[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Can we created a new thread and close this one. @Spacecats and title "The State of the Poll"?
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • Ardire wrote: »
    KnightFalz wrote: »
    Everyone in the class can't all be the best of their clan, can they? Paragon isn't appropriate so much as a straw clutch.

Does anyone know just how much the moon and moonlight play into the abilities of the class, if at all?

if you do a quick youtube search of the lunar dancer's abilities (there's quite a few videos out there) you'll see the class has a few large aoe moves that summon a moon-like glyph on the ground beneath them-- also their powerful self-buff is called blood moon i think.

plus you also have to take into consideration that they use a glaive, which the blade is shaped similar to a crescent. or like WitchyGirl said a few posts up; a guandao which full name comes from the moon shape of the blade.

I could have, but I was sure others had already done so and would provide the desired information.

I selected Moondancer on the poll, due to the lunar aspects of some of the class abilities. Valkyrie is too associated with Norse mythology for it to be a good choice in my opinion.
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • Would have loved Moon Dancer or Moonlight Warrior, I'll go with the forer in my head. :) I don't care about the power level, I just wanted a spear wielder since day 1 so I'm genuinely hyped.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Automated wrote: »
    People are voting for moondancer LOL this is why naming should be left to professionals and not 12 yo. Holy [filtered]...

he do that, because if we dont like the name we have only ourselve to blame, so we cant blame enmasse if we dont like the name ;)
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Now that I recall isn't there a castanic female face with a fork on her forehead?
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Vote Valkyrie my friends!
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    valkyrie's lore and myth doesnt fit with this class.
    moondancer is perfect, in terms of abilities, power, style.

417102bec9.png

Moon Dancer is a terrible name!
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

417102bec9.png

umm you quoted me but changed the picture link in my quote??!
    i used this picture:

2mydx03.png

Moondancer is an amazing name!

Just showing how horrible a two word name looks...
    417102bec9.png
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭

417102bec9.png

umm you quoted me but changed the picture link in my quote??!
    i used this picture:

2mydx03.png

Moondancer is an amazing name!

Just showing how horrible a two word name looks...
    417102bec9.png

Let's go for a short dance
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭

And I suppose "Valkyrie" is? Since when has a Valkyrie ever used glaives and moon voodoo powers?
This discussion has been closed.