[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kyra event known issues

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endumen wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    DarkCroft wrote: »
    Reivn wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

Just wanted to let you know about the issues, hope they can be resolved soon.

I'm having this exact same problem. Except for me the game ALWAYS crashes when I click the Welcome message, not just sometimes. I tried the repairing the launcher via the Tools section, but nope, still crashes in-game. It has been like this for me ever since the event started, not even the earlier bugfixes seem to have helped.

Don't know about to browser version since I can't buy EMP atm.

Still having this issue. I uninstalled and redownloaded the ENTIRE GAME... aaaannnd clicking Welcome Message causes it to crash. I'm growing more and more desperate by the day. All my bank slots are completely filled with catalysts and all inventories across all my alts are getting filled as we speak. My PC has the required specs (or better) to play the game. Relogging does not work. Using different graphical settings does not work. Just what am I supposed to do?!

Even stranger is, I made an alt on another server (I have all my characters on Celestial Hills) and BOOM there it is, the Welcome Message in its full glory. I haven't leveled the character up to lvl 20 yet so I don't know if I'll be able to actually use the shack once I have enough catalysts, but it sure is weird. What is it about Celestial Hills that screws up my Welcome Message?

If anyone on EME is reading this (hahahahaha) PLEASE answer the ticket I sent a week ago, I don't want all my catalysts to go unused and all that farming to have been for nothing.

Have you tried using the browser link for the cata's? Won't solve the underlying issue but might be able to use them that way. https://store.enmasse.com/tera/potion-shack

Is there a way to transfer the catalysts you have in-game to the browser version? If not, then I'm afraid the browser version is also unusable to me as I currently can't buy EMP.

Just make sure you're logged in, since unless they're still in your inventory, the catalysts are account bound and should be the same in-game as on that page.

Logged in as in, I'm on one of my Tera characters? Or logged in as in, logged in on my EME account (which I currently am otherqwise I wouldn't be able to post this lol). Because I currently logged in in-game and according to Kyra's Shack I don't have any catalysts even though both my bank slots AND inventory is positively bursting with catalysts.

EDIT: Here are two pics to show you what I'm talking about.

My inventory on this particular character (and my bank)
    http://i.imgur.com/hlsJqpF.png

Browser version of Kyra's Shack that is open AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as my character is logged in.
    http://i.imgur.com/lAWTVlL.png
    (and yes OF COURSE I keep refreshing/reloading the page just to see if it ever makes contact with my account but nope, NOTHING so far)

You have to log-in to EME's website. Being logged on the forums doesn't count as being online.

Did just that. Here is a screenshot of my current status.

http://i.imgur.com/6WpsJWO.jpg

Now what?

It says you only have 1 catalyst, when ever you have more that's what you would do. Log-in to the site, and refresh the browser shop and use it like the in-game one.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    The welcome messsage isn't working for me. I've tried restarting the launcher several times, doesn't work. What's odd though is that sometimes when I clicked the welcome message in game, the game crashes. Fatal game client exceptiton ffff:fffff (not sure how many f's). Using it through the browser works sometimes but not always.

I'm having this exact same problem. Except for me the game ALWAYS crashes when I click the Welcome message, not just sometimes. I tried the repairing the launcher via the Tools section, but nope, still crashes in-game. It has been like this for me ever since the event started, not even the earlier bugfixes seem to have helped.

Still having this issue. I uninstalled and redownloaded the ENTIRE GAME... aaaannnd clicking Welcome Message causes it to crash. I'm growing more and more desperate by the day. All my bank slots are completely filled with catalysts and all inventories across all my alts are getting filled as we speak. My PC has the required specs (or better) to play the game. Relogging does not work. Using different graphical settings does not work. Just what am I supposed to do?!

Even stranger is, I made an alt on another server (I have all my characters on Celestial Hills) and BOOM there it is, the Welcome Message in its full glory. I haven't leveled the character up to lvl 20 yet so I don't know if I'll be able to actually use the shack once I have enough catalysts, but it sure is weird. What is it about Celestial Hills that screws up my Welcome Message?

If anyone on EME is reading this (hahahahaha) PLEASE answer the ticket I sent a week ago, I don't want all my catalysts to go unused and all that farming to have been for nothing.

Have you tried using the browser link for the cata's? Won't solve the underlying issue but might be able to use them that way. https://store.enmasse.com/tera/potion-shack

Is there a way to transfer the catalysts you have in-game to the browser version? If not, then I'm afraid the browser version is also unusable to me as I currently can't buy EMP.

Just make sure you're logged in, since unless they're still in your inventory, the catalysts are account bound and should be the same in-game as on that page.

Logged in as in, I'm on one of my Tera characters? Or logged in as in, logged in on my EME account (which I currently am otherqwise I wouldn't be able to post this lol). Because I currently logged in in-game and according to Kyra's Shack I don't have any catalysts even though both my bank slots AND inventory is positively bursting with catalysts.

Browser version of Kyra's Shack that is open AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as my character is logged in.
    (and yes OF COURSE I keep refreshing/reloading the page just to see if it ever makes contact with my account but nope, NOTHING so far)

You have to log-in to EME's website. Being logged on the forums doesn't count as being online.

Now what?

It says you only have 1 catalyst, when ever you have more that's what you would do. Log-in to the site, and refresh the browser shop and use it like the in-game one.

1: Where on the site is Kyra's Shack? I have only find the direct link to it.
    2: I never used the in-game cash-shop so idk... (and I should also mention I STILL CAN'T BUY EMP so no p2w here)
    3: Refreshing like crazy, according to the Kyra I'm directly linked to I still only have one (1) catalyst).
    4: Logged in on a different character, still have the same problem.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

Now what?

2: I never used the in-game cash-shop so idk... (and I should also mention I STILL CAN'T BUY EMP so no p2w here)
    3: Refreshing like crazy, according to the Kyra I'm directly linked to I still only have one (1) catalyst).

Do you have more than one catalyst on the account you're logged into?
    Link for the shack is on the FAQ at the bottom- http://support.enmasse.com/tera/kyra-s-pop-up-potion-shack-february-2017
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Now what?

Catalysts that have not been confirmed on your in-game won't show up on webpage.

Sorry to tell you this but you need to wait for support to resolve your issue becuase all ppl that has been posting in this thread seems like don't understant your problem.
  • EndumenEndumen ✭✭
    edited February 2017

Now what?

Do you have more than one catalyst on the account you're logged into?
    Link for the shack is on the FAQ at the bottom- http://support.enmasse.com/tera/kyra-s-pop-up-potion-shack-february-2017

Yes, I have ton of catalysts, as my previous screenshots show.
    Clicking the link on the site you linked to, still only thinks I have 1 catalysts. And yes, I am still logged in in-game AND on EME's site.

Also looked on the troubleshooting section and tried pressing Alt and then click on my gear icon (which I assume is the one below my health bar which tells me my item level). NOTHING HAPPENS.

EDIT:
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Catalysts that have not been confirmed on your in-game won't show up on webpage.

Sorry to tell you this but you need to wait for support to resolve your issue becuase all ppl that has been posting in this thread seems like don't understant your problem.

Yeah, sorry for coming off as sounding really whiney and oblivious. It's just that this problem has been persistent ever since the event started and I have done SO MUCH troubleshooting (including redownloading THE ENTIRE GAME which took me two whole days due to awful internet). Look, I'm usually patient and forgiving to a fault when it comes to this game, but this event is really, REALLY starting to wear me down.
  • @Endumen
    I just want to be clear. You have all these catalysts in your inventory. What happens when you right-click on them? Do you get the prompt that asks you to confirm? Does it let you check the box and confirm them?
  • DarkCroftDarkCroft ✭✭
    edited February 2017

Just sign in to EME website, it will automatically count them after you right click all of um.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    @Endumen
    I just want to be clear. You have all these catalysts in your inventory. What happens when you right-click on them? Do you get the prompt that asks you to confirm? Does it let you check the box and confirm them?

If you look at the screenshots he posted in this and another thread you can tell the problem.

Is like if the catalyst cant be claimed at all, seems like the last step for his account to claim the item fails to do so.

It could be that his account bugged all his catalyst and the only ones who can help him at this point is only EME.

Edit: when i mean "claimed" I refer to the click on them, check on the confirm step and get it to his count on Kyras.

It looks like the check step is bugged for him.
  • Leveling Catalyst still deliver one.
  • I've had the problem of my Kyra store not showing up at all :/ not when I log into a character, not by system menu, not by clicking the option in vanguard window until my finger hurts.

I got the "1 catalyst every 5 levels" and mostly 1 catalyst alone for every box I got for a whole gunner leveling too... well, most dungeons I entered. I think there was one or two that didn't give a box and they weren't Labyrinth, but you know... it seemed more important that the store was not showing up than the amount of catalysts I was getting, because... what's the use of getting lots if I can't use them :/
    I thought this was maybe going to be fixed on the last maintenance, as I had read in most chats in Celestial Hills that other people had the same problem, but as I keep having it on every alt I try, I'll guess it was not... so, is there a known fix for it or something I could do to at least spend the few ones I got? :/
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Firian Try the website Kyra store, that might help you, in this thread and Kyra feedback ppl mentioned how to do it. Hopefully that help you.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Firian Try the website Kyra store, that might help you, in this thread and Kyra feedback ppl mentioned how to do it. Hopefully that help you.

Yeah it did! :D thanks! I didn't know there was a store extension of it,and hadn't viewed all other pages :3 thanks for answering <3
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firian wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Yeah it did! :D thanks! I didn't know there was a store extension of it,and hadn't viewed all other pages :3 thanks for answering <3

Glad that helped :) Freeh stuff always goot B)
  • The catalyst from leveling up event, is sent by parcel, still it is just one, not three...
  • Sigh.... will this ever be fixed before the event ends? They promised 3 catalysts every 5 levels after level 25 and are failing to deliver.... guess I shouldn't expect much from Failforge.... oh wait, this is EnFail or maybe Failmasse.