Kyra's Potion Shack feedback: it's an amazing event!

Comments

• Battlegrounds need some love too, but over all I like this event. I hear about blue boxes that people want tho, but I don't what it is and I bet it's cool thing too.
  • I got permanent disco ball
    one swag time per min
  • This event will have a much more lasting impact than Mongo: Neon. I hope you guys enjoy SSNM for the next two weeks.
    kknaex wrote: »
    I got permanent disco ball
    one swag time per min

Just out of curiosity, is the Disco Ball bankable/tradeable?
  • I'll save my kyra for now, just in case they release last minute jackpot like last time.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten some cool stuff, and some stuff I have 0 desire to keep. I got a cape, a ton of hats, and my head feathers I've wanted for a while.

Still hoping for some other cool stuff like fashions to save for the new class.
  • This event still has it's ups and downs. As much as I agree with having to put effort into farming cata's in dungeons... an hour can get you about 40 ~ about 8 tries ~ and 8 tries can easily yield you complete fod. Speaking from experience. I've been monitoring what me and my friends are getting and we've gotten a few rares over the past two days but I think it could be a little boosted LOL
  • this event is bad and very boring.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deluso wrote: »
    You forgot to mention 1 hour queuing for CS / FWC before another 15+ minutes in that respective battleground.
    That much time for just 1 catalyst meanwhile 20 minutes in one dungeon can get about 3-5 catalysts.

Actually at peak times CS queue is quite fast, I'd say 10/15 mins, the same time it takes to make a party for top tier dungeons with LFG, so I wouldn't take into account the queue times. But, yes, as I stated above, the CS and FWC reward should be buffed a bit, instead of the single catalyst they could send the catalyst box that drops from lvl 65 dungeons via parcel. In my opinion with this change the event would be perfect.

ye get one catalyst every 15 minutes if you win of course :3

get 4 catalyst every 15 minutes in ss or lilith :3
  • lfg ssnm x8 runs, each run 5min clear usually through lfg and doesn't take long to form the group since the event is going 5min for 3-5 cata ez.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    >not exploitable
    You could clear SSNM fast enough 3-man or 4-man for those experienced +15 OP classes. Then you can fill the empty slots with puppet accounts.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    >not exploitable
    You could clear SSNM fast enough 3-man or 4-man for those experienced +15 OP classes. Then you can fill the empty slots with puppet accounts.

if you can convince the guys to do 3 mens and this guys cant add his puppet in the group :)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deluso wrote: »
    You forgot to mention 1 hour queuing for CS / FWC before another 15+ minutes in that respective battleground.
    That much time for just 1 catalyst meanwhile 20 minutes in one dungeon can get about 3-5 catalysts.

BGs has power hours, that would be the reason they give less catalysts.

Would be unfair is BGs got PH and lots of catalyst mean while dungeons only get catalyts.
  • Those power hours just double credits. Our credits are capped for the week at 200k belli and KS.

PvP players dont get to buy reset scrolls to reset that cap.

How does that make 1 catalyst per 30-60 minutes fair? What the heck are you on about Usagi?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magichan wrote: »
    Those power hours just double credits. Our credits are capped for the week at 200k belli and KS.

PvP players dont get to buy reset scrolls to reset that cap.

How does that make 1 catalyst per 30-60 minutes fair? What the heck are you on about Usagi?

Ok then I want Double Drop on Dungeons if BGs got buffed on Catalyst.

Without Elite you can run few times dungeons to Farm those catalyst and not every one does SSNM and LKNM in 10 minutes like you or me, there are ppl who needs 30 minutes or more.

I was waiting a friend to end his LKNM run and he was for an hour, it was just... awful.
  • Regardless of how long it takes, finishing a dungeon guarantees a catalyst. BGs dont have that luxury.

You seem to think BGs have some unfair advantage for rewards over those poor mistreated PvE'ers. Could you justify that?