ARCHER PVP GUIDE

Sooooo... the long awaited PvP guide has been finished, after like 2 months. Some things to note though, 1) this guide is subject to change 2) may have typos 3) The official version will be (hopefully) posted on EssentialMana in the coming days. 4) I know alot of people are gonna ask why i didn't include a BG section. I say, if you learn to play the class against one person, it will carry you in to BGs and OWpvp. (since most great players didn't learn from a guide anyway). I don't like to spoon feed people how to do PvP, teach, yes, but never shove down your throat. However, If people demand i will it into consideration.

So, for the time being, this is the up-to version of the Cuddles PvP guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-QiiXdcwm696l3XdLvhv5CORvPfPetLWpV02Q7yxKII/edit?usp=sharing

Have fun ;DD

Comments

• can I ask you what is this table?
    what >rapid fire >8.53s mean?
  • @voodoopeople oh that means the amount of time it takes for that race to cast the skill
  • kknaexkknaex Member
    Were u thinking about me when using reaper as an example?
    Next time I will be aware of your staggers for sure.
    BTW which great reaper u mentioned u defeated I want to know, dont tell me it's Lewing. XD
  • @kknaex tbh i still have no idea who you are xD
  • kknaexkknaex Member

@kknaex tbh i still have no idea who you are xD

Philia XD
  • TheNobleNobleTheNobleNoble Member
    @kknaex u
    Ohhh. Tbh, you haven't felt the full power of my staggers, ask lewing *^*
  • StarravageStarravage Member
    Very nice guide! I'm sure this will help a lot of player out there. Thank you :)
  • kknaexkknaex Member
    @kknaex u

I got rekt
  • TheNobleNobleTheNobleNoble Member
    kknaex wrote: »
    @kknaex u

I got rekt

ooooooo i saw it this morning. Gotts plays a bit different from my personal preferance (hes passive af and im super aggressive) but he's still pretty good.

Though i dont say it in the guide, archer has a bit of an advantage over archer in stuns and dmg. You could barely land stuff coz gotts can actually aim (unlike the rest of the population) just be aggressive with him and force him to miss