[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Resized jewellery for healer

Hi! Is resized jewellery worth it for healer? Does it provide any significant heal/def bonus? Or is it better to just keep selling them?

Comments

• Can give an extra healing roll. I got +81 healing on both of my rings, however... I'm a berserker ;_;
  • The practical answer is no; it's not really worth the hassle.

Even so, resized jewelries would give you a lot as a healer, if you want to make the most out of your character.

- A crapton of Crit Factor for crit healing (Resized Necklace give +4 more, Resized Earrings +2, Resized Rings +4). If you retool a 3-2 set of Manorborne + Blubred combo you would get an additional 16 Crit Factor - that's one superior Crit Innerwear. If the math is right from this forums (https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/112918/#Comment_112918), 1 Crit gives you 0.2% more chance to crit heal. 16 Crit Factor is 3.2% more chance - same as wearing another carving.
    - Additional +289 Healing (127 + 81 + 81); which is kind of an equivalent of +14ing a VM weapon for heal lines.
    - Some defense which is the least benefit you get and is partially negligible

You'd do fine without a resize but you'll do a bit better with it. I personally did it on my healer because it's my main, but with the price of Resizing Kits right now it would be more advisable to sell them.
  • Aimovera wrote: »
    Can give an extra healing roll. I got +81 healing on both of my rings, however... I'm a berserker ;_;

you can use with Sanative Glyp from tenacity huehuehuehue
  • Xandervb wrote: »
    Hi! Is resized jewellery worth it for healer? Does it provide any significant heal/def bonus? Or is it better to just keep selling them?

depend or you stiled of heal

you like more crit factor ? is no enought you healing skills in your shadovain ? you have low ping? you like more atack spedsu ?

Since Dont exist anymore Healer jewllery sets ( last was pinacle ) you need speend a lot of ses in Crit factor jewellery