries, you were, well, farming -them-. Not the new ones. I said earlier what I want(guess you missed it). I want them to simply replace the old braveries with the new ones in all sources. It's kind of what happens with everything that gets an upgrade. They don't convert your old vm mats into new ones, they give you the basically same ways to farm the new ones.

And here's the point you missed: You are the kid who asks for a tiger for his birthday. Is it possible your parents can buy you a tiger? Sure. Will they? Doubtful. If you'd asked for a cat, you'd have a pet now. Instead, you are holding a teddy bear and complaining mommy and daddy never give you what you want. But, in reality, you don't know how to keep your wishes realistic. Replacing the items in the sources is much easier(and thus much more possible) than converting old items. Converting would require either a patch from BHS to make some sort of token exchange(and BHS just looooves doing custom patches for NA, it's, like, their favourite thing ever) or running a script that can backfire in so many ways(disconnecting people, taking an insane amount of time, errors while executing it etc.). To top it off, it'll mess with Tera's "give them something new to farm" rule of extending content. But, sure, keep asking for that tiger. Maybe you'll get it one day.
  • Stuff like bravery/cane are also so good opportunity to put some alchemy back in place. With heaps of useless [filtered] lying wasted from gathering. But for that both EME (and/or other publishers) and BHS would have to lift a finger to do something logical.

Also bring back at least some of old consumables please. What was wrong with heaven's potions and stuff or top level draughts.
  • or you could you know bring back the instant matching rewards... give a reason to que for sshm/schm or any other dungeon... at least we know our time isn't wasted...
  • Didn't they already imply strong pots would be going into elite rewards? There's your reliable source without farming.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    I'd say this is the definition of wanting free [filtered]: "Having a stable source of bravery without farming". When you were farming those old braveries, you were, well, farming -them-. Not the new ones. I said earlier what I want(guess you missed it). I want them to simply replace the old braveries with the new ones in all sources. It's kind of what happens with everything that gets an upgrade. They don't convert your old vm mats into new ones, they give you the basically same ways to farm the new ones.

Then you should have simply said "Can you replace the weekly bonus bravery pots to the new ones ?". Pure and simple. This is a suggestion, not a debate, you don't have to try to look smart "I'll lead them to my answer even without saying it directly".
    TWMagimay wrote: »

Then you should have simply said "Can you replace the weekly bonus bravery pots to the new ones ?". Pure and simple. This is a suggestion, not a debate, you don't have to try to look smart "I'll lead them to my answer even without saying it directly".

Actually, I did. It's right there, middle of page 4. It's not my fault you post in topics without reading them nor do I feel compelled to post the exact same thing multiple times just because you can't be asked to read before posting.
  • Any update on strong bravery and canephoras being added to elite consumable boxes @Spacecats ?
  • Or anywhere basides that silly dragon shop for that matter ? (preferably drops with non-korean rates)
  • All you need to do is make the old ones tradable for upgrade at a rate of 2-1 and the problem will be solved. I for one would end up with about 500 of the new potions if not more.
  • WolfMaster wrote: »
    All you need to do is make the old ones tradable for upgrade at a rate of 2-1 and the problem will be solved. I for one would end up with about 500 of the new potions if not more.
    2-to-1 is incredibly optimistic. If they ever did this I think 10-to-1 is much more likely. Just look at how many scales they cost, how expensive other premium consumables are, etc.