Velika (PvE) server is up and running! Thank you for your patience :)

New Class Glaive Release 4/4 Confirmed?

13»

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Nootiful wrote: »
    Why would they put that date on the name reservation saying you can "create" it at that point if its not actually going to be that day

Because the system programmed by BHS requires they set a date, and it has to be at least on that date or earlier so that the reservation system will work. If it were after the date they eventually settle on, it would block you from creating a character until that later date, so obviously that's worse. Hence, the soonest possible date, but not the guaranteed date. The "not before" date.
  • Stick Fighter
  • How about we wait patiently for this new and fun class. :)
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    Hold your panties! Why so emotional over if it will be 4/4 or 4/5? Who cares really. Another broken class and you will wait forever to get in que anyway at the time class will be out.
  • Seriously, dont you remember the patch note that said that dragons would be guaranteed after 8 dragon claws? https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/11316/regarding-dragon-scales-in-patch-notes/p1 , and it was a translate mistake? Really? Dont you know the game? What you are doing? Dont you know what you have to translate? Now, again same story, something you said now suddenly changed. Game says that i would be able to play the new class on 4/4, im not pissed off because the change of date, im pissed off because it seems that you want to kill the game, most people got bored of the acual dungeons, my server is dead (i just have to check global to realize that) so others servers too, you messed up badly with the kyra event and i can keep counting things all night long... The new class was a way to revive the game. (Plus pvp is dead than ever)
    edited March 2017
    Valern wrote: »
    im not pissed off because the change of date, im pissed off because it seems that you want to kill the game,

Whether it comes out on 4 April, 6 April, 11 April, 13 April, or whatever isn't be the difference between "reviving the game" and "killing the game." People who are going to come back for the new class will still come back for the new class. And, regardless of when it comes out, it's not going to solve the fundamental problems anyway. Any "revival" will just be temporary, and people who would be bored will soon be bored again. None of the previous classes revived the game, just provided a temporary boost.
  • Lessiem wrote: »
    Noesis wrote: »
    4/4 is not a confirmed date for the new class launch, sorry to disappoint. The way the name reservation event works is that we set the reservation AND the claim periods at the same time. the 4th of April is the earliest possible date that the new class could come out, but it's not a guarantee. I set that as the date for the claim event to begin to make sure that nobody who reserved their name would be unable to create their new character during launch, because that would just about be the worst experience possible.

"you will be able to create and login with this character on 4/4/"

You're going to have to excuse me but, if you guys put something like this in the launcher, and days later you change everything according to your convenience do not expect people to not get angry.
    This shows how little serious your company is. This shows how little important Tera is among your other "games". This shows you lack of commitment with your player base, and is not the first time, and surely it will not be the last.
    Really sad to read something like this one more time.

i'd have to agree with you, and i'm going to say this again.

There are kids and busy adults that just login to play this game without ever reading forum or announcements.
    and this game is going to the consoles where even more players do not read the forum.

you guys should really change what it says on the selection screen.

i want future players to have faith in tera. please help yourself.

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the translators play the game lol
  • Noesis wrote: »
    4/4 is not a confirmed date for the new class launch, sorry to disappoint. The way the name reservation event works is that we set the reservation AND the claim periods at the same time. the 4th of April is the earliest possible date that the new class could come out, but it's not a guarantee. I set that as the date for the claim event to begin to make sure that nobody who reserved their name would be unable to create their new character during launch, because that would just about be the worst experience possible.

Reported
  • Noesis wrote: »

Cool, guess that means i'll be quitting Tera yet again if it isn't out tomorrow.
  • Valern wrote: »
    im not pissed off because the change of date, im pissed off because it seems that you want to kill the game,

Whether it comes out on 4 April, 6 April, 11 April, 13 April, or whatever isn't be the difference between "reviving the game" and "killing the game." People who are going to come back for the new class will still come back for the new class. And, regardless of when it comes out, it's not going to solve the fundamental problems anyway. Any "revival" will just be temporary, and people who would be bored will soon be bored again. None of the previous classes revived the game, just provided a temporary boost.

I know me and 5 friends who expect it out tomorrow, if it's not we are done with Tera again.
    edited April 2017
    JKLR9CP4MC wrote: »
    Valern wrote: »

I know me and 5 friends who expect it out tomorrow, if it's not we are done with Tera again.

Well, it's a foregone conclusion because it's confirmed to be not coming out tomorrow in NA. I'm not sure why it's tomorrow or never, but if those are your conditions... well, you have your answer.
13»
This discussion has been closed.