[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    The reason why I oppose too much is that I care about the community as a whole. That's why I didn't like this poll, for how much anathema it created. This was a mistake on Enmasse's part.

Therefore the poll influenced in such bad ways and changed the class to a definition that does not fit to the criteria for some people. Creating some poll for a class creates anathema. I was not the only one saying how Valkyrie didn't match the description of the class. They should of gone with everyone's concurred responses, therefore this poll wouldn't create this anger among the community. This is a game and it is for everyone, and not just some part of people's opinions. We all should concur on something together next time please!

So If you really want to misjudge me, I'm more down-to-earth than most people think I am. Keep in mind, I didn't vote. Also it would of been the same for you, if it was something different.

@PhoenixKiss It looks like you care about your disproved opinion more than the community's!

Keep in mind 56% didn't like Valkyrie, even though %2 was error or didn't vote.

you dont know and we will never know, because we cant vote for the second place to last place and it is not a dual between moondancer vs valkyrie
  • XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    It's like Arcane Engineer chaos all over again. I remember this one dude was absolutely going to be calling it Arcane Enginner until the day he dies or something, lol.

Prepare to see waves of complaints that this "Lunar Dancer" fan name is not chosen even though it's a fan name by this one Korean translator and everyone is tripping. Like the name "Dancer" is stupid to begin with. It doesn't dance at all... what is wrong with you.

Dances with the spears, man. It's a cool name.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason why I oppose too much is that I care about the community as a whole. That's why I didn't like this poll, for how much anathema it created. This was a mistake on Enmasse's part.

Therefore the poll influenced in such bad ways and changed the class to a definition that does not fit to the criteria for some people. Creating some poll for a class creates anathema. I was not the only one saying how Valkyrie didn't match the description of the class. They should of gone with everyone's concurred responses, therefore this poll wouldn't create this anger among the community. This is a game and it is for everyone, and not just some part of people's opinions. We all should concur on something together next time please!

So If you really want to misjudge me, I'm more down-to-earth than most people think I am. Keep in mind, I didn't vote. Also it would of been the same for you, if it was something different.

@PhoenixKiss It looks like you care about your disproved opinion more than the community's!

You're just as bad with math as you are with arguments...

With using your terrible calculations then, 58% didn't like Moon Dancer. :expressionless:
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭

Keep in mind this only work when the poll only two choice.
    Aside form lore/myth what else you going proof Valkyrie not fit the class?
    You been saying other not known well what Valkyrie is, maybe cause that the ONLY Valkyrie you know?
    Ever know the name meaning in other languages?

Why Valkyrie used as some weapon name on other game? Chooser of slain that enough be the reason. If you still don't understand the meaning behind, then well w/e.
  • ERA2ERA2 ✭✭

welcome to democracy,i hope you enjoy your stay
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ginjitsu- Your quote...You're just as bad with math as you are with arguments...

With using your terrible calculations then, 58% didn't like Moon Dancer.

Paragon
    4% 275 votes
    Moondancer
    41% 2823 votes
    Sentinel
    6% 413 votes
    Valkyrie
    42% 2921 votes
    Glaivedancer
    6% 412 votes

I think I saw one of 5%, but it's 6% now therefore still 99%...what about 1%? So that makes 57% if you exclude Valkyrie

I used your weasel mathematics and rounded decimal % that isn't shown :tongue:
  • ERA2ERA2 ✭✭

All I'm doing is proving a point to be clear, that is poll was a bad idea. .
    Well you know that's your opinion
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we can forget about the troll and start discusing fan-names skills for our NA-Tera Valkyrie.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ginjitsu- Your quote...You're just as bad with math as you are with arguments...

Paragon
    4% 275 votes
    Moondancer
    41% 2823 votes
    Sentinel
    6% 413 votes
    Valkyrie
    42% 2921 votes
    Glaivedancer
    6% 412 votes

I think I saw one of 5%, but it's 6% now therefore still 99%...what about 1%? So that makes 57% if you exclude Valkyrie

I used your weasel mathematics and rounded decimal % that isn't shown :tongue:

Nice try.

Actually, it would have been 58.76%.... which proves your 57% is wrong :expressionless:

cb5fd6d32b.png
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

Paragon
    4% 275 votes
    Moondancer
    41% 2823 votes
    Sentinel
    6% 413 votes
    Valkyrie
    42% 2921 votes
    Glaivedancer
    6% 412 votes

I think I saw one of 5%, but it's 6% now therefore 99%...what about 1%? So that makes 57% if you exclude Valkyrie

I swear I used my calculator on my computer, added all of them, and got the percent if you exclude Valkyrie.

because you forget the number after the 0.x % :3 use excel to do it manually ;)
This discussion has been closed.