Series of Threads before Big patches: With Lunar coming, Maximum Character per server changes?

I think it is the time now, specially with class changes done ( Soon all changes happen) and new class coming we need Max Char to be pushed to 18 at least or even higher.

That can lead to a lotta good thing. So @Spacecats, @Noesis can you tell us about this?

I don't wanna get rekt for having max lvl 65 chars on CH and not to be able to play new class there, also I want even to have more chars there if possible :chuffed:

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's 12 classes and max character slots is 16, plenty of room to create the new class.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    There's 12 classes and max character slots is 16, plenty of room to create the new class.

12 classes, multiple race that can be picked for each class. I don't see much logic about it. Having more Chars on each server for each player can lead to huge profit.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTERA is still 16 characters max, and I doubt we'll get expansion exclusively. The players in KTERA have been asking for this too, but there have not been a single response about it, not even sign of consideration-- at least, not yet.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    i need more characters pls expand
  • I asked Noesis specifically if we will be getting an increase in slots per server. Fairly certain it is not going to change this time, unfortunately :(
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    create a new account :3
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    i need more characters pls expand

I can store items for you... indefinitely
  • Kami you should just become a banker for Tera.

Need a loan? Call Kami

Need some gear? Call Kami

Need Emp ? Call Kami.

Lol
  • EME doesn't like selling character slots, profit is a secondary consideration for them.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    News classes

gunner
    reaper
    brawler
    ninja

and now lunar dancer

we need more slots, 16 its not enough, we have more than 1 char of the same class.

pls @Spacecats

change the .ini from 16 to 32 :pleased:

made a new account :3
    vkobe wrote: »
    News classes

gunner
    reaper
    brawler
    ninja

and now lunar dancer

we need more slots, 16 its not enough, we have more than 1 char of the same class.

pls @Spacecats

Not that simple, what about Elite? What about the perks of Emporium rewards and store? These 2 are very important factor now, not using them means all those effort was useless. So right now, making another account is not the answer to that.
  • go outside

who has time for 16 let alone 18 characters
    5H96Y49G6D wrote: »
    go outside

who has time for 16 let alone 18 characters

Come inside, it is fun, it is easy, I have other max chars on other servers too
    SAIXUNO wrote: »
    Just gotta delete the one you don't play. I highly doubt you play all 16 but who knows, gotta farm.

I play all 16 chars, even other chars on other servers, but not as often.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    News classes

gunner
    reaper
    brawler
    ninja

and now lunar dancer

pls @Spacecats

Not that simple, what about Elite? What about the perks of Emporium rewards and store? These 2 are very important factor now, not using them means all those effort was useless. So right now, making another account is not the answer to that.

sincerely i am able to have fun in tera without elite and tiers thing, but anyway if you need this fine ;)

and for store, you use your main account to buy dress to dress up your cute elin and you give your dress to your second account