There has been a follow-up statement in the "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA - You Won't Believe What Happens Next!" thread in General Discussion. While posting about 3rd party programs is still against the forum rules and we ask that you adhere to that, we hope this helps address some of the questions we've been seeing in the community.

Kyra's event and battlegrounds.

Show some love? I get to open 2 kyra's potions just by running an easy dungeon as ssnm twice but get only 1 catalyst from winning a fwc? Where's the logic in that and how is that fair?

Comments

• no logic just to made you angry

1 catalyst for kuma royale pre nerf is logic

but 1 catalyst for cs is only enmasse logic, you cant understand :3
  • In the end you are better off doing SSNM spending 5 minutes doing that then 10-15 minutes doing a fwc for only a chance at a crystal.
  • ssnm and lilith B)
  • edited February 15
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    In the end you are better off doing SSNM spending 5 minutes doing that then 10-15 minutes doing a fwc for only a chance at a crystal.

I like doing bgs, it's hella frustrating but it has fun elements that you won't find in dungeons. I reached the weekly cap on 2 characters and still going but seeing events like this kinda puts me off.
  • Cause pvp is dead and they just don't care about it or the participants who do 'em.
  • PLEASE!!

SSNM is absolutely maddening, I want to run non-boring stuff.
    5 Shards for FWC win is appropriate.
  • I rather 3 catalysts for win 1 catalyst for loss.
  • game is pve....

besides wen 0 events best way to earn quick cash, mats, enchant items, is to pvp anyway
  • edited February 15
    5H96Y49G6D wrote: »
    game is [filtered]...

besides wen 0 events best way to earn quick cash, mats, enchant items, is to sell EMP

ftfy

On topic:
    Let's be generous and suggest the average win rate in Battlegrounds is ~50%. And lets say from queue to finish, playing a Battleground takes 30 minutes. 1 catalyst per hour.

What do you suppose the average clear rate is for SS? LK? RM? I'd wager that, at this point, it's probably more than half. And let's pretend it takes about as long to clear a dungeon as it does a battleground, from queue/LFG to finish (it doesn't with a competent group, but w/e).

Assuming you don't wipe to the point of giving up, that's 3-5 catalysts per run, for 6-10 per hour.

What were you thinking EME?! :(
  • you clear SSNM in 8 minutes with an OP party.
  • you clear SSNM in 8 minutes with an OP party.

It's more of half that.
    5H96Y49G6D wrote: »
    game is pve....

besides wen 0 events best way to earn quick cash, mats, enchant items, is to pvp anyway

Even though pvp is generally more rewarding gold:time wise there will always be complaints about how unrewarding it is.
  • ..... You get power hour for BG and now you wanna 5 kyra too? pls... Go farm ssnm/lknm and sh*t up
    ssnm/lknm = 5/10 min for 4-5 Kyra per run easy...
    You can do IM if you have +12 Guile and carry +9 slaughter very easy or LFG with tryhard run and do hyper fast that sh*t.
  • Kira98 wrote: »
    ..... You get power hour for BG and now you wanna 5 kyra too? pls... Go farm ssnm/lknm and sh*t up
    You can do IM if you have +12 Guile and carry +9 slaughter very easy or LFG with tryhard run and do hyper fast that sh*t.

HUrr durr you like to pvp? wt r u nuts? go pve like everyone else. Never go full [filtered] thank you. You find pvp boring, I find pve boring. Not to mention that outside powerhours you won't be able to queue for literally anything other than cs on a long [filtered] queue time. IDK about 5 catalysts but at least a 65 box like you get in dungeons, is that too much to ask?
  • edited February 15
    Kira98 wrote: »
    ..... You get power hour for BG and now you wanna 5 kyra too? pls... Go farm ssnm/lknm and sh*t up

Games are fundamentally about having fun and I am not having fun doing 100x SSNM all day, it's boring and absolutely maddening.
    I would much rather spend my time in BG earning the same number of shards over time as I do mindlessly running SSNM over and over.

EME should have shown some love to PVPer's and made this an option, they chose to make it about running SSNM until you are bashing your head against the keyboard. They should have made it possible to earn the same number of shards over time (as SSNM) by running more interesting content. I would prefer run BP or RM, but that is a waste of time compared to SSNM.

I just wish EME would talk to us about what we want instead of making these events unenjoyable with silly mistakes no one who actually plays the game would ever make.
  • @Firepenguin
    Go B&S and do PvP ;)
    Be Happy

@narkfestmojo
    Yep, for farming time RMHM/BP is not worth u.u