TERA Mongo: Catalyst Feedback

Seriously? Wtf is this [filtered]?
So disappointed...

1. They are barely spawning, can hardly find any.
2. When you do find one it drops an MP Mote? WTF?!?!?
3. Loot is not shared among everyone in the party/raid.

Nice try guys.

Comments

• Everyone's grinding dungeons like mad right now. After events like kyras, 3x drop, etc, pve gets really quiet since everyone's tired and taking a break.

After these 2 weeks of kyras, it'd be great to have OW mongos for everyone to chill and do that event. I appreciate @Spacecats putting on a neat event like this, but since we know the next major patch (new dungeons + class) is ~3 months away or more (reaper, gunner, ninja were all released in may), it would've been cool to spread these events out a little more.

Just food for thought, but thanks for putting together events in the first place <3
  • from what I understand mongos is going to be just another way to get catalysts. for people who have been grinding dungeons nonstop I imagine it would be a nice and maybe enjoyable "break" while still being able to farm them.
  • I agree it's a nice alternative to spamming ssnm! I'm just looking at the state and health of the game in these next 3 months as we wait for the next major patch.
  • are they not having a stream today or did i miss it?
  • I agree ...................
  • Yep. People are gonna play a lot this week and then servers are going to be dead again, no one wants to play with such unstable servers, events are motiviting, without them, no one cares about this game anymore... I dunno if EME is ever going to realize that, probably when people stop buying EMP once they realize their money isn't worth recycled costumes and dungeons lol (which wont take long)
  • I don't know what are you talking about, i always wanted a mp mote tho. xD
  • greedy [filtered]
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks to know i didnt waste my time and energies for that :3
  • Good to know. I didn't have to waste half an hour to find out about this absurdity. I'll continue to farm SSNM.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah its a big waste of time. I'm disappointed too. Hardly anything, and loot should be sent to everyone in raid if someone kills one. Don't waste your time. Continue spamming BGs or dungeons.
  • ;__; yeah i'm not finding any in the aforementioned areas and when i have i found 1 rare - that gave some good stuff.. like 2 strong consumables and 1 kyra... but other than that the other 4 i found gave motes.
  • SirekappaSirekappa ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Edited this post to avoid being banned for no reason.
  • 40 minutes: 1 kyra, 3 motes, 1 rare mongo with a few good things.