Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack Returns!

Post_Header.jpg

Kyra's Pop-Up Potion Shack has returned with a new twist - an enchanting option for those more interested in gear than costumes. We've been looking for more ways to tailor events like this for different play styles and level ranges, and this a small example. Let us know what you think!

For those wondering about this line in particular...
we’ll be hosting additional community events with catalysts as rewards!

... look for another announcement later this week. ;)

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the methods to obtain catalyst. While this will not surpass the blue box hunt from the last Valentines Kyra Potion Shack, it is still much better than the last potion shack of 2016. But the best change was to separate consumables from cosmetics. This is gonna be great!
  • VensiVensi ✭✭
    edited February 14
    You can add as soon as another way to obtain?
    Search Сatalysts in the open world at all locations and this diversity and fun for all players!
    In previous times:
    "Finally, if you’re sharp-eyed and react quickly enough, you might spot some extremely rare blue boxes hidden all around the world of TERA. Each has a chance to drop 15 catalysts. (Just be sure to pick them all up!)"
  • Vensi wrote: »
    You can add as soon as another way to obtain?
    Search Сatalysts in the open world at all locations and this diversity and fun for all players!
    In previous times:
    "Finally, if you’re sharp-eyed and react quickly enough, you might spot some extremely rare blue boxes hidden all around the world of TERA. Each has a chance to drop 15 catalysts. (Just be sure to pick them all up!)"

Oh yeah please, bring back the blue boxes !! :(
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Just making sure you see it:

Question @Spacecats : The news update says you get 1 catalyst for login in, +2 for being Elite "You’ll receive one catalyst per day absolutely free as a login reward, and Elite players receive two more, for a total of three per day!", but the FAQ says Elite get 2 total "Log in every day from February 14 to February 28 to receive a catalyst in the mail (two for Elite players!)" so... which is it?
  • yeah please bring back blue boxes i waited to long for them
  • I suspect blue boxes were like TAR and the first Mongo event--more than they ever intended. I suspect they will not be appearing.
  • No need for boxes, just give them as rewards for running instances or killing bams. Make the lazy slugs work for them or do without.
  • Yes, we need blue boxes, many players are tired to do dungeons, dungeons, dungeons etc, i want walk and search boxes, is more fun, i don`t want 15 catalyst from 1 box, i want 5 or 2-3, don`t matter number, but i want blue boxes.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyra starts right after maint, right?
  • @Spacecats The catalyst obtained from level 25 is bugged, when i try to open the mail with 3 catalyst, if says inventory full. But i don't have items on inventory.
  • In February, 2016 there was the previous event Kyra's Potion Shack!
    Following the results of which nobody complained and who wanted, and played, choosing the way in a game. An opportunity in the open world to participate in searches of treasures rare blue boxes hidden all around the world of TERA - it is remarkable and interesting!
    Nobody asks gold mountains, Elite vouchers, 5000-10000 EMP.
    There is a wish for a variety in a game!
    Rare blue boxes hidden in the open world is a chance for any player to feel this event fully!
  • BRING open world boxes back!!!!
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    And they are still not stackable...one per slot..... Come on let them be stackable.. fix that
  • Please,bring back the blue boxes.

Also,please, fix the Student's Catalyst box. In the game,it says it's limit is level 35, but in the FAQ it says level 36. I got a box at this level and now i can't open it because of this issue. This is very annoying. Or at least, let us to store it at the bank.
  • pls bring blue boxes back i em tired of dungeons all the events this year was dungeons