Kyra event known issues

Comments

• Spacecats wrote: »
    We're checking on the people who won Niveots and x150 T10 Feedstock and our plan is to deliver their reward later. All items should be delivering properly from this point on.

I can't open the welcome message at all now

Use the browser version ..
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/potion-shack.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    STILL not getting them from skygarden we complete it but still not getting the reward.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    One of items never appeared in claim box and there's no way I can prove.
    EDIT: It was Niveot that I never received in claim box.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pamcake wrote: »

150 tier 10 feedstocks aren't being received either, its more than 8 hours and no notice about this problem.
    Margarethe wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Pamcake wrote: »

150 tier 10 feedstocks aren't being received either, its more than 8 hours and no notice about this problem.

Question, have you seen any events without issues?
    It will take time to track all players that had those rewards for proper delivery.

I am not asking about how they will compensate but if they already noticed this issue.

They only said that are looking in to it but haven't say if the issue has been resolved or not.
  • No catalysts from Golden Labyrinth?

Not sure if intentional or just an oversight since the other leveling dungeons give catalysts.
  • GL isnt on list
    HippyK wrote: »
    No catalysts from Golden Labyrinth?

Not sure if intentional or just an oversight since the other leveling dungeons give catalysts.

• Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Just got 500 x Extensive Alkahests. Nothing happened after the prize popped up. Am I supposed to get it in my Parcel Post or Inventory or something, because if so, I'm missing them now. :(

@Spacecats

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it in my item claim. Kind of a weird place to put it to be honest. o.O
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordansb1 wrote: »
    Just got 500 x Extensive Alkahests. Nothing happened after the prize popped up. Am I supposed to get it in my Parcel Post or Inventory or something, because if so, I'm missing them now. :(

@Spacecats

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it in my item claim. Kind of a weird place to put it to be honest. o.O

that is the best place actually, and it was always going there. You can use it any server you want, any time.
  • The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

Just wanted to let you know about the issues, hope they can be resolved soon.
    Reivn wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

Just wanted to let you know about the issues, hope they can be resolved soon.

That is odd, try the repair button, that might fix the problem. Also press H, then welcome message, mine works always that way.
    No news about 150 tier 10 feedstocks?

I don't want to risk on using catalyst to get stuff than won't be delivered.

He said everything gonna show up from now, I got 150 FS tier 11, it showed up, also they later deliver the missing ones.
    LesbianVi wrote: »

He said everything gonna show up from now, I got 150 FS tier 11, it showed up, also they later deliver the missing ones.

Have you got 150 tier 10 fs and got them delivered to your item claim?

If i don't get clarification I won't use the catalyst until last day on customes, but i want to use them for mats.
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Have you got 150 tier 10 fs and got them delivered to your item claim?

If i don't get clarification I won't use the catalyst until last day on customes, but i want to use them for mats.

not t10 after what he said, but no one else mentioned again, so it might mean everyone getting everything. Ask on global to be sure.