[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Kyra Removal.... Nice try but well .....

Comments

• Fulzoid wrote: »
    Salsychou wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    I'm gonna cry because I didn't use my catalysts when there was a warning from the last event and a warning posted recently.
    Just accept that they're gone already, sheesh. They're not gonna compensate you since they gave not one, but two warnings. You're just waiting for someone to side with you, but the facts go against you.

Check the "like" and ask on global, you'll see

Okay, so there's people who agree with you in your server, but are you still gonna deny the fact that it wasn't actually out of the blue?
  • No no, you've gotta keep up, that was the first point. Then it was that it was the calendar's fault. Now he's now gone back further to complain that they weren't supposed to be tradeable in the first place, so that he can simply ignore the people that proved him wrong on each previous point and claim they aren't answering the (current) question, rather than admitting his fault in any step.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    The only mistake EME made was not deleting immediately after the last Kyra's event, nothing else. Especially when we already knew that it is going to be deleted anyway. There was no miscommunication of any sort.
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I'm gonna cry because I didn't use my catalysts when there was a warning from the last event and a warning posted recently.
    Just accept that they're gone already, sheesh. They're not gonna compensate you since they gave not one, but two warnings. You're just waiting for someone to side with you, but the facts go against you.

Thx for fake quote, another one prooving my point
    Severstarr wrote: »
    No no, you've gotta keep up, that was the first point. Then it was that it was the calendar's fault. Now he's now gone back further to complain that they weren't supposed to be tradeable in the first place, so that he can simply ignore the people that proved him wrong on each previous point and claim they aren't answering the (current) question, rather than admitting his fault in any step.

Out of subject, just a whiner here.
    aeee98 wrote: »
    The only mistake EME made was not deleting immediately after the last Kyra's event, nothing else. Especially when we already knew that it is going to be deleted anyway. There was no miscommunication of any sort.

That was 2nd actually, First was not to fix the tradeable part. Second was not to delete it on july 19th, I agreed on that many time.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not feed the troll, you are being made fun and don't realize that.
  • This thread is [filtered] amazing. Just though I would let you all know that. Thanks.
  • (I do realize, but still, I need to know how deep the rabbit hole goes...)
    That was 2nd actually, First was not to fix the tradeable part. Second was not to delete it on july 19th, I agreed on that many time.
    ...what difference could it possibly make if it's deleted on July 19th or today, considering you said you weren't playing then anyway? There's been no possible way to use them since...

Are you saying that all the catalysts you lost were tradeable ones due to the lingering bug, and if you had known in advance, you would have put them on the broker to sell them to gullible people who would never have been able to use them anyway? And that's why you're mad? You didn't have the chance to profit off of the ignorance of others and now you want EME to compensate you for this lost opportunity...? (And you really think they'd say yes...?)
  • (I do realize, but still, I need to know how deep the rabbit hole goes...)
    ...what difference could it possibly make if it's deleted on July 19th or today, considering you said you weren't playing then anyway? There's been no possible way to use them since...

Are you saying that all the catalysts you lost were tradeable ones due to the lingering bug, and if you had known in advance, you would have put them on the broker to sell them to gullible people who would never have been able to use them anyway? And that's why you're mad? You didn't have the chance to profit off of the ignorance of others and now you want EME to compensate you for this lost opportunity...? (And you really think they'd say yes...?)

Fact that I said it would be better for everybody actually if they did delete it after event, cuz yes indeed for everybody who bought them afterward.
    I wouldn't, I actually bought a few very cheap afterward, so I would save that indeed. Would I trade them? probly not, but I sure wouldn't of bought them. You know I'm carrying a pretty heavy part of the economy of my server, I just can't stand when people make mistake and refuse to admit it. That is the case for EME, they "patching it" by killing everybody's due instead of fixing it. and this is why I'm actually facing a bunch of people that are here only to praise EME and feeding the corruption within there.
  • Sometimes the only way to solve the problem is to cut off the feet.
    How about compensation for unannounced poof ? A few people put money into this, and now is gone. What you guys plan to do about these complain? (for example, I had a banktab of these)
    @CobaltDragon

Since you keep asking for an answer, I can tell you exactly what it will be: Nothing. If you don't heed the warnings you are at fault, not EME.
  • Magraal wrote: »
    How about compensation for unannounced poof ? A few people put money into this, and now is gone. What you guys plan to do about these complain? (for example, I had a banktab of these)
    @CobaltDragon

Since you keep asking for an answer, I can tell you exactly what it will be: Nothing. If you don't heed the warnings you are at fault, not EME.

Ignoring arguement and I don't believe you work for EME either. thx though

snipsnap[.
    You ignored my second reply and you're only now lashing on me rewording your quote in the previous post.

(I do realize, but still, I need to know how deep the rabbit hole goes...)

You know I'm carrying a pretty heavy part of the economy of my server, I just can't stand when people make mistake and refuse to admit it. That is the case for EME, they "patching it" by killing everybody's due instead of fixing it. and this is why I'm actually facing a bunch of people that are here only to praise EME and feeding the corruption within there.
    You're relatively rich in your server, but what does that contribute to the topic? And what mistake? Don't you mean yours? You're refusing to admit to your own mistake. You're against a bunch of people not because we're praising EME but because you literally are fighting a battle that you can't win.

Stop acting like a damn brat, you're only whining 'cause you didn't get what you want despite the warnings.
  • Salsychou wrote: »

snipsnap[.
    You ignored my second reply and you're only now lashing on me rewording your quote in the previous post.

Stop acting like a [filtered] brat, you're only whining 'cause you didn't get what you want despite the warnings.

Thx for support, again another fake and edited comment. Is that all you can do ? Oh wait, no you go for insulting afterward. Intresting logic
    Yeah, well done counterpoint, more non sense comment. Thx for your contribution, now you can go, you've done enough
    Thx for support, again another fake and edited comment. Is that all you can do ? Oh wait, no you go for insulting afterward. Intresting logic
    I mean, you did call his stuff nonsense and told him to leave instead of arguing with him... I don't think that's better. Besides, I only leave what I'm gonna respond to. And face it, you're whining because you didn't get what you want. That's what a brat does.
  • Salsychou wrote: »
    Yeah, well done counterpoint, more non sense comment. Thx for your contribution, now you can go, you've done enough
    Yeah I edit what you say just because it's easy to do so and this way I "look smarter".

Totally like this
This discussion has been closed.