Kyra Removal.... Nice try but well .....

1235»

Comments

  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    Salsychou wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Yeah, well done counterpoint, more non sense comment. Thx for your contribution, now you can go, you've done enough
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Thx for support, again another fake and edited comment. Is that all you can do ? Oh wait, no you go for insulting afterward. Intresting logic
    Yeah I edit what you say just because it's easy to do so and this way I "look smarter".

    Totally like this
    Salsychou wrote: »
    I mean, you did call his stuff nonsense and told him to leave instead of arguing with him... I don't think that's better. Besides, I only leave what I'm gonna respond to.

    I can trim my own quotes too, what a concept. Now, please post something relevant to the topic so we can have more things to argue about related to Kyra's Catalysts instead of our abilities to manipulate forum quotes.
  • Salsychou wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Salsychou wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Yeah, well done counterpoint, more non sense comment. Thx for your contribution, now you can go, you've done enough
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Thx for support, again another fake and edited comment. Is that all you can do ? Oh wait, no you go for insulting afterward. Intresting logic
    Yeah I edit what you say just because it's easy to do so and this way I "look smarter".

    Totally like this
    Salsychou wrote: »
    I mean, you did call his stuff nonsense and told him to leave instead of arguing with him... I don't think that's better. Besides, I only leave what I'm gonna respond to.

    I can trim my own quotes too, what a concept. Now, please post something relevant to the topic so we can have more things to argue about related to Kyra's Catalysts instead of our abilities to manipulate forum quotes.

    You're out of subject, you brought stupid edited quote of stuff I haven't said. That's what I called, and then you bring up [filtered] about "I just trim quotes", nah you edit them, changing them and making them fake. Please consider giving up, cuz you blew your credibility on your very first comment.
  • I think Fulzoid's profile picture is so completely relevant to this topic and his behavior, don't you?

    Okay now that I got that out of my mind.
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    How about compensation for unannounced poof ? A few people put money into this, and now is gone. What you guys plan to do about these complain? (for example, I had a banktab of these)
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Anyway, I wouldn't mind having actual explaination on why no compensation *at all* for these who actually invested or whatever with these Kyra's, unlike everything else that Tera has known

    When you invest, it's a gamble, you accept the implicit rules of investing. Would you go stock trading and cry because you lost your investment? Well you might, but you'd get laughed at. I mean, you do acknowledge it yourself.
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    as for any other event, I did indeed invest in every single event currency. Some are lost while others aren't. It's risky sometime, but hey look, BAM token still are in there, they didn't poof *yet*. I also keep sun event token and served me very well, etc.

    It's completely useless to keep feeding you after that, you argued and counter-argued your own single point so. Yeah.

  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    You're out of subject, you brought stupid edited quote of stuff I haven't said. That's what I called, and then you bring up [filtered] about "I just trim quotes", nah you edit them, changing them and making them fake. Please consider giving up, cuz you blew your credibility on your very first comment.
    ffs. I edited one quote, so what? I mean, your source of credibility is literally being one of the richest players in your server.. Man, why you gotta do this lol.

    Here's me "editing your quotes"
    ae837de7c1ba607fe6a23abad59e6e06.png
    e421d1ced965a81f6ddc18148aebfaef.png
    22b0a3517d054b48360468b0677c0c87.png
    aa84b2b123ca04f4f0ae3b04989e2246.png

    and here's me truly editing your post.
    92b0beeb0fb91d81032d8532806127b1.png

    Well, I had my fun here. If you were serious this whole time, then I don't know what else to tell you lol.
  • What a circus...

    I say; remove all the catalysts people had hoarded so that everyone has an even chance in the new Kyra event and possibly have better prizes because of that. \o/
  • Tamokichou wrote: »
    I think Fulzoid's profile picture is so completely relevant to this topic and his behavior, don't you?

    Okay now that I got that out of my mind.
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    How about compensation for unannounced poof ? A few people put money into this, and now is gone. What you guys plan to do about these complain? (for example, I had a banktab of these)
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Anyway, I wouldn't mind having actual explaination on why no compensation *at all* for these who actually invested or whatever with these Kyra's, unlike everything else that Tera has known

    When you invest, it's a gamble, you accept the implicit rules of investing. Would you go stock trading and cry because you lost your investment? Well you might, but you'd get laughed at. I mean, you do acknowledge it yourself.
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    as for any other event, I did indeed invest in every single event currency. Some are lost while others aren't. It's risky sometime, but hey look, BAM token still are in there, they didn't poof *yet*. I also keep sun event token and served me very well, etc.

    It's completely useless to keep feeding you after that, you argued and counter-argued your own single point so. Yeah.

    Oh my, thanks for posting Tamokichou, I believe you're the first one that actually used his brain to actually read through this (no sacarm at all, I was amazed). Thanks for the comment about my picture, I believe it that as well.

    If people really laughing "at me", I believe I'm having more entertainment actually crushing their empty soul.

    Although I gotta say, you have a point, I did "counter-argued" myself, but as I said, I did "risk" a little bit, but am mostly fighting for others. People are clearly not getting this point very much when it come to someone argueing for others and hardly for themselves.


    Although I'm done here, I mean I believe EME will have plenty of work to do in here, I'll spare them some temp ban. People fall so easily it's terrible.
    Cyborq wrote: »
    What a circus...

    :+1:
This discussion has been closed.