[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kyra event known issues

Comments

• Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Every 5 levels, I'm getting 1 Catalyst instead of 3. Did you guys change anything? Or is it just a bug? Will we receive the catalysts we "lost" during our leveling? Thanks for your time.
    P.S.: English is not my 1st language.
  • DocWinterDocWinter ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @Spacecats --Re: OP's item no 2--this just happened to one of my toons on Tempest Reach, so NOT fixed. As OP notes, the message in the post indicates 3 catalysts are being delivered, but only one arrives. Correctly indicated in the list of Enclosed Items. Submitted a ticket, but the ticket may not even be seen before the event is over and they delete Kyra's shack and all evidence of it.

UPDATE: just hit my 60 in ET, and the same thing happened. Incident above happened when I hit 55.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is leveling up Catalysts fixed yet? Anyone knows?
  • Recently leveling and hitting 40,45,50 i only received 1 catalyst from level up rewards in mail, i was getting 3 a few days ago. what broke?!
    edited February 2017
    xfreeplay wrote: »
    Recently leveling and hitting 40,45,50 i only received 1 catalyst from level up rewards in mail, i was getting 3 a few days ago. what broke?!

we are being denied, this is not fair. For many players that could not participate on Mongo hunt, leveling alts or for new players leveling up was too rewarding it seems.
    @Spacecats it is a good opportunity to level up my many alts and also good reward for new players, please look into it now.

PS: I am sorry if I got touchy about some stuff over the past few days, good event but you heard the issues, but please look into this.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Spacecats it is a good opportunity to level up my many alts and also good reward for new players, please look into it now.

PS: I am sorry if I got touchy about some stuff over the past few days, good event but you heard the issues, but please look into this.

Just keep your cool and ignore xenophobic remarks from other players, that would help you a lot.
  • I put two tickets in that most likely will be ignored and I will probably never be compensated for this event either. I have screen shots showing two of my characters one in Celestial Hills and the other in Fey Forest leveling up and only receiving one catalyst in the mail instead of three. I can't be bothered staying up for the Mongo event as I have to work, so leveling my alts and running dungeons is my only way to recieve catalysts. This is another event I feel I got screwed again on.
  • caf65bab09de1c23ce72ee3543bc20ec.jpg

They did it on purpose most likely. 'cuz players were getting a bit too much stuff
  • @Spacecats @Noesis leveling catalysts still not working...missed on 6 catalysts already..funny thing is that is WAS working for level 25 and 30....but have only gotten 1 catalyst for levels 35, 40, and 45 so far.

it's been a week since it's been "fixed"... =\
  • Leveling Catalysts still don't work.
    Run dungeons, get a box only to find out it can't be opened.
    Great event I suppose if you're at 65 and go farm the things.
    One question though - why is every event lately pandering to 65?
    @Noesis and @Spacecats can you update us on these issues?
  • ITS STILL BROKEN!!! LVLED 50 AND GO 1 CONFIRMED AND OTHER PLAYERS SAY THE SAME THING!
  • Probably a ninja nerf on leveling catalysts, which was really dumb on their end. Not the nerf itself (though I disagree with the change), but because support is going to get so many more tickets because of it.

Compare the time it'll take to respond to all those tickets to the time it would've taken to announce the change, regardless of how poorly it would've been received.
  • Endumen wrote: »
    Reivn wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

Just wanted to let you know about the issues, hope they can be resolved soon.

I'm having this exact same problem. Except for me the game ALWAYS crashes when I click the Welcome message, not just sometimes. I tried the repairing the launcher via the Tools section, but nope, still crashes in-game. It has been like this for me ever since the event started, not even the earlier bugfixes seem to have helped.

Don't know about to browser version since I can't buy EMP atm.

Still having this issue. I uninstalled and redownloaded the ENTIRE GAME... aaaannnd clicking Welcome Message causes it to crash. I'm growing more and more desperate by the day. All my bank slots are completely filled with catalysts and all inventories across all my alts are getting filled as we speak. My PC has the required specs (or better) to play the game. Relogging does not work. Using different graphical settings does not work. Just what am I supposed to do?!

Even stranger is, I made an alt on another server (I have all my characters on Celestial Hills) and BOOM there it is, the Welcome Message in its full glory. I haven't leveled the character up to lvl 20 yet so I don't know if I'll be able to actually use the shack once I have enough catalysts, but it sure is weird. What is it about Celestial Hills that screws up my Welcome Message?

If anyone on EME is reading this (hahahahaha) PLEASE answer the ticket I sent a week ago, I don't want all my catalysts to go unused and all that farming to have been for nothing.