Training dummy?

Are there any training dummies (or objects that act like them) in Tera atm? The one in Kaiator is useless - it has low hp, with lvl 1 gear I have no cdr and nonexistent mana regen. Last patch we had one in Manglemire. The only one I know about now are RMNM eggs that are impossible to reach solo.

Comments

• PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    The spikes switch mob in Golden Labyrinth.
  • Golden Labyrinth's golem, in the room where you're supposed to defend Elleon.

It's killable, should be enough for dummy purposes though.
  • In highwatch there are training dummies. They attack back for 0 damage. But it does work for testing attack. It won't show you how much damage you are doing tho
  • The ones in HW can't be hit, it's like fighting against a wall. Can't chain skills, can't build up edge, rage etc... Dunno why is it like that.

Checked Golden Labirynth, way tougher than Kaiator dummy but still dies in seconds using endgame gear. Guess I will just stick to lvl 1 weapon.
  • I remember someone saying the rocks that block the bridge after you engage Banyakas in Ghillieglade also could be used to practice, and I recall hitting them once or twice in the past by accident.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Rikter wrote: »
    In highwatch there are training dummies. They attack back for 0 damage. But it does work for testing attack. It won't show you how much damage you are doing tho

thous dummies in HW arnt for training they just there showing of their gear :p
    well some one was bound to say it =)
  • Xandervb wrote: »
    The ones in HW can't be hit, it's like fighting against a wall. Can't chain skills, can't build up edge, rage etc... Dunno why is it like that.

Checked Golden Labirynth, way tougher than Kaiator dummy but still dies in seconds using endgame gear. Guess I will just stick to lvl 1 weapon.

The ones in HW belong to a zerker's questline to obtain their tank mode.
  • That explains why i cant train on those they should really make some actualy training dummies lol i hate going in ghillieglade just to train on the crystal in front of the golem your kinda timed on it. Because those other golems eventally reach you and you cant keep training after the boss one golem dies or you get beat up by the two golems lol x.x. Unless u leave and come back in.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭

WiR4nnR.png

Just why....
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the bump was on topic and still relevant. He's not wrong. This game needs a training room with a dps meter in the corner. It'd be even cooler if it could emulate a specific boss' mechanics, to let people practice a boss without expending an entire group's time while they die over and over again learning it live.
This discussion has been closed.