[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA Mongo: Catalyst Feedback

1111213141517»

Comments

• Just to put the drop rate into Perspective for everyone:

Before the changes of 2/23 I would find a Rare Mongo -
    The drops:
    about 7 - Kyra Crystals
    about 3 - Stack of 40 Powders

After the 2/23 Rare Mongo-
    The drops:
    about 5 - Stacks of 10 Powders
    about 4 - Potions
    about 1 - Kyra

I was hunting the mongos from the very first day and found Rare Mongos every day. I legit could not believe that the second Rare Mongo I killed only gave 1 or 2 Kyras. I could always count on the Rare Mongos to give either a Stack of 40 Powders or a Kyra. But I was amazed at how disgusting the drop for these RARE Mongos were that I just decided to quit. It clearly was not worth it any more.

On a Side Note the Uncommon Dropped about 1-4 Kyras. Now seeing even 1 drop is a miracle.
  • Just to put the drop rate into Perspective for everyone:

Before the changes of 2/23 I would find a Rare Mongo -
    The drops:
    about 7 - Kyra Crystals
    about 3 - Stack of 40 Powders

After the 2/23 Rare Mongo-
    The drops:
    about 5 - Stacks of 10 Powders
    about 4 - Potions
    about 1 - Kyra

They're not the same, though. There are uncommon, which give 1-3 cata with the rest being potions and powder, and there are rare ones, which give the opposite (6-7 cata and rest potion/powder). And I saw 2 rares yesterday, which gave me what I expected.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop spawning bosses that have low HP during the legendary mongo event. Either do ones that have more HP or make it so their HP bar freezes like the one that was done yesterday, where it stayed 99%. Personally I missed out on quite a few of them because they died too fast. @Spacecats
    Please stop spawning bosses that have low HP during the legendary mongo event. Either do ones that have more HP or make it so their HP bar freezes like the one that was done yesterday, where it stayed 99%. Personally I missed out on quite a few of them because they died too fast. @Spacecats

Most of the ones that have been spawned are bosses from old or nerfed dungeons which means they have a small HP pool.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    I didn't even realize the mongo drops were this OP this time, good times!
  • The Manayas were basically how all the bosses should be imo ;o
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye manaya bless us with +15 scroll :3
  • Grievuuz wrote: »
    The Manayas were basically how all the bosses should be imo ;o

Yeah, nice fights and nice rewards.
    Well once again you don't take our advice and you spawn weak bosses. The legendaries don't even last long. 15 minutes and their all dead. Disappointing.
  • i wish they had changed the discription in the ghost helmets for this event ~ it used to be a very annoying dungeon drop to get befor the level 65 patch... but thats just my 2 cents!
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    I have been patient thru the last 4 years with TERA, being content to miss out on 90% of the hosted events due to my work schedule. But having it being the only way to acquire the new jackpot Perm Discoball item, this is my last straw.

This game is not kind nor recommended for anyone outside of the "normal NA playing hours". From missed events and bonuses, to longer dungeon and BG queues.

It's also recommended to not main a healer and be on the lowest population server either.

@Spacecats I have a longer feedback thread here. Could you please read? https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11988/suggestions-for-toys-and-trinkets