Paragon -> Valkyrie Wins [Updated]

Comments

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Not really. Most of the salt is coming from one poster.
  • Acendia wrote: »
    Silmeria is inferior to Lenneth. Anyway, valkyries are still depicted with spears, swords, shields and bows. Any of those weapons will "fit" Valkyrie name. If you want to talk about Valkyrie Profile, Lenneth even throws a spear at the end of her finishing strike... which happens to be the strongest hit too. There is no rule that valkyries carry many weapons, they use whatever they happen to be best with.

Then any of this weapons can equip a heal class? Because daggers can be equiped in a priest, like rod and some maces. Same way to Valkyrie.
    But in this game, Valkyrie is now bind to a single weapon. "A single weapon". And En Masse should put more options for choose the class name. Guardian, Squire, Dragoon by the way.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    #valkyrielife
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @66ECX7NAN7

Exactly.

The same troll with his nonstop spam now spamming on other threads.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Raunchy69 wrote: »
    Just checking in on the forums for the first time in a few months and saw this.
    Wow, could this poll have ended any worse? Decided on the most boring and generic name?
    I don't care since I have zero interest, and won't be playing it, but come on.
    The bulk of this community should never touch anything ever.

If you won't be playing it then why even speak to add your salt to the pile of septic complaining?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Choosing the wrong name for this class... "Valkyrie" is a non right name for a spear carry only. A Valkyrie is a class which can handler most than a single weapon. In this case, will bind the class to a single weapon. If you guys want a suggestion, go watch Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria (ps2) gameplays and look for all characters. I vote Paragon, sounds different, but sounds better than another options. One more time in my opinion the class name should be "Dragoon". En Masse could put this in poll too. :(

The Poll is over. The voting is finished.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »
    Choosing the wrong name for this class... "Valkyrie" is a non right name for a spear carry only. A Valkyrie is a class which can handler most than a single weapon. In this case, will bind the class to a single weapon. If you guys want a suggestion, go watch Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria (ps2) gameplays and look for all characters. I vote Paragon, sounds different, but sounds better than another options. One more time in my opinion the class name should be "Dragoon". En Masse could put this in poll too. :(

Silmeria is inferior to Lenneth. Anyway, valkyries are still depicted with spears, swords, shields and bows. Any of those weapons will "fit" Valkyrie name. If you want to talk about Valkyrie Profile, Lenneth even throws a spear at the end of her finishing strike... which happens to be the strongest hit too. There is no rule that valkyries carry many weapons, they use whatever they happen to be best with.

Valkyrie is just a name. It is not definitive only for Norse Mythos. Many things are name Valkyrie that have nothing to do with Norse Mythos. Again it is just a name.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    LYE5HFXP3J wrote: »
    ^ Stop triple posting geez. Make it all in one post.

Sorry that bothers you. But how I post is my decision.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    I just proved my point that this poll created so much hate.

0511aa56a753834722594510a3cb3c770ac73a-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg?v=3

5643d99f2943ca99e534c58eeb36ec48.gif
  • Paragon of drinking
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    The strongest atack from Lenneth.

Valkyrie Profile 2

Nivelung Valesti showdown.

I forgot who borrow my Valkyrie Profile game disc and never return to me T-T
    One of the best game or best game 2000s ><
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minazuki wrote: »

Valkyrie Profile 2

I have the game for PSP, played through all the endings! Definitely a classic!
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

Valkyrie Profile 2

The hidden dungeon was epic. All those characters background stories make you wanna know their own story ><
    There comic for this game too lol
  • Never played Valkyrie game myself, but from video it looks to be fun.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

Valkyrie Profile 2

The hidden dungeon was epic. All those characters background stories make you wanna know their own story ><
    There comic for this game too lol

Some stories were just so cruel and heart breaking! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.