Swift Hardy

Got a swift hardy from fusing dyads recently. Can anyone confirm if there are any other swift dyads?

Comments

• What do you mean?
  • I can't recall exactly what it is but the short answer is yes. I have a swiftly _____ in my bank IIRC.
  • You can make swiftly armor dyads since bp patch.
  • Wouldn't it be funny to see someone with swift on every crystal and somehow moving faster in combat than outside of. Now I know that's not possible, but it would be hilarious to be kiting someone along like so, being literally so fast they can't keep up.
  • Gaalrak wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be funny to see someone with swift on every crystal and somehow moving faster in combat than outside of. Now I know that's not possible, but it would be hilarious to be kiting someone along like so, being literally so fast they can't keep up.

someones like a priest or sourcer find usefull used 4 swift dyads ( 8 moved combat speed) . for avoid somes mecanics ( same for use Swift Renless Dyads )
    Got a swift hardy from fusing dyads recently. Can anyone confirm if there are any other swift dyads?

im guess this appear in pacht notes
    I can't recall exactly what it is but the short answer is yes. I have a swiftly _____ in my bank IIRC.

they drooped from last mangos ( Swift Hardy Dyad, Swift Gryefing Dyad, Swift Renless Dyads)
  • XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    someones like a priest or sourcer find usefull used 4 swift dyads ( 8 moved combat speed) . for avoid somes mecanics ( same for use Swift Renless Dyads )

Sourcer.

But anyways, Sorcerers benefits most for using one Glistening Dyad and the rest is Brilliant Dyads instead. Do not get that mixed up. Sorcerers NEED Glistening Dyads. Not 4 Swift Dyads.

nope, in sourcer im used 3 swift hardy dyad and one Glistening hardy dyad, im use a lot of mana potions, because they are cheap and low cd, and im have tons of them, ( sometimes saberry delicius, pilling food etc), sometimes im change to 4 swif dyads. im dont see "NEED" issues
  • I got a Swift Hardy 1 month ago fusing niveots
  • hellno wrote: »
    You can make swiftly armor dyads since bp patch.

Wait for real? can anyone else confirm this before I spend a ton of money on dyads

Yup, got one a few days ago. Was surprised, considering I heard you could only get them from events.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It was patched in KTERA on December 1st , which was the Slayer and Zerker's major balance changes; if you scroll down, you can see the dyad pictures there for Swiftly Hardy and Vigorously Pounding.

183f36dc2ac343b6ad5acaca45c54d3e.png

It was apparently a bug where Swiftly Blues and Vigorously Reds were unobtainable through fusing Dyads.

So like most bug patches, we got it in our current build when BP was released one month later (January 10th).

I'm actually more surprised that BHS never caught on for some reason entire time since the release of Dyads despite how everyone was questioning them about it ever since its existence was confirmed through events... it's been almost 2 years or something.
  • Yea, I've started playing dyad RNG with my supercede tokens. I definitely got my swifty from that. Trying to get a few of 'em before I craft Ambush.
  • If you dont mind me asking, what exactly is Vigorously pounding red ? I mean, what 2nd effect is it giving ?

Vigorusly recovery X amount hp each 5 seconds. ( like a Vigorus Armor Niveot )