[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kyra event known issues

Comments

• ReivnReivn ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Reivn wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

Just wanted to let you know about the issues, hope they can be resolved soon.

That is odd, try the repair button, that might fix the problem. Also press H, then welcome message, mine works always that way.

It's not that it doesn't pop up when the game loads, it doesn't, but pressing H and clicking it doesn't work either. No message pops up, sometimes the game crashes. Just ran a repair, restarted the launcher, tried it again by pressing H and it crashed again. I just can't get to it.

The browser version did work for me, for a little bit, and everything was delivered on time and that was all fine (except it said I got 150 T10, and gave me 150 T11 feedstock, but that's nothing much)... I just can't access the window.

EDIT: Browser version is working fine, it's just the in game window.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    No news about 150 tier 10 feedstocks?

I don't want to risk on using catalyst to get stuff than won't be delivered.

He said everything gonna show up from now, I got 150 FS tier 11, it showed up, also they later deliver the missing ones.

Have you got 150 tier 10 fs and got them delivered to your item claim?

If i don't get clarification I won't use the catalyst until last day on customes, but i want to use them for mats.

I just did. Seems to be working now
    a7dcf38316.jpg
  • I have yet to get mine that did not deliver yesterday...what's up?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to get mine that did not deliver yesterday...what's up?
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We're checking on the people who won Niveots and x150 T10 Feedstock and our plan is to deliver their reward later. All items should be delivering properly from this point on.

It looks like you'll get them later
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »

He said everything gonna show up from now, I got 150 FS tier 11, it showed up, also they later deliver the missing ones.

If i don't get clarification I won't use the catalyst until last day on customes, but i want to use them for mats.

a7dcf38316.jpg

Ty, now i can use the catalyst for mats without worries.
  • Don't know how "later" you want but "ain't nobody got time for that". ;)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »

a7dcf38316.jpg

now spare some BES :chuffed:
  • I actually got 1000 T11 FD from this even. Makes me happy.
  • Still didn't got my niveot in my claim box.
    Pamcake wrote: »
    Still didn't got my niveot in my claim box.

Later, not specific date, get a lot of other stuff don't be Scrooge :D
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017

Okay.

I'm Scrooge, I want everything now XD

Okay.

I'm Scrooge, I want everything now XD

Well, you are also Dakuryun too, even worse now lol
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get at least 2 stacks of Strong Bravery and some other stuff last night... here's to hoping they show up today or tomorrow....
  • Reivn wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

Just wanted to let you know about the issues, hope they can be resolved soon.

I'm having this exact same problem. Except for me the game ALWAYS crashes when I click the Welcome message, not just sometimes. I tried the repairing the launcher via the Tools section, but nope, still crashes in-game. It has been like this for me ever since the event started, not even the earlier bugfixes seem to have helped.

Don't know about to browser version since I can't buy EMP atm.
    edited February 2017
    @Spacecats or @Noesis leveling up Kyra event, give 1 Catalyst now per 5 level, For level 40 I got one, level 45 I got one again, I was getting 3 before. Bug or reduced? Why you do dis to meh? :cry: