[TERA Console] Following the 3/30 (Mon) maintenance, we discovered an issue that was preventing Xbox One users from playing the new update. We are working on a fix for this issue, but for the time being, Xbox One servers are unavailable. A fix should be available in the coming hours. (PS4 maintenance completed and servers are now available.) Check this thread for news: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Old "Noctenium" set

Hello guys (sorry my english) ¿Do you remember this one? I just need to know if someone has some pics of this beautiful set on other classes. I crafted only berserker one.
f06c7134a8d0bd0103819f982f146530.png
b3e4a0f8809c771df7857e2e85f1dc6b.png
680e0af824986574bca31e91918eb7bf.jpg

Comments

• The old Noctenium set exists as a fashion coupon armor costume. Costs 600 fashion tickets, which is around... 13k i think. maybe more.
  • I know thank you. ¿What about other "noctenium" weapons? I hope someone has some screenshots.
  • The weapons do not exist aside from the ones that were made.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Invictorum wrote: »
    The old Noctenium set exists as a fashion coupon armor costume. Costs 600 fashion tickets, which is around... 13k i think. maybe more.

It is technically free if you grind in IoD, or if you are an old player where you get so much from IMS.

Old Noctenium weapons don't exist anymore though.
  • Oh how much I'd pay to have the noctenium weapons as a skin.. please EME. I beg you.
  • That's pretty interesting looking weapon design.
  • On EU we have Noktenium Weapons for Fashion Coupons. On EU many things are worse but atleast our Fashion Coupon Store is nice (also have VM1 VM2 KNXX Quadro Bazar Set and FWC Set and many other)
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    More options in the coupon store = less cash shop sales.

Don't get your hopes up.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are available in the Coupon Store in EU TERA alongside with the Fraywind and Agnitor weapon skins. I do not see why EME is taking so long to get these.