Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vkobe

I will admit I have fun reading your post against the troll.

I already proved to him that nordic gods arent inmorthal and he continues with his nonsense just like a child would launch tantrums to tis parents just because he dont get what he want.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    That fact is that Valkyrie is non-logical if you really read of what it really is and besides it's strictly for the body of mythology of the North Germanic people stemming from Norse paganism and continuing after the Christianization of Scandinavia and into the Scandinavian folklore of the modern period. So how does your logic make any sense to say it's right just because it sounds cool?

Just remember 2% didn't vote, based on the numbers of the whole community for NA or it could be an error? That percent could be for anything, even moondancer, which I was ok with, but I didn't vote.

"Valkyrie is non-logical" is your opinion, not a fact... My logic doesn't make any sense to you because you assume Valkyrie "sounds cool" to me.

I've been giving you the logical sense and I do I have to repeat myself? The people that voted for Valkyrie, don't even know what it means or where it originated from. I just gave it to you, to prove how meaningless it is for this class to begin with. If you can't absorb the non-logical sense, it's saying that you just think it sounds cool, when it doesn't fit the description of the class. Next time think logical to what words mean by description or be hated by the rest of community.

So Enmasse I'm proving the point that is poll created such an anathema with such lousy names for the poll choices. NEVER AGAIN!

Because you are somehow able to read the minds of all the people that voted for the name Valkyrie...

Yes En Masse created this mess, all we can do it make the best of it... by voting for Valkyrie!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe spacecat should stick with paragon, maybe the drama would be less big with paragon than valkyrie vs moondancer

or maybe PhoenixKiss would QQ more with paragon ;)
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    Who the hell care about your logic? We voted for Valkyrie because all the other names suck donkey [filtered].
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many have pulled references for games, still Tera has no aspect of our time and it's fantasy. The word has nothing to mean for description really because it doesn't fit. 'chooser of the slain'. I got it for your pleasure of the PvP, but what about PvE aspect? How can this class be even considered acceptable be any means? If sounds cool and satisfying, then again think again on how ridiculous it is!

If you consider valkyrie as some class as it's meaning, it does not fit. Especially the MEANING!

I say the meaning of Valkyrie doesn't fit because of those reasons.

Saying so doesn't make it so.
    edited March 2017
    Did you ever knew human race in Starcraft has Valkyries?

This has nothing to do about your logic or your stand alone point of view.

Marketing needs apealing to sell and Valkyrie is going to do it.

It doesnt matter what you want to imply about its reference from outside the game as that is not relevant ingame.
  • ERA2ERA2 ✭✭
    you know what else doesnt make sense?
    police car mounts
    /thread
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Enmasse didn't give such ridiculous names and just stuck to something that makes more sense for the class description, I would be happy with it. The rest of the voters would not create such an anathema against you, which they did. So I blame Enmasse for this ridiculous poll!

Enmasse this was a mistake to force people to change the real meaning.

Lunardancer, Glaiverdancer, Moondancer is more acceptable and I bet all of you would be ok with it. Even though we don't care for dancer. It still fits better.

These names fit the criteria of the skills itself than some ridiculous of period of the Valkyrie, which is strictly named for what they did! In Tera we don't have that role. If we did, it would be a totally different game.

Paragon is just lacking description and Valkyrie does not make sense.

so finally it is true you are mad, because moondancer going to lost against valkyrie ;)

listen valkyrie is not my choice, my choice was dancer or pole dancer, valkyrie is my default choice, because in the list it is the best name, paragon or sentinel was fine for me

moondancer and glaivedancer suck too much :3
    It will be always more apealing to the players to have a god/goddess class name better than a Michael Jackson reference.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Enmasse didn't give such ridiculous names and just stuck to something that makes more sense for the class description, I would be happy with it. The rest of the voters would not create such an anathema against you, which they did. So I blame Enmasse for this ridiculous poll!

Enmasse this was a mistake to force people to change the real meaning.

Lunardancer, Glaiverdancer, Moondancer is more acceptable and I bet all of you would be ok with it. Even though we don't care for dancer. It still fits better.

These names fit the criteria of the skills itself than some ridiculous of period of the Valkyrie, which is strictly named for what they did! In Tera we don't have that role. If we did, it would be a totally different game.

Paragon is just lacking description and Valkyrie does not make sense.

If it's the non-logical Valkyrie, then technically I'll live it, still next time really think about it, because it's a totally different feel if it doesn't fit the description. Most of the percent feels that way. Enmasse created this mess for everyone to deal with and cause such an anathema.

So perhaps I write to Enmasse, NEVER AGAIN!

Moon Dancer, a My Little Pony name doesn't fit Tera either... nor the rest of the two word names you mentioned. Again, it seems like the one trying to create anathema is you @PhoenixKiss

This discussion has been closed.