There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

New Class Glaive Release 4/4 Confirmed?

I don't want to call it paragon, will just call it "glaive" for now.

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    edit.: nvm i am blind....
  • the only name better then Glaive or Glaiver is absolutely anything else.
  • ShadowOfLightShadowOfLight ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    the only name better then Glaive or Glaiver is absolutely anything else.

It IS a glavier tho. paragon isn't anything. might as well call it astronaut since it has to deal with the moon so much.
  • the only name better then Glaive or Glaiver is absolutely anything else.

It IS a glavier tho. paragon isn't anything. might as well call it astronaut since it has to deal with the moon so much.

Honestly... that would have been a better name xD!
  • narkfestmojonarkfestmojo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    no matter what name was selected people would have piled hate all over it
    Lots of people hated Glaiver and would have been on this forum raging about it as you are now

only name which was widely liked was Lunar Dancer, but the universe would have imploded or something if EME chose a 2 word name.
  • Glaiver isn't great either, but at least it's accurate/makes sense.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only name better then Glaive or Glaiver is absolutely anything else.

a paragon :3 https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tN-YRu8QdY8/maxresdefault.jpg
  • The name reservation box does say "You'll be able to create this character on 4/4/2017"
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xplato wrote: »
    doubt it's being released on the 4th of april, the name reservation lasts until then. imo 2-3 weeks. everything get's released in the same time frame as Ktera.

There won't be any purpose in having name reservation once the class is released because you would just create your character. So yeah, as was mentioned above, I think that is the scheduled release date. It is also within their earlier-stated window (end-March/early-April).
  • I am hoping too that there is some other stuff that comes with the name reservation other than character slot, probably a box that contains special costume for Paragon (like they did with Brawler), and some gold (or emeralds / pearls to sell to vendor for gold) and some other things.

We will have to see what events they have planned before April though.
  • AnjonAnjon ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/paragon

It is literally the most accurate class name we have in the game right now.
  • How so? In what way does the definition of paragon have any particular connection to the wielder of a glaive.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    KnightFalz wrote: »
    How so? In what way does the definition of paragon have any particular connection to the wielder of a glaive.

He meant that the new class is a class of supreme perfection, with OP DPS and even buffs the party up.
  • DesuskyDesusky ✭✭✭
    lets just focus on the main question and not the name
    is it confirmed or not? 4/4
    @Spacecats @Noesis
This discussion has been closed.