Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    go valkyrie team dont let accel win this we can dance on his body later after our win B)
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Doing good #teamvalkyrie!
  • Go Valkyries!
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry what I'm trying to say is, why didn't Enmasse give their inputs rather than ours?

Those were their inputs, what.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    To make more sense on Valkyrie, is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle and those who may live. Tera doesn't work like that! So how can this make any sense for a class?

because my cute elin chose who may live who may die among those poor monsters and bams B)
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Sorry what I'm trying to say is, why didn't Enmasse give their inputs rather than ours?

First of all they didn't have to even make a poll. Second of all. KTera had their reasons for making the class the way it is, which coincides with the Lore that involves this particular class. Please go see Roleplay & Lore Thread here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12131/new-class-lore#latest
    This Lore involves the new class. Once you understand the Lore you then should understand the reason for the name of the class.

You will also understand were the moon and lunar concept comes from in regards to the class. It's not only a clan then it is also a skill thing.

Now opinions are awesome. In my opinion Bluehole studios needs to work on the coding on their end to allow Two name concepts installed to the game. This is an old issue and should have been done along time ago. However, there is nothing that can be done about it.

Spacecats said:
    I briefly mentioned in the Paragon thread that two-word names break the format TERA uses to capitalize names. It would result in the class name appearing incorrectly, with bad capitalization, in several places displayed in game. This is coded into the game itself and isn't something we can correct. The solution is to stick with a name that is a single word.

Valkyrie is in the lead on the names as it is the more liked for various reasons. They gave us a poll based on an emergency of quick upsets all in one day once the name was announced. They certainly didn't have to but they did anyway. So here we are with the poll here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/12114/poll-help-name-the-next-tera-class#latest

@All
    If you have not voted please choose a name which you would prefer to have for the class.
    EnMasse has said that their will not be another poll. They are on a time schedule.
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    To make more sense on Valkyrie, is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle and those who may live. Tera doesn't work like that! So how can this make any sense for a class?

Cause Tera is not a historic game but fantasy game? Cause second creation allowed in fantasy? In this case not the lore/myth of the name have but the meaning the name could have?
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    Cause days/weeks before have a post that people trying to suggest on class name...
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11406/give-lunar-dancer-a-name-for-na-tera/p1
This discussion has been closed.