[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Resized jewellery for healer

Hi! Is resized jewellery worth it for healer? Does it provide any significant heal/def bonus? Or is it better to just keep selling them?

Comments

• Can give an extra healing roll. I got +81 healing on both of my rings, however... I'm a berserker ;_;
  • The practical answer is no; it's not really worth the hassle.

Even so, resized jewelries would give you a lot as a healer, if you want to make the most out of your character.

- A crapton of Crit Factor for crit healing (Resized Necklace give +4 more, Resized Earrings +2, Resized Rings +4). If you retool a 3-2 set of Manorborne + Blubred combo you would get an additional 16 Crit Factor - that's one superior Crit Innerwear. If the math is right from this forums (https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/112918/#Comment_112918), 1 Crit gives you 0.2% more chance to crit heal. 16 Crit Factor is 3.2% more chance - same as wearing another carving.
    - Additional +289 Healing (127 + 81 + 81); which is kind of an equivalent of +14ing a VM weapon for heal lines.
    - Some defense which is the least benefit you get and is partially negligible

You'd do fine without a resize but you'll do a bit better with it. I personally did it on my healer because it's my main, but with the price of Resizing Kits right now it would be more advisable to sell them.
  • Aimovera wrote: »
    Can give an extra healing roll. I got +81 healing on both of my rings, however... I'm a berserker ;_;

you can use with Sanative Glyp from tenacity huehuehuehue
  • Xandervb wrote: »
    Hi! Is resized jewellery worth it for healer? Does it provide any significant heal/def bonus? Or is it better to just keep selling them?

depend or you stiled of heal

you like more crit factor ? is no enought you healing skills in your shadovain ? you have low ping? you like more atack spedsu ?

Since Dont exist anymore Healer jewllery sets ( last was pinacle ) you need speend a lot of ses in Crit factor jewellery