[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Valkyrie Class

Hello! I was thinking about a new class for Tera, when the "Valkyrie" class came to mind. Valkyrie class? Yes, Valkyrie class! This class would only be available to the female human race.

1: But what would the Valkyrie class use as a weapon?

The Valkyrie class could use three types of weapons: Bow, Spear and Rapier. It could either be Tanker, Melee DPS or Ranger DPS.

2: How would that work?

The Valkyrie class would have a shape skill tree, which each skill could only be used due to the conditions of the equipped equipment. In this way, when equipping a bow, the skills for this weapon will automatically be available. Same way for others weapons.

3: Rapier, what is this?

The Rapier is a long, narrow sword that became popular in the medieval period. It is a sword that requires a lot of dexterity for the handling. Then it would be one of the fastest classes in the game and with lovely combos.

4: Spear? Did you said, spear?

Yes, I said. It is common in RPG games to find a spear carrier. They are similar to squires, but without the shield and also work with the guard instance.
So if anyone is looking for a new tanker class, this would be great!

P.S. If anything else comes to mind, I'll give an update to this post. Thanks for listening!

Comments

• JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Hello! I was thinking about a new class for Tera, when the "Valkyrie" class came to mind. Valkyrie class? Yes, Valkyrie class! This class would only be available to the female human race.

1: But what would the Valkyrie class use as a weapon?

The Valkyrie class could use three types of weapons: Bow, Spear and Rapier. It could either be Tanker, Melee DPS or Ranger DPS.

2: How would that work?

The Valkyrie class would have a shape skill tree, which each skill could only be used due to the conditions of the equipped equipment. In this way, when equipping a bow, the skills for this weapon will automatically be available. Same way for others weapons.

3: Rapier, what is this?

The Rapier is a long, narrow sword that became popular in the medieval period. It is a sword that requires a lot of dexterity for the handling. Then it would be one of the fastest classes in the game and with lovely combos.

4: Spear? Did you said, spear?

Yes, I said. It is common in RPG games to find a spear carrier. They are similar to squires, but without the shield and also work with the guard instance.
    So if anyone is looking for a new tanker class, this would be great!

P.S. If anything else comes to mind, I'll give an update to this post. Thanks for listening!

Though this is nice, The Polls would presently prevent such an idea to occur.

Although Dragoon would probably be more appropriate for this one. It would be nice to have a character that could specialize in more than one weapon.
  • Though this is nice, The Polls would presently prevent such an idea to occur.

Although Dragoon would probably be more appropriate for this one. It would be nice to have a character that could specialize in more than one weapon.

Thank you, but a Dragoon is a spear carrier only, with jump/guard instance spear skills while a Valkyrie can handling a lot of weapons as a Goddess of the Battles.

P.S. Dragoon should be available in Spacecats Poll.