Strong Bravery and Canephora Potions

12346»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blerg wrote: »
    WolfMaster wrote: »
    All you need to do is make the old ones tradable for upgrade at a rate of 2-1 and the problem will be solved. I for one would end up with about 500 of the new potions if not more.
    2-to-1 is incredibly optimistic. If they ever did this I think 10-to-1 is much more likely. Just look at how many scales they cost, how expensive other premium consumables are, etc.

4 to 1 would be the best, since the strong bravery potion gives more stats than the previous.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure whatever you all suggests here, they won't listen since they said that they "would" listen to the Player Council but in the end, actual decisions is still from EME themselves.
    Nothing can we do, just hoping the best result.
  • Why does this thread got unpinned and dropped all the way here when we still haven't heard any reply from EME yet ?
  • I have been farming mongo's like crazy, got something like 250 strong bravery.
    Hoping it is enough to do me until EME add an adequate supply in game, no clue as to why it isn't available from elite daily box.
  • on I doubt u all do speed so.......

To be frank the potion thing an annoyance not a major issue and only came about b/c Korea has 30m cd
  • I have been farming mongo's like crazy, got something like 250 strong bravery.
    Hoping it is enough to do me until EME add an adequate supply in game, no clue as to why it isn't available from elite daily box.

"Like crazy" is a bit of a stretch. I almost have 1.000 of each potion at this point :p
  • Any update on strong bravery and canephoras being added to elite consumable boxes @Spacecats