[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the fact of marketing reasons, how in the world does Valkyrie market with the moon-type class? You tell me? Most people will be like huh, that does not make sense at all! First of all Valkyries are not mortal! Now this class sounds even more ridiculous! *sarcasm-Thank you very much!*

my cute elin is immortal B)

because moondancer is too sucky name

if the class need to have moon name i prefer moonraker the best james bond movie B)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Phoenix has been spamming non stop in this thread.

Havent you had enought already?

Comunity choose Valkyrie and that is the only thing that matters in thos case.

Now do something worth with your time and stop your child like behavior because you didnt have the candy you wanted.
    vkobe wrote: »
    Just the fact of marketing reasons, how in the world does Valkyrie market with the moon-type class? You tell me? Most people will be like huh, that does not make sense at all! First of all Valkyries are not mortal! Now this class sounds even more ridiculous! *sarcasm-Thank you very much!*

my cute elin is immortal B)

because moondancer is too sucky name

if the class need to have moon name i prefer moonraker the best james bond movie B)

Will you stop-vkobe! Just the fact Enmasse needs to choose a name that everyone concurred on.

Glaiver was one of them!

only if you stop to whine

else what is done is done we cant back to the past and just live with that, i dislike gunner name, but i turn the page and just go ahead

so go team valkyrie we can dance on the phoenix body and his moondancer with our valkyrie B)
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭

First of all. Cool your jets.
    Tera is a unit prefix in the metric system denoting multiplication by 1012 or 1000000000000 (one trillion short scale; one billion long scale). It has the symbol T. Tera is derived from Greek word τέρας teras, meaning "monster". ... terabit, tebibit, terabyte and tebibyte, units used in data storage.

Are you going to argue about the name of the game too?

Get past it.

You are simply argueing about a "name" that is all.

Semantics: the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.

From Castanic Lore
    During the Age of Deities, they were driven out from their homeland by their once brother-like Deva race. After the War of the Gods, they were protected by the demon god Lok, who was thought to eventually bring an end to the world. Due to their relationship with Lok, they were treated badly by other races.

The devas were children of Zuras. After she was sealed away by Titus in the war against the giants, Balder offered them to Lok, a fellow craftsman. They took on the name Clan Castanic and they served him until his fall. Since that time, the Castanics have forged their own destiny, lived by their own dark code of honor, and carved out a place in history. Betrayed into creating an artifact that caused the death of the beloved god Balder, most castanics have spurned the gods entirely, believing them not to be worth the trouble they cause, and that those who depend upon the gods are too cowardly to seize their own destiny.

Before I go further... If you read the entirety of the Castanic Lore and you read the entirety of Valkyrie Mythos in Norse Mythology. I would say the Deva race itself is very parallel to the Valkyries in general. I really don't want to rape this page.

Read this: http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/valkyries/
    Then this: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/307/castanic-lore/p1

Tell me you do not see a parallelism here.

It's not only about the class and it's skills.

Not everything is going to be so black and white. Not everything is going to make total logical sense until you study and do research. Your complaint about the name clearly shows you either can't see the parallelism here or you just can't understand how it is a parallel ideology.

Anonymous quote
    Most of TERA lore is borrowed from other cultures. Example: many of the TERA gods are based on mythologies from other religions. Like the "trickster" god Lok - Loki is a trickster god in Norse mythology.

It's not at all unusual for fantasy lore to be "borrowed" from other sources. The ideas of dragons, unicorns, elves, vampires, etc., are all based on various bits of lore, myth and fantasy from all across the globe, going back hundreds if not thousands of years. It's not even unusual for "Eastern" and "Western" lore to share similarities.

From Emily of the writing team.
    Lok is our trickster God.

Now why am I spewing all this out. Because of your argument against using Valkyrie for the name of the class because it comes from Norse Mythology. Valkyrie by Castanic Lore fits perfectly.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    @PhoenixKiss

Valkyries are not inmortal beings.

Stop the spam and flood, you have been posting the same today non stop.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    @PhoenixKiss

@PhoenixKiss is secretly a brony! :scream:
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    @PhoenixKiss

Valkyries are like protectors from the gods, therefore immortal, how does it even relate?

Check again and you tell me how ridiculous it is now!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyrie

Like angels with wings and just because we have wings as items, means nothing!

my cute elin is immortal and she got velik bless and she protect the world against evil popo B)
    @PhoenixKiss

Gods are being slain in several mitologies.

Even in nordic.

First bring text were it says they are inmoral beings.

God is not related only to the "inmortal and almighty" from christians.

If you read and make a careful search on Valkyries you will find that they were even princess and priest from noble families. Mortal beings.

You only are lanching a tantrum because your choise is losing.

Grow up and walk ahead, this wont be the end of your life and noone carea about it.
    @PhoenixKiss

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök

"In Norse mythology, Ragnarök is a series of future events, including a great battle, foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Týr, Freyr, Heimdallr, and Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water."

There you have your almighty inmortal gods dying.

Your whole crying worth of 4 pages are trashed this easy.
This discussion has been closed.