No legendaries today?

New hours or maint have broken the event?

Comments

• @Spacecats @Noesis The event broke, BAMs are not spawning. At least on FF.
  • Yo, same here at MT.
  • Whether it rlly is broken or they just decided to shift spawn of legendaries to later which is totally not good in my opinion. People from EU wont get the chance to face legendaries and they alrdy have the not very beneficial times. Also there are some HH raids going on. I just hope they gonna spawn within the next hour -.-
  • They should notice us if they dont spawn legendaries today because I am tired of seeing troll locations on global chat as people try to trick others.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    No announcements on when regular mongos spawned either.
  • Honestly, it does not matter if it is being a fixed time or just a random spawn time, and tbh it doesn't even matter if the even is broken or something like that. All I need is an official clarification that tells us clearly what is going on. However, it seems like it is not happening. Please.
  • Meh guess wait for some update from mods.
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    tfw they won't respond and make us keep on waiting for nothing
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    They have the same start and end times everyday.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    They have the same start and end times everyday.

IK that, but the last week, theres always an announcement that comes up on the screen saying "Mongos have spawned, etc" today nope.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Legendary.jpg

Not sure what people are not understanding when it says Various times...
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Xuekao wrote: »
    @Spacecats is there a way you guys can remove the click the check box on catalyst? it is a tedious process to do when you have a lot of catalyst in your inventory.

No sorry, there's really no way to remove it. Catalysts are actually a bit complicated in that they're tied directly to your En Masse account (which is why catalysts carry over from character to character). The back end requirements for an item like this means it needs to have a pop-up window, just like Elite status vouchers.

Since you are here already, can we know why the legendary mongos haven't spawned yet? or there will be no legendary mongos today?

It's changing every day. Today's ice cream is Meldita flavored and should show up at about 6 p.m. PST :)
  • Multiple threads were made about this. Please refer to the image Midoku posted from the Mongo guide:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/mongos-raid-potion-shack-catalysts-missing

And if you have feedback about the event please post it in the main feedback thread so we can keep things nicely organized. Thanks guys!
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11751/tera-mongo-catalyst-feedback
This discussion has been closed.