Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Minazuki wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Minazuki wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    The strongest atack from Lenneth.

Valkyrie Profile 2

Nivelung Valesti showdown.

I forgot who borrow my Valkyrie Profile game disc and never return to me T-T
    One of the best game or best game 2000s ><

I have the game for PSP, played through all the endings! Definitely a classic!

The hidden dungeon was epic. All those characters background stories make you wanna know their own story ><
    There comic for this game too lol

Some stories were just so cruel and heart breaking! :cry:

Most of them are... that one good writer...
    Lenneth her own story just touching...
    How poor was she before she became the Valkyrie, the goddess of present.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    when are we getting a VP game with hrist has the main character though

when........
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Ok you are going to open a can of worms and create more drama. May I call you Drama queen? This is essentially what you are stirring up. With that said I shall begin my research and have it written down before posting unless @Spacecats (please put an end to this atrocious nonsense this PheonixKiss is starting up). Till then It's on.
  • I don't care what it's called. But i would wish that we could get a new class that is NOT race/gender specific.
    What is it? Is it because it's too much work to make gear for all the races?
    I personally think it sucks big time, that whenever we get a new class, we are forced to pick a specific race and gender. At least make new classes for other races. How about a giant-ish class for Baraka?
    I'm sick and tired of being forced to play as a girl, just to be able to enjoy the new classes
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    No go play Tera :P

@PhoenixKiss
    Someone already replied to you about Norse and Tera

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/119805/#Comment_119805
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Batice wrote: »
    I don't care what it's called. But i would wish that we could get a new class that is NOT race/gender specific.
    What is it? Is it because it's too much work to make gear for all the races?
    I personally think it sucks big time, that whenever we get a new class, we are forced to pick a specific race and gender. At least make new classes for other races. How about a giant-ish class for Baraka?
    I'm sick and tired of being forced to play as a girl, just to be able to enjoy the new classes

When it comes to gender locking I couldn't agree more. Second life is a Developers dream come true, people from all walks of life can make products and make actually money with it. No matter the gender, no matter the race those with invested ownership to Second life are making millions of dollars. While MMO"s struggle at the concept of what actually does make logical sense. It's really too bad that Tera capabilities are hindered to the few "genre" of unnormal ideologies.
  • edited March 2017
    CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEXT TIME TOGETHER. REALLY IT CAN'T BE AT ALL. SOMETHING WE CAN ALL DEAL WITH.

[...]

REALLY ENMASSE SHOULD NOT DENY GLAIVER. IT WAS ACCEPTABLE BY MOST!

Most, or all? Because I can tell you that I quite dislike Glaiver -- whether it's accurate or not (some have commented that it's not technically a glaive) I think it sounds pretty awful. So if you really want something "we can all deal with," I would have rejected this one. But it's a moot point anyway because EME couldn't deal with it, and it's their job to market it -- they have a say in it too.

The only reason you're arguing for consensus is because it would have given you veto rights. But it also would have given me and everyone else veto rights. Consensus is impossible.
  • Glaiver sucks, even paragon is better then this.

I preferred Moondancer, but I don't hate Valkyrie.

I wish we had of selected the candidates though, I wanted Poledancer for the lol's.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Ok you are going to open a can of worms and create more drama. May I call you Drama queen? This is essentially what you are stirring up. With that said I shall begin my research and have it written down before posting unless @Spacecats (please put an end to this atrocious nonsense this PheonixKiss is starting up). Till then It's on.

You don't read at all do you?

That's funny coming form someone that hasn't read what anyone else has posted and shown proof of. You are just ignoring what everyone else is saying letting it go in one ear and out the other. The saying "There is none so blind as "he" whom does not see fits you to a tee."

Everyone knows that ALOT of players dislike Valkyrie. Everyone also knows ALOT more players disliked Moondancer. Even still more players would have disliked Glaiver. There are those that wanted to push for that theN. And yet there was not a single bit of proof that would have even lead for this to be a logical choice for the name.

ON another note: Many have constantly shown you how the name Valkyrie fits perfectly fine. HOWEVER, since you are going to act like a SPOILED ROTTEN LITTLE BRAT. The paddle is coming out soon with a smack down to prove YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.

BE SILENT FEMALE!
  • AnjonAnjon ✭✭
    Kind of went off the rails at the end there, huh.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Glaiver sucks, even paragon is better then this.

I preferred Moondancer, but I don't hate Valkyrie.

I wish we had of selected the candidates though, I wanted Poledancer for the lol's.

I WILL CONCUR ATLEAST TO THIS: There was three months for there to at least come to some sort of community consensus by poll research.

There in the past in any society, is a way to know what the community wants. This is done by research. For example: How would subway know which change to do with its menu unless it receives ideas from the community that shops there? It's called feedback.

With that type feedback, we could have gotten the ideas for the next class name on a poll if someone chose to fill one out.

That name would have been shown on a prospective names list and not hidden. Those that would have gone to the poll could have either liked that prospective name by giving it a like, a yes, or a +1.

If any of the prospective names on that list was not to the players liking, they would have then had an opportunity to add a name in for themselves.

Now, with in a weeks time before the class is release like we just did. The names on the list reaching the top five if there were 5 at least, could have then been placed on a poll in which the community could have then have a more "peaceful" voting process, and we would not be hearing from crying children like PheonixKiss. (God how stubborn and annoying that one is.)

@Anjon yes.
    And I'm sorry for that but someone has to sometimes.
  • edited March 2017
    Hi all.

Sorry to say I'm closing this thread now that the poll has run its course. You're still free to discuss your thoughts on the new class, but the thread here has spun into several directions that aren't conducive to actual discussion. Please remember that even if you disagree with someone else's opinion, you still have to respect them in these forums if you want to remain here.

As for the Valkyrie topic, the poll has ended and the community has voted on the new class name. It may not be the name you wanted personally, but please respect other people's choices along with the fact that the voting has ended, there won't be another poll, and regardless of what preconceptions you have about the name Valkyrie, she will have her own origin within the TERA universe that doesn't rely on any other game, story, or mythology. TERA's Valkyrie will be unique to the excellent dream world that is TERA just like Argons, dragons, arcannons, talking fungus, sadistic mandrakes, sky cruisers, time travel, jet cycles, gods with split personalities, and the strange rock-face gods who fathered them.
This discussion has been closed.