Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you did was add .01, .24, .04, .70, and .02. So where did you get all of that?

use excel and enter in the cell x number/6900 ;)

and anyway 1% of 6900=69 so 69+2843=2912<2947 ;)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Tera School elementary Math's class.
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    @Minazuki you quote...

Keep in mind this only work when the poll only two choice.
    Aside form lore/myth what else you going proof Valkyrie not fit the class?
    You been saying other not known well what Valkyrie is, maybe cause that the ONLY Valkyrie you know?
    Ever know the name meaning in other languages?

Why Valkyrie used as some weapon name on other game? Chooser of slain that enough be the reason. If you still don't understand the meaning behind, then well w/e.

Means "chooser of the slain", derived from Old Norse valr "the slain" and kyrja "chooser". In Norse myth the Valkyries were maidens who led heroes killed in battle to Valhalla. Same for all countries.You tell me where it means something else by reference in other countries.

Like I said, ever know the name meaning in other languages? Ever read other fantasy novel and such? You been using the lore/myth that people already known.
    It so boring to just directly use it into fantasy world.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you did was add .01, .24, .04, .70, and .02. So where did you get all of that? By how many votes?

By using math, which somehow you fail to understand :anguished:
    Yay, Valkyrie wins and nothing will turn the weel of fate.

Can't wait to create my new Valkyrie.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Valkyrie will make Tera great again.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    just remember we are valkyrie and than we dance on moondancer grave B)
    @vkobe

After the second day of this pool the winner was settled.

Anyone who knows about statistics knew it.

And we are pleased that the pool shows a diferent result that many forum users dared to say the comunity wanted.

All hail Valkyrie!

Tera comunity win one more time.

Thanks to EME to give more options besides Paragon. Better save that name for the next healer/cleric heavy armor class.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    So by how many votes? I used excel before, but I don't have it to check your calculations nor I'm going to do by paper because it's late and pointless to make this continue.

Again if it was something different you would feel the same way. Don't continue this, I only debated to make point that is poll created an anathema among many players of this community, I just pushed the envelope to make it clear how as a community this was a mistake.

This game is for everyone! I never think for myself. Sorry, but next time Enmasse should let the whole community concur on something. So that no one would spread hate on disagreeing with people's opinions.

There are people that are upset about the poll. A lot of people feel they were not heard. However there was plenty of time to discuss about the name and the class.

The class was discussed 2 months ago. People had plenty of time to discuss the class, and names etc.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/10901/moonlight-warrior-new-class-when-will-it-release/p1

Even the name was discussed and the class was announced to us that it was upcoming etc In Dec 2016.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/9843/ktera-new-class-lunar-dancer-temporary-name-please-read

Your ranting and raving about a name and this poll has become not only unacceptable, it is also unruly.

I suggest you stop.
    @RimbaldiOfTera

I like your post but red make it look too agresive.

Thanks for the wide info and links about past threads to show how much time this has been discused.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    @vkobe

After the second day of this pool the winner was settled.

Anyone who knows about statistics knew it.

And we are pleased that the pool shows a diferent result that many forum users dared to say the comunity wanted.

All hail Valkyrie!

Tera comunity win one more time.

Thanks to EME to give more options besides Paragon. Better save that name for the next healer/cleric heavy armor class.

It would be interesting to know how statistics can predict the outcome on the second day :open_mouth:
    @Ginjitsu

There are several factors to take into consideration like peak hours, peak number of players on-line per day, peak number of players on-line per hour, day with more players on-line, votes made per hour since the first day until the second day finished, etc.

On polls you get your numbers on a sample and get what is most likely to be.

But the most important thing is that you have a real time update of the poll results so you can work with real numbers directly rather than ask a sample of players your self.

If you invest time in this you should dare to say that the day with more on-line players has 20% more than others and you can make for sure, a statement about who is going to win with 80% of player base already knowing the pool and deciding to vote or not to vote since those first two days.

The other 20% will just add to the tide results already brought.

Sorry if I cant make clear what I want, I have really hard time when trying to use some words that i don't know how to translate and on-line translators dont help much.
This discussion has been closed.