[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

2-10 Twitch Stream: BAM Attack on AV & CH

u5p4XZn.jpg

As always, this Friday's stream will begin at 3:00 p.m. PST at

Thanks to the recent efforts of various YouTubers, new guilds were created on AV and CH to take on the (some might say impossible) challenge of entering Harrowhold and bringing down TERA's biggest and baddest BAM, Vergos. Results varied (RIP). Okay no they didn't... everybody died horribly.

FOR TODAY'S STREAM I'll be visiting both Ascension Valley and Celestial Hills to give these guilds YET ANOTHER TASTE OF DEATH in the form of a BAM attack!
  • Jesse Cox - Circle of Jerks (AV)
  • Sky Williams - Auditory Daydreamers (AV)
  • Jaynee - The Squid Kids (CH)
  • Brofresco - Bring It In (CH)
  • SunnySplosion - Sunnysquad (CH)

Not in one of these guilds? Show up and die anyway! Everyone is welcome :)

We'll meet outside the Free Trader's Hall. First on Ascension Valley at 3 p.m. sharp, and then Celestial Hills starting at 3:30 p.m. PST. You should be level 65 if you want to stand a chance, but nobody will stop you if you're level 1 with a death wish. CCB check!

For those not on AV and CH, join me in Twitch chat and we'll raffle off some cosmetics to those tuning in <3

Comments

• I see no love for Tempest Reach grows.
  • MT has never had 1 of those BAM atatcks its always the PVE servers.... BTW WHERES OUR VALENTINES EVENT!?!?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean 3:05-3:10pm pacific since you guys never start on time :|
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    You mean 3:05-3:10pm pacific since you guys never start on time :|

Nah, we'll start on time today I promise.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    HolySephy wrote: »
    MT has never had 1 of those BAM atatcks its always the PVE servers.... BTW WHERES OUR VALENTINES EVENT!?!?
    Maybe have a bam event mixed with pvp. Could be fun

Valentines is next week so probably this weekend or next maint at the earliest would be my guess. o:
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    MT has never had 1 of those BAM atatcks its always the PVE servers.... BTW WHERES OUR VALENTINES EVENT!?!?

Valentines is next week so probably this weekend or next maint at the earliest would be my guess. o:

inb4 the "Event" is just a sale.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »

=)
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »

=)

"show how much you love us by BUYING OUR <beep> "
  • NobupakNobupak ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I hope it's the hunt the valentines mongo event like a couple of years ago or a valentine kyra event. o:)
  • Code: Guild Brawl
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea you started on time.. gj.
  • For those who stuck around after the stream (and those in this thread), here's a special announcement you might want to hear:
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    For those who stuck around after the stream (and those in this thread), here's a special announcement you might want to hear:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! I love you, spacecats! <3 (Don't tell my lover)
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    What is the special annoucement?
    My pc is broken and i can't watch the stream on my cell phone. :/
  • ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    [TERA] Kyra Returns for Valentine's Day!
    Kyra's is back! Look for her after server maintenance on February 14!

News post on Monday, Feb.13
    Level specific boxes earned from dungeons
    Get Catalyst from dungeons, bgs and mongo