[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• Honestly, a few better names could have come up for this class...

Like... Avenger, Guardian...

Avenger would have fit more, because in the translated story I seen of the class, she slain people of her own kind (other castanics), because they killed her clan (The Moon Clan), and at the end, her weapon was slathered in blood of the people who turned, and plotted against, her clan.

Valkyrie does not fit her, at all, because of this, she is not guiding people to Valhalla or her kinds (the castanics) afterlife, she was avenging the death of her clansmen, and I am pretty sure she didn't want them going to whatever their version was of the afterlife, rather she wanted them to go to their version of hell.

So it could be rightfully seen as, she enters into the battlefield as the last of her clan, avenging them, using the moons power to help her in her quest to make a name for herself in the outside world, she joins the Federation but only out of her own need to join with people who have a common enemy, and as time goes on, she builds a trust with Seir and the Federation and makes a name for herself by her unique powers of the moon, and her ferocity when she goes against her enemies, and the common enemies her and the Federation share.

Guardian could have worked too if you wanted a more peaceful name... a woman who knows the horrors, and has even slain her own kind for going against her clan, she treks out after extracting her revenge and joins the Federation as a Guardian, seeing as it was the few things she had left and she does not want the Federation to fall to their common enemies, and wishes to help the Federation with taking them on.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole aspect of it all. Are they leaders of some sort controlling the outcome who stays back in battle? I think not! Now you understanding?

my cute elin is leader to control little mobs and bams, so she is a valkyrie B)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonzie wrote: »
    Honestly, a few better names could have come up for this class...

Like... Avenger, Guardian...

Avenger would have fit more, because in the translated story I seen of the class, she slain people of her own kind (other castanics), because they killed her clan (The Moon Clan), and at the end, her weapon was slathered in blood of the people who turned, and plotted against, her clan.

Valkyrie does not fit her, at all, because of this, she is not guiding people to Valhalla or her kinds (the castanics) afterlife, she was avenging the death of her clansmen, and I am pretty sure she didn't want them going to whatever their version was of the afterlife, rather she wanted them to go to their version of [filtered].

So it could be rightfully seen as, she enters into the battlefield as the last of her clan, avenging them, using the moons power to help her in her quest to make a name for herself in the outside world, she joins the Federation but only out of her own need to join with people who have a common enemy, and as time goes on, she builds a trust with Seir and the Federation and makes a name for herself by her unique powers of the moon, and her ferocity when she goes against her enemies, and the common enemies her and the Federation share.

Guardian could have worked too if you wanted a more peaceful name... a woman who knows the horrors, and has even slain her own kind for going against her clan, she treks out after extracting her revenge and joins the Federation as a Guardian, seeing as it was the few things she had left and she does not want the Federation to fall to their common enemies, and wishes to help the Federation with taking them on.

we call her hamisna this guardien ;)
  • Besides was said Glaiver as many, and it was not even a choice. They just read the forums and said ok. Not looking at everyones concur on choice of influence input.

EME vetoed Glaiver since they didn't feel it was exciting enough for a new class from a marketing point of view. In the end, since they're the ones who have to spend their money marketing/promoting the new class, they only gave us the choice of names their marketing team said they could live with.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    could you stick to one post at a time please
This discussion has been closed.