Kyra event known issues

12345679»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blastobob wrote: »
    The catalyst from leveling up event, is sent by parcel, still it is just one, not three...

It was like this before last year I think, at the end of the event, it was lowered.

Lynnetta wrote: »
    Sigh.... will this ever be fixed before the event ends? They promised 3 catalysts every 5 levels after level 25 and are failing to deliver.... guess I shouldn't expect much from Failforge.... oh wait, this is EnFail or maybe Failmasse.

The event in total was good, even if I could participate on mongo hunts last night only and wasn't much pleasing, still we get events, lots of them and they give lots of stuff, do they have to? nope, they could be like GF and give a dry Tera to us. So it your comment is not fair.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Blastobob wrote: »
    The catalyst from leveling up event, is sent by parcel, still it is just one, not three...

It was like this before last year I think, at the end of the event, it was lowered.

Lynnetta wrote: »
    Sigh.... will this ever be fixed before the event ends? They promised 3 catalysts every 5 levels after level 25 and are failing to deliver.... guess I shouldn't expect much from Failforge.... oh wait, this is EnFail or maybe Failmasse.

The event in total was good, even if I could participate on mongo hunts last night only and wasn't much pleasing, still we get events, lots of them and they give lots of stuff, do they have to? nope, they could be like GF and give a dry Tera to us. So it your comment is not fair.

We need to acknowledge that this event was broken, playing less than 2 hours a day i made stuff worth for more than 3 million on one week.
  • True GF doesn't have much if any events and an even worse RNG chance not to mention horrible Support.
    However, I was commenting on the fact that EnMasse stated on their site, (http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/kyra-s-pop-up-potion-shack-is-back--2), "You’ll receive one catalyst per day absolutely free as a login reward, and Elite players receive two more, for a total of three per day! You’ll also earn catalysts by leveling up your character, starting with three at level 25, and three more every five levels after that."

Having seen no other indication from them on why this was changed to only 1 catalyst being given instead of 3 makes it obvious that they failed to deliver.

As for events... can't say much about them since I'm not around to participate most of the time. If the lag doesn't kick me off then I'm usually busy with real life. The few times I have been able to participate, the event was bugged and I wasted my time for nil.
  • I can't use the catalyst crystal. Wondering if anyone has the same issue. To clarify, I can't use the ITEM in my INVENTORY. I can use the catalysts on the welcome screen, that I had already used before the issue began. The issue appeared randomly, while using up the catalyst crystals. I restarted PC and tera, and tried using on different character.

Since Wednesday I had the issue...I sent in tickets and no response yet. I'm getting worried I won't get to use my...hundreds? of catalyst before Feb 28th. I have been banking and leaving in my mail for now.

If anyone has suggestion to try or if its been solved then please tell me. I have tried to look through all posts to see if its resolved somewhere else, sorry if I missed it somewhere. Thank you.
  • Sydelle wrote: »
    I can't use the catalyst crystal. Wondering if anyone has the same issue. To clarify, I can't use the ITEM in my INVENTORY. I can use the catalysts on the welcome screen, that I had already used before the issue began. The issue appeared randomly, while using up the catalyst crystals. I restarted PC and tera, and tried using on different character.

Since Wednesday I had the issue...I sent in tickets and no response yet. I'm getting worried I won't get to use my...hundreds? of catalyst before Feb 28th. I have been banking and leaving in my mail for now.

If anyone has suggestion to try or if its been solved then please tell me. I have tried to look through all posts to see if its resolved somewhere else, sorry if I missed it somewhere. Thank you.

@Spacecats *please* take note of this post. I'm sure a bunch of players have this SAME issue, may I suggest an EMERGENCY maintenance tomorrow morning (I read in a seperate thread that the last maintenance remedied this issue for people that were experiencing it before) or a 1 week extension to the Kyras shop before the catalysts are wiped? It is extremely unfair to the players who have hundreds from the event that became plagued with this BUG to potentially be unable to reap the benefits of their labor.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sydelle wrote: »
    I can't use the catalyst crystal. Wondering if anyone has the same issue. To clarify, I can't use the ITEM in my INVENTORY. I can use the catalysts on the welcome screen, that I had already used before the issue began. The issue appeared randomly, while using up the catalyst crystals. I restarted PC and tera, and tried using on different character.

@Spacecats *please* take note of this post. I'm sure a bunch of players have this SAME issue, may I suggest an EMERGENCY maintenance tomorrow morning (I read in a seperate thread that the last maintenance remedied this issue for people that were experiencing it before) or a 1 week extension to the Kyras shop before the catalysts are wiped? It is extremely unfair to the players who have hundreds from the event that became plagued with this BUG to potentially be unable to reap the benefits of their labor.

I do agree with this.

Kyras even should end at 28th and let the players have one or two weeks to support be able to resolve this issue for them and use them to be far with them.
  • The bug with "you cannot use at this time" for Catalysts seems to be account-based. I know at least some people who found that it was because they were trying to use a certain tool they installed that was meant to speed up some things and is against the rules. But it isn't clear whether this is the only cause of this issue because it's difficult to talk about whether or not people are using something that it could get them banned for admitting they use, so...
  • edited February 2017
    The bug with "you cannot use at this time" for Catalysts seems to be account-based. I know at least some people who found that it was because they were trying to use a certain tool they installed that was meant to speed up some things and is against the rules. But it isn't clear whether this is the only cause of this issue because it's difficult to talk about whether or not people are using something that it could get them banned for admitting they use, so...

From my understanding, that "tool" speeds up the redeeming so fast sometimes it will send a bunch of redeem requests at the same time (also likely a huge part of what causes this lag, the people using that "tool"). I encountered it during todays stream while opening while bams were still spawning, aka when it was extremely laggy, (I bind the catalyst to a button on a seperate tray, button tick confirm, I don't use the tool) and is what the people who have the issue in the bug thread also said happened to them. I guess both have the same outcome, be it lag or an illegal tool, the servers can't process them in time. Regardless, the issue should be looked into/kyras extended.
  • was redeeming catalysts during the bam spawn event and got the error where you are unable to redeem it
  • I don't know about this "tool" but I don't use anything like that. So it's not that either...for me at least
  • Sydelle wrote: »

Yes please. I and a few other people are also glitched and can't even login to characters we were doing the event with. Support tickets are sent, but I'm going to be really upset if I lose all of the loot I farmed for during event plus some I farmed for throughout day and had not claimed. I'm also wasting my elite too so rip me. Would REALLY HIGHLY SUGGEST that catalyst be removed from drop tables as normal on the 28th, but that you allow people a week or two afterwards to claim in case of situations like bugs or glitches. It's really demotivating to realize you can't claim your items, and that it might take support a week or so to even get back to you. =/ I know you guys work hard and this would be a simple thing to do for people to give them a fair chance to get the items they worked for. Thank you!
  • Got bug on the catalyst,cant use them,just got the message:you cant use that now,please try again later,cant even use my elite voucher too,got the same error message,hope it can be fix soon
  • Well seems i have 400 kyra for nothing and cant keep farming them,this wont be fixed until the next maintenence