[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA Mongo: Catalyst Feedback

Comments

• hEY GUYS~ how does it seem to be going now?
  • would be nice if they made it so these bosses would not rely on having a village atlas to get around. unfair to the people who can not afford elite status. sadly i can not get elite status for another week prices for a voucher trippled since i was last online. 30 days use to cost 18k on TR now they are almost 70k a pop.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok now the mongo work well :3

100 catalyst today :3
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    Me and a friend on a Schisma-geared alt ran across our first legendary BAM yesterday. No one was there yet, so we started whacking at it ourselves. We did not know how strong these legendaries were. :') So thank you, @Spacecats, for the fun of watching my friend die from mongo one shots, heheheh

I also like the puddles of death at the legendaries. Please, please keep them. They're fun! (And I like watching the world burn. ' v ')
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Xuekao wrote: »
    would be nice if they made it so these bosses would not rely on having a village atlas to get around. unfair to the people who can not afford elite status. sadly i can not get elite status for another week prices for a voucher trippled since i was last online. 30 days use to cost 18k on TR now they are almost 70k a pop.

The last time it would cost 18k is nearly 2 years ago lol.

And trust me it is not that hard to get around even as a non-elite when you plan beforehand: knowing your BAM spawns, going with a mystic/priest with elite, buying teleport scrolls which I realise most people actually don't do beforehand.
    xvct wrote: »
    Me and a friend on a Schisma-geared alt ran across our first legendary BAM yesterday. No one was there yet, so we started whacking at it ourselves. We did not know how strong these legendaries were. :') So thank you, @Spacecats, for the fun of watching my friend die from mongo one shots, heheheh

I also like the puddles of death at the legendaries. Please, please keep them. They're fun! (And I like watching the world burn. ' v ')

I am very sure it is the exact mech from the boss in the dungeon. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »

I am very sure it is the exact mech from the boss in the dungeon. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct! Saw someone ask to change the legendary mongo spawn to a different BAM so that the puddles wouldn't be there. Instead, I'd like them to stay.
  • Really appreciated the initiative EME took to up the spawn rate. Farmed my butt off in SSNM this morning and finished the day off by strolling through the map for the entire duration and even though the little ones broke half way through (stopped dropping even motes) I got about I'd say 5-7 cata's within 10 mins which felt much better. Didn't get any crazy jackpots but the mats are gonna be super useful later when I +15 again.
  • aeee98 wrote: »
    Xuekao wrote: »
    would be nice if they made it so these bosses would not rely on having a village atlas to get around. unfair to the people who can not afford elite status. sadly i can not get elite status for another week prices for a voucher trippled since i was last online. 30 days use to cost 18k on TR now they are almost 70k a pop.

The last time it would cost 18k is nearly 2 years ago lol.

And trust me it is not that hard to get around even as a non-elite when you plan beforehand: knowing your BAM spawns, going with a mystic/priest with elite, buying teleport scrolls which I realise most people actually don't do beforehand.

like i said " the last time i played ". by the time i get to where these bams are they are dead. that is due to people with village atlas. tuesday i will have elite status so i wont miss out on all the events during spawn times. looking forward to joining the legions of dead soon.
  • So, managed to partake in the mongo event for a bit. It's pretty nice, and I see why you wouldn't want it running 24/7 (wouldn't hurt to extand the time by 1 or 2 hours, I'd say), but I still have a question: why are the strong cane/bravery potions dropped by the mobs not tradable? Or, more to the point, why aren't they the same as the ones you get from Kyra's? I ask because now more of my bank has to be used to hold something that exists in both tradable and non-tradable version, not even mentioning the regular and elite versions of both kind of potion. Kind of annoying when one doesn't have a lot of room already.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    my suggestion about Mongo time, for the sake of Time Slot for everyone, lag and reswpan rate of coarse. 7 hours continuous farming of mongo I don't think is fun, 7 hours is too long, gets boring and also respawn rate seems low for the long duration.

my suggestion on time:

1. 7 AM to 9 AM
    2. 1 PM to 3 PM
    3. 7 PM to 1 PM

That is 7 hours, late one gets 3 hours, I think short time and variety of time plus spawn rate might be more pleasant to everyone. hopefully you try this, @Spacecats Thanks for the event so far though.

Edit: It seems time slot won't change and I am gonna lose those thousands of Catalysts :bawling: lols
  • Only the mongo time isn't good, because the drops are good. In the 7 hours of mongo i got almost 400 catalysts.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenzo92 wrote: »
    Only the mongo time isn't good, because the drops are good. In the 7 hours of mongo i got almost 400 catalysts.

4000 catalysts when the event will over :chuffed:

4000 catalysts lesbianvi cant enjoy :chuffed:
  • vkobe wrote: »
    Only the mongo time isn't good, because the drops are good. In the 7 hours of mongo i got almost 400 catalysts.

Is it really necessary to rub it in?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

lol, it is funny and sad O.o
  • ?? nerfed ??