[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Kyra Removal.... Nice try but well .....

135

Comments

  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I gotta love how people are almost always out of subject in order to "proove their point". So the 2 won't even get a reply.

    As for,
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I do believe you would like to be compensated if, without much warnings, all your, let say I dunno, 3500 Strongbox key poofs. Would you?
    There was multiple warnings about them being removed, you simply chose not to be paying attention, or wanted to gamble on them not going through with what they said, or simply weren't playing Tera. Neither of these situations are EME's responsibility since the information was put out on more than one place for once, you gambled, and lost. Not many are going to take you seriously when your only defense is a bunch of false information that has already been disproved by multiple people.

    Also, not all currencies are created equal. Certain ones are used more than once because they don't offer anything of high value. Kyra's would give cash shop items, even direct EMP at one point and I think Elite Status one time as well. The seasonal token shops do not offer anything of very high value that can be sold, and as such, it makes no sense for EME/BHS to be worried if some people choose to hoard tokens, the rewards have also been similar multiple times for those shops as well, so you're hoarding for pretty much no reason other than gambling on the fact they might change the shops, which they aren't... You also run the risk of certain temporary NA specific token's not working anymore randomly by saving them, considering this happened before and not many people even complained.

    The main issue of Kyra is that they were tradeable. People who could farm them could use them. Fact that EME wrote in the item "cannot be traded" and never actually fixed it proove my point pretty easy. They intended it not to be tradeable, people abused it cuz EME allowed them to. Now they remove it for no actual reasons else than "we screwed up and can't find another way to fix it". Once again, they put a few user against them, and they'll keep doing mad move over and over again like such,

    Them being removed isn't due to the fact they were being traded, it was due to people saving tons of them. You can't improve rewards from an event when people are sitting on far too many catalysts. The last event had pretty bad rewards because of the fact people had too many. This is why I say saving seasonal tokens don't matter, since the rewards are mostly the same each year and are not of high value.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I gotta love how people are almost always out of subject in order to "proove their point". So the 2 won't even get a reply.

    As for,
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I do believe you would like to be compensated if, without much warnings, all your, let say I dunno, 3500 Strongbox key poofs. Would you?
    There was multiple warnings about them being removed, you simply chose not to be paying attention, or wanted to gamble on them not going through with what they said, or simply weren't playing Tera. Neither of these situations are EME's responsibility since the information was put out on more than one place for once, you gambled, and lost. Not many are going to take you seriously when your only defense is a bunch of false information that has already been disproved by multiple people.

    Also, not all currencies are created equal. Certain ones are used more than once because they don't offer anything of high value. Kyra's would give cash shop items, even direct EMP at one point and I think Elite Status one time as well. The seasonal token shops do not offer anything of very high value that can be sold, and as such, it makes no sense for EME/BHS to be worried if some people choose to hoard tokens, the rewards have also been similar multiple times for those shops as well, so you're hoarding for pretty much no reason other than gambling on the fact they might change the shops, which they aren't... You also run the risk of certain temporary NA specific token's not working anymore randomly by saving them, considering this happened before and not many people even complained.

    The main issue of Kyra is that they were tradeable. People who could farm them could use them. Fact that EME wrote in the item "cannot be traded" and never actually fixed it proove my point pretty easy. They intended it not to be tradeable, people abused it cuz EME allowed them to. Now they remove it for no actual reasons else than "we screwed up and can't find another way to fix it". Once again, they put a few user against them, and they'll keep doing mad move over and over again like such,

    Them being removed isn't due to the fact they were being traded, it was due to people saving tons of them. You can't improve rewards from an event when people are sitting on far too many catalysts. The last event had pretty bad rewards because of the fact people had too many. This is why I say saving seasonal tokens don't matter, since the rewards are mostly the same each year and are not of high value.

    Okay, so let's see... "because people pilled them, but not cuz they were tradeable", it gets removed? Oh wait, I think you just prooven my point completly Yamazuki. They weren't meant to be tradeable, aka people couldn't be saved like it is right now. Result: EME failed and I pay for their own mistakes. I understand the reward, seems to understand it even more than you do. Rich people shouldn't of been able to stack them. I honestly bought a few myself knowing the reward may be worthy to do so. Issue still started from the fact that EME made 2 mistakes, first making it tradeable (first mistake, that happen), 2nd mistake being that they never bothered to fix the issue. So once again, Result of EME's lazyness, I pay cuz I played the game?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think, to put it in simpler words: If you amass tons of Catalyst or Event Currency to use in the future, and the time comes, you will use all of what you have saved in matter of minutes, get what you want, sell what you do not want, and stop participating in the event, which also leads to other players buying your stuff you did not wanted, resulting in those players not participating of the event because thet already got what they wanted.

    In the end, @Fulzoid you still fall on this: You played a gamble, knowing beforehand that EME warned everyone to spend all of their catalyst before the event finished. You decided to ignore the warning and gambled on the possibility of your catalyst being usable again in the next Potion Shack, and you lost the gamble.

    Also, i can "Proove" that you make lots of typos.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I gotta love how people are almost always out of subject in order to "proove their point". So the 2 won't even get a reply.

    As for,
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I do believe you would like to be compensated if, without much warnings, all your, let say I dunno, 3500 Strongbox key poofs. Would you?
    There was multiple warnings about them being removed, you simply chose not to be paying attention, or wanted to gamble on them not going through with what they said, or simply weren't playing Tera. Neither of these situations are EME's responsibility since the information was put out on more than one place for once, you gambled, and lost. Not many are going to take you seriously when your only defense is a bunch of false information that has already been disproved by multiple people.

    Also, not all currencies are created equal. Certain ones are used more than once because they don't offer anything of high value. Kyra's would give cash shop items, even direct EMP at one point and I think Elite Status one time as well. The seasonal token shops do not offer anything of very high value that can be sold, and as such, it makes no sense for EME/BHS to be worried if some people choose to hoard tokens, the rewards have also been similar multiple times for those shops as well, so you're hoarding for pretty much no reason other than gambling on the fact they might change the shops, which they aren't... You also run the risk of certain temporary NA specific token's not working anymore randomly by saving them, considering this happened before and not many people even complained.

    The main issue of Kyra is that they were tradeable. People who could farm them could use them. Fact that EME wrote in the item "cannot be traded" and never actually fixed it proove my point pretty easy. They intended it not to be tradeable, people abused it cuz EME allowed them to. Now they remove it for no actual reasons else than "we screwed up and can't find another way to fix it". Once again, they put a few user against them, and they'll keep doing mad move over and over again like such,

    Them being removed isn't due to the fact they were being traded, it was due to people saving tons of them. You can't improve rewards from an event when people are sitting on far too many catalysts. The last event had pretty bad rewards because of the fact people had too many. This is why I say saving seasonal tokens don't matter, since the rewards are mostly the same each year and are not of high value.

    Okay, so let's see... "because people pilled them, but not cuz they were tradeable", it gets removed? Oh wait, I think you just prooven my point completly Yamazuki. They weren't meant to be tradeable, aka people couldn't be saved like it is right now. Result: EME failed and I pay for their own mistakes. I understand the reward, seems to understand it even more than you do. Rich people shouldn't of been able to stack them. I honestly bought a few myself knowing the reward may be worthy to do so. Issue still started from the fact that EME made 2 mistakes, first making it tradeable (first mistake, that happen), 2nd mistake being that they never bothered to fix the issue. So once again, Result of EME's lazyness, I pay cuz I played the game?

    I'm not sure what them being traded has to do with people saving them, which occurred even before they could be traded, the statement was also made before the glitch even happened. Your point wasn't proven, it was the opposite.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    I think, to put it in simpler words: If you amass tons of Catalyst or Event Currency to use in the future, and the time comes, you will use all of what you have saved in matter of minutes, get what you want, sell what you do not want, and stop participating in the event, which also leads to other players buying your stuff you did not wanted, resulting in those players not participating of the event because thet already got what they wanted.

    In the end, @Fulzoid you still fall on this: You played a gamble, knowing beforehand that EME warned everyone to spend all of their catalyst before the event finished. You decided to ignore the warning and gambled on the possibility of your catalyst being usable again in the next Potion Shack, and you lost the gamble.

    Also, i can "Proove" that you make lots of typos.

    Participating on Kyra's event is basicly to do dungeons and such. If you can't trade, it means you can't really save them unless you actually participate. You can save from previous event yes indeed, but would you save Kyra's hoping that next event will have what you want, or would you just use it now? *For my case, I saved them cuz I was leaving anyhow*

    Yes I did gamble, but as I said, it isn't only for me, I do this cuz many actually complained, and I wanted to bring this point to EME, that you guys clearly don't get, since yes, so far all of you said the very same [filtered] for the past 2 pages, and don't get how easy your arguement are empty of sense.

    Oh no, not the typos. How about you learn many languages, mostly on Internet and still manage to be understood anyhow. What's the point of bringing this dumb call. Would YOU be nice enough to learn another language in order to talk to me? Thanks to keep your [filtered] either in your butt or in the toilet, kk thx. Beside, many people actually believe I'm a native english speaker because "my english" is better than most on the Internet. If I made many typos while writing this post while playing Kuma Royal, well sorry, but I don't believe you actually have anything to complain about.
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I gotta love how people are almost always out of subject in order to "proove their point". So the 2 won't even get a reply.

    As for,
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I do believe you would like to be compensated if, without much warnings, all your, let say I dunno, 3500 Strongbox key poofs. Would you?
    There was multiple warnings about them being removed, you simply chose not to be paying attention, or wanted to gamble on them not going through with what they said, or simply weren't playing Tera. Neither of these situations are EME's responsibility since the information was put out on more than one place for once, you gambled, and lost. Not many are going to take you seriously when your only defense is a bunch of false information that has already been disproved by multiple people.

    Also, not all currencies are created equal. Certain ones are used more than once because they don't offer anything of high value. Kyra's would give cash shop items, even direct EMP at one point and I think Elite Status one time as well. The seasonal token shops do not offer anything of very high value that can be sold, and as such, it makes no sense for EME/BHS to be worried if some people choose to hoard tokens, the rewards have also been similar multiple times for those shops as well, so you're hoarding for pretty much no reason other than gambling on the fact they might change the shops, which they aren't... You also run the risk of certain temporary NA specific token's not working anymore randomly by saving them, considering this happened before and not many people even complained.

    The main issue of Kyra is that they were tradeable. People who could farm them could use them. Fact that EME wrote in the item "cannot be traded" and never actually fixed it proove my point pretty easy. They intended it not to be tradeable, people abused it cuz EME allowed them to. Now they remove it for no actual reasons else than "we screwed up and can't find another way to fix it". Once again, they put a few user against them, and they'll keep doing mad move over and over again like such,

    Them being removed isn't due to the fact they were being traded, it was due to people saving tons of them. You can't improve rewards from an event when people are sitting on far too many catalysts. The last event had pretty bad rewards because of the fact people had too many. This is why I say saving seasonal tokens don't matter, since the rewards are mostly the same each year and are not of high value.

    Okay, so let's see... "because people pilled them, but not cuz they were tradeable", it gets removed? Oh wait, I think you just prooven my point completly Yamazuki. They weren't meant to be tradeable, aka people couldn't be saved like it is right now. Result: EME failed and I pay for their own mistakes. I understand the reward, seems to understand it even more than you do. Rich people shouldn't of been able to stack them. I honestly bought a few myself knowing the reward may be worthy to do so. Issue still started from the fact that EME made 2 mistakes, first making it tradeable (first mistake, that happen), 2nd mistake being that they never bothered to fix the issue. So once again, Result of EME's lazyness, I pay cuz I played the game?

    I'm not sure what them being traded has to do with people saving them, which occurred even before they could be traded, the statement was also made before the glitch even happened. Your point wasn't proven, it was the opposite.

    I ended blocking you because you're so stubborn and hardly can understand how things can be so simple. You talking about saving them in quantity. There is no way you can do so without participating or actually farming the event. That mean that you actually worked hard for your due that you should be able to claim. If that due goes poof at some point, would you be happy about it? That is what I'm trying to bring up there, and yet ya'll just change subject and speak of "how we've been warned" and "it's not EME's fault". I'm pretty sure you're 1 of the "player council" which basicly praise EME, anyhow this thread so far, none of you actually brought something worthy to be considered an answer to my very first and still only question I asked. I even directed the question to EME, why would you guys try to spam this thread with the same comment over and over? Oh wait, this is a forum, that's why. (And I see the complain coming, so here's the answer: I posted here cuz multi-thread about same subject usually isn't tolerated, plus it was actually accurate... at first...).

    1 Question, no answers so far. Still waiting.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    That mean that you actually worked hard for your due that you should be able to claim. If that due goes poof at some point, would you be happy about it?
    You could claim them, you chose not to. These catalysts were basically coupons/vouchers that had an expiry date like in real world stores. If you go to a store and demand compensation for an unused coupon/voucher that expired and you act the way you are now you will be met with being escorted out by the security or police.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @Fulzoid I think you are the one being stubborn here. And I am not sure what kind of answer you want, or maybe you just want a reply from an EME moderator like Spacecats, Noesis or CobaltDragon, but even i can see the answer here:

    There will not be compensation. If people invested into this, it was their fault for spending on catalyst fully knowing EME warned them 6 months ago to use all of them, and more recently, yesterday, otherwise I cannot see this as anything else other than a selfish request.

    This is your answer right now, unless of course, an EME moderator decides to jump in and clarify the situation.
  • Minazuki wrote: »
    Isn't it normal to think an event item only last for the event only? If you being greedy and try to take advantage of it... you the one ready to take the risk.

    I wouldn't agree more, if you plan on deleting it, delete it right after, not 8 months later. I can't agree more with you. *sorry just saw your msg, was so small XD*
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    That mean that you actually worked hard for your due that you should be able to claim. If that due goes poof at some point, would you be happy about it?
    You could claim them, you chose not to. These catalysts were basically coupons/vouchers that had an expiry date like in real world stores. If you go to a store and demand compensation for an unused coupon/voucher that expired and you act the way you are now you will be met with being escorted out by the security or police.

    Claiming them out of event are useless, so yesterday warning has no meaning. They did long ago announce that "might", but all that come from their own mistake, which is what I said and what you prooved to be exact. I'm not looking for 60 000 EMP you know? I just want what's right for the community. I careless of the approx 10k I spent, but it's due stuff, they made a mistake and I hope they'll reconize it and fix it.

    Now quit posting empty arguement and let's see what EME will say for their defenses.
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    @Fulzoid I think you are the one being stubborn here. And I am not sure what kind of answer you want, or maybe you just want a reply from an EME moderator like Spacecats, Noesis or CobaltDragon, but even i can see the answer here:

    There will not be compensation. If people invested into this, it was their fault for spending on catalyst fully knowing EME warned them 6 months ago to use all of them, and more recently, yesterday, otherwise I cannot see this as anything else other than a selfish request.

    This is your answer right now, unless of course, an EME moderator decides to jump in and clarify the situation.

    "Our mistake, you gambled with our mistake, so you lose everything"? We'll see
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Claiming them out of event are useless, so yesterday warning has no meaning. They did long ago announce that "might", but all that come from their own mistake, which is what I said and what you prooved to be exact. I'm not looking for 60 000 EMP you know? I just want what's right for the community. I careless of the approx 10k I spent, but it's due stuff, they made a mistake and I hope they'll reconize it and fix it.

    You are not talking for the community and you don't want what's right for the comunity, you only seek for your personal satisfaction on the matter.

    You did things the wrong way, there is no need to compensate for anything to ppl who don't listen advise.
  • edited February 2017
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    "Our mistake, you gambled with our mistake, so you lose everything"? We'll see
    There is no mistake. They absolutely cannot give you compensation because it would not be fair to those who were clearly told, in no uncertain terms, they had to use them or they would be deleted. There is absolutely no other way around it, no matter what you say or how upset you get about it. The fact you claim "you didn't know" (because you stopped playing) is no justification. There is no other option here.
  • @ElinUsagi no comment on your answer but read the whole thread please, I do, but indeed I include myself in that. First but not the last, believe me ;)
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    "Our mistake, you gambled with our mistake, so you lose everything"? We'll see
    There is no mistake. They absolutely cannot give you compensation because it would not be fair to those who were clearly told, in no uncertain terms, they had to use them or they would be deleted. There is absolutely no other way around it, no matter what you say or how upset you get about it. The fact you claim "you didn't know" (because you stopped playing) is no justification. There is no other option here.

    technicly, kyra's come from somewhere. These who saw the "warning" sold their stuff. Aka "possible compensation".



    Since people feels like talking about side subjects, here's 1 for ya'll. What use of a calendar if you put nothing has the publisher and user can't put note into it? and please, don't talk about the reward, they could litterally use other things, such as log-in mail for example :^). Why not using it to advertise "current event" on side as it is, and what's coming? ;) so that way, people would actually see stuff coming :P. The wises one will tell me: "Well, EME hardly announce anything... so what's the point?" Well, true enough, maybe they could actually announce things. Example "warrior revamp" was announced in january. Could of been written in calendar, just as reminder. Ideas goes ideas goes, yay let's talk about this while EME answer my easy question.
  • edited February 2017
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    technicly, kyra's come from somewhere. These who saw the "warning" sold their stuff. Aka "possible compensation".
    They obeyed the rules and used their catalysts within the time limit, hence got rewarded. You did not obey the rules, did not use your catalysts within the time limit, hence you lost the chance to be rewarded. Aka no possible compensation for you.

    (Besides, now that they've deleted them, they're not going to go back to old backups to figure out how many you had.)
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Since people feels like talking about side subjects, here's 1 for ya'll. What use of a calendar if you put nothing has the publisher and user can't put note into it? and please, don't talk about the reward, they could litterally use other things, such as log-in mail for example :^). Why not using it to advertise "current event" on side as it is, and what's coming? ;) so that way, people would actually see stuff coming :P. The wises one will tell me: "Well, EME hardly announce anything... so what's the point?" Well, true enough, maybe they could actually announce things. Example "warrior revamp" was announced in january. Could of been written in calendar, just as reminder. Ideas goes ideas goes, yay let's talk about this while EME answer my easy question.
    What good would have putting it in the calendar have been if you were not even playing at the time? The launcher has news for new and upcoming events, and this statement was clearly stated in the news (and well-known on the forum, stated on streams, and so on).

    The answer is indeed easy: "Any catalysts previously earned or purchased will be erased." You are just being stubborn.
  • Yeah, well done counterpoint, more non sense comment. Thx for your contribution, now you can go, you've done enough
  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    I'm gonna cry because I didn't use my catalysts when there was a warning from the last event and a warning posted recently.
    Just accept that they're gone already, sheesh. They're not gonna compensate you since they gave not one, but two warnings. You're just waiting for someone to side with you, but the facts go against you.
  • Salsychou wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I'm gonna cry because I didn't use my catalysts when there was a warning from the last event and a warning posted recently.
    Just accept that they're gone already, sheesh. They're not gonna compensate you since they gave not one, but two warnings. You're just waiting for someone to side with you, but the facts go against you.

    Check the "like" and ask on global, you'll see
This discussion has been closed.