The State of the Poll

Comments

• JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Update
    2103 to 2160 Valkyrie continues to lead by the 1%. At present, there is a calm over the sea of Tera players in regards to the poll. Mere brief ripples appear from the quiet noise that still attempts to break the surface of EnMasse's resolve to stick to the plan. EnMasse claims that it shall not change the plan, and the present poll is fine the way it is. With work loads piling up from oncoming patches and translations in codes for game files. There attentions are now diverted to continue on with business as intended. On Sunday the poll will closed and Monday the files will be completed for the next patch to be installed. Meanwhile, like dragons peering over a cliff upon tiny ants, those in power continue to watch the polls results.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    go valkyrie team B)
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Update

2469 to 2552 Valkyrie continues to lead by 1%. This is now the second day of the poll. The Community has settled quiet as before a storm, watching themselves no doubt with anticipation as the only leading names of the poll continue to run nearly neck and neck.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    go valkyrie team B)
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Go Valkyrie I am cheering for you!!
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    I voted Valkyrie because I certainly do not want Moondancer. It kinda looks tacky. I don't see how Valkyrie is relevant but at least it has a ring to it, so might as well support what I think is the better of the two leading choices.
  • Several are voting for Valkyrie, which is the name that was voted and chosen by the russian server's players for that mentioned server. Instead to vote for something already chosen by others for themselves, we (this NA comunity) should vote for a diferent name and make a diference between the russian server and not just follow and copy what they already have voted and chosen. It is about the comunity's identity. Many times, many have complained about not being diferent from others or not having a content that is diferent from others and right now instead to chose for a diferent name, most are voting for the name already chosen by others as I mentioned.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I voted Valkryie because having a name that sounds like some magical winged Unicorn for a class like this makes me want to jump off a cliff.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    moondancer is not my choice it is why i chose valkyrie

but if the name was moonraker the best james bond movie i would chose this name B)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    @Nedylene

Voting for Moondancer is not going to make the choice more original at all.

This is a pool about preference and is good to see that amount of player base is making their voice being hear by themselfs and not for the 10 persons who always pretend to speak for the whole comunity.

Right now we have 2 leading choices and by now Valkirie has being gaining small ground from Moondancer.

Virtualy Valkirie is going to win but the diference is just as small that in a matter of one day the tide can change to favor Moondance.

Today and Tomorrow will give us the gits of the most probable winner of the pool.

Eitherway I will like to have class with a god/goddess like name rather than a Michael Jackson reference.
  • It's older then Michael Jackson...

kzEJDAVATmiROeRIm4Pd_Moonwalk%20Charlie%20Chaplin.gif

That old.
  • its scary being intimidated to get banned just for voting. not even gonna bother voting. kinda knows what it feels like to be an american minority now.
  • Liverneck wrote: »
    its scary being intimidated to get banned just for voting. not even gonna bother voting. kinda knows what it feels like to be an american minority now.

You only get banned if you vote across multiple accounts, this is not unclear or unreasonable.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liverneck wrote: »
    its scary being intimidated to get banned just for voting. not even gonna bother voting. kinda knows what it feels like to be an american minority now.

The only ones who need to fear get banned is ppl that like to cheat in the pool.

If your intentions were that then is good to know we don't have to worry about you trying to cheat.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Moonwalker o.o