[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA Mongo: Catalyst Has Arrived!

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's hardly any mongos.. spawn more pls.
  • really HP/MP motes events?
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    there is only one word to describe this mongo event. disappointment.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    cool open world event too bad PvP is turned off in the PvP servers that specifically exist for PvP so players who prefer PvP during ow events can PvP except we can't because reasons.

Oh and the event timing even coincides with the BG power hours so now the players who don't even care about mongos still can't PvP because CS isn't popping even during PH when it normally pops every 5 minutes at this time. Because reasons.

• XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    I was kinda excited I got a Bruisweave Stole since people like those and I thought I could sell it since I couldn't care less about it, and now I'm bummed they aren't tradeable. There are people who do not want them who get them, and people who want them but do not get them. The solution is trading. Why are they not tradeable? : C
  • In February, 2016 there was the previous event Kyra's Potion Shack!
    Following the results of which nobody complained and who wanted, and played, choosing the way in a game. An opportunity in the open world to participate in searches of treasures rare blue boxes hidden all around the world of TERA - it is remarkable and interesting!
    Nobody asks gold mountains, Elite vouchers, 5000-10000 EMP.
    There is a wish for a variety in a game!
    Rare blue boxes hidden in the open world is a chance for any player to feel this event fully!
    EME, Please!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sobbie wrote: »
    Vasy86le wrote: »
    Bad news for me, im from Europe and i can`t participate at this hours.. i moved here 2 years ago, i participate at kyra event with blue boxes, one of the best events on tera, good reward, 24/7 etc, all was happy , now, only NA players can participate, good job.

hello, this is na, why would they care LUL

because customer is customer from anywhere in the world, if you don't get how new world works, go back in time and live in cave, your own cave.
  • Vensi wrote: »
    Rare blue boxes hidden in the open world is a chance for any player to feel this event fully!

There is an "exploit" (bug) with the spawning algorithm for blue boxes on certain maps, so they won't use them again in the way they did during that event. Mongos are map-specific instead, probably for this reason.
  • Xaera wrote: »
    I was kinda excited I got a Bruisweave Stole since people like those and I thought I could sell it since I couldn't care less about it, and now I'm bummed they aren't tradeable. There are people who do not want them who get them, and people who want them but do not get them. The solution is trading. Why are they not tradeable? : C

Because it would make sense. It's the same for the Unity stole, players who don't want any have plenty and those who want one can't get it.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Kiraboshi wrote: »
    cool open world event too bad PvP is turned off in the PvP servers that specifically exist for PvP so players who prefer PvP during ow events can PvP except we can't because reasons.

Oh and the event timing even coincides with the BG power hours so now the players who don't even care about mongos still can't PvP because CS isn't popping even during PH when it normally pops every 5 minutes at this time. Because reasons.

and what exactly stops you to pvp in open world during event?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Last mongos (Neon Mongo) there was a listing of possible drops from each one @Spacecats

True, but this time they pretty much drop catalysts with one exception - common and uncommon Mongos can also sometimes drop Strong Bravery and Strong Canephora Potions.

I don't know if the Mongo I killed last night was common or uncommon but it dropped 9 catalysts and 45 personal extensive alkahests. Could be a rare anomaly, but I hope they keep surprising us with random bonuses like those alkahests!

• Doesn't open a welcome message. Help.
  • 4YDMMYG9YD wrote: »
    Doesn't open a welcome message. Help.

Go to page 3 of this thread > https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11651/kyras-pop-up-potion-shack-returns#latest

I had the same issue. :smiley: