[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

New class poll

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/117333/#Comment_117333
When the community rose as one against Gunner, EME publicly admitted they should've consulted before carving it in stone; which then led to Lucid and Tensus names, with a promise or "never more" of such a thing

Which they did. Credit where credit is due.
Chapeau EME, chapeau

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    And no lunar dancer in the poll... I wonder why wasnt added
  • Moondancer, Glaivedancer but not Poledancer :)
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers for that, EME. Also thanks for the choices.
  • Maatkara wrote: »
    Moondancer, Glaivedancer but not Poledancer :)

Female gender locked class with that weapon type, I think you got a legit name right here.
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    Need to be a single word, lunardancer would be so ugly just like glaivedancer and moondancer.
    Hope valkyrie wins. :)
  • @Spacecats so if you didn't already know but Moondancer is a character from a TV show Called "My LIttle Pony " and if i'm not mistaken they have copyright privileges and all right's reserved to that name.. so i would suggest that you change the name to something other than that or you will probably be getting a lawsuit filed against you guys for stealing their character name without any permission whatsoever.
  • Moondancer is getting my vote! Valkery Just sounds Just blah...
  • They had to do it with a vote. No matter what name EME chose you would have people raging on the forums.
    Although I think they needed more choices and a name suggestion thread prior to the vote.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I can't decide between Valkyrie and Moondancer.

I like Moondancer because a lot of the skills leave moon-like after effects and it's thte closest reference to the Moon we have.

I like Valkyrie because the class looks OP af and OP af comes with the responsibility of deciding what lives and what dies. Also, can you imagine slaying everything in sight while Wagner's "The Ride of the Valkyries" (or the music from the Apocalypse Now Helicopter Scene) is being blasted through your Discord/TS?
  • Thanks for the choice XD
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    I can't decide between Valkyrie and Moondancer.

I like Moondancer because a lot of the skills leave moon-like after effects and it's thte closest reference to the Moon we have.

I like Valkyrie because the class looks OP af and OP af comes with the responsibility of deciding what lives and what dies. Also, can you imagine slaying everything in sight while Wagner's "The Ride of the Valkyries" (or the music from the Apocalypse Now Helicopter Scene) is being blasted through your Discord/TS?

Valkyrie is not a good name.
    what if they nerf the class in the future? they wont always be strong.
    plus if we get selectable male option added , vaklyrie wont be a good name because valkyrie is female.

forget the male option we know than never bhs will ad male option, we are scarlet blade 2 :3
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Moondancer sounds great.

Still voted Valkyrie though, gotta represent the home team (Scandinavian). ^_^
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    Can you add Glaiver to the list? Most of the player agree that it is the best name for the class. Glaivedancer is so silly that no one votes for it. :(
  • edited March 2017
    Still think Dragoon is the best option. Dragoons are typically known in the MMO world for using glaives or spears as weapons and have jump based attacks. Valkyrie is more of a sword and shield maiden type...

If Dragoon is not going to be listed as a choice, would likely go with Moon Dancer to respect the original creators wishes...