The State of the Poll

Comments

• New class will be called Moon Valkyrie so that everyone can be happy in the end
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    Lyem wrote: »
    Makes me feel like there was no reason to change it from paragon at all.

It's weapon is a Guandao, a Chinese weapon used in martial arts.
    It's Castanic locked, meaning she'll be horned, tan and full of tattoos.

If someone could point what a Valkyrie has in common with it, but we know the answer is nothing.

Basically it was never supposed to have something to do with the class or represent her, community just wanted to choose a random weird name themselves.

but commander fraya asked hamisna to become a valkyrie to kidnap argon warrior and change them into b00b elf B)

She had to push back the argons.
  • WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    nevermind .....
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    i think that because the poll is literrally so close between two names: moondancer and valkyrie
    that is going to be disappointing.
    half of the people want one, the other half want the other.

if the poll had only just two choices, votes wouldnt have been lost to the other 3 names ( paragon, glaivedancer, sentinel )
    and maybe we could have seen a clearer picture?

OR
    Add like 5 other options and see the world burn

Frankly I'm good with Valkyrie and Moondancer (except that friggin pony thing)
  • Here's a suggestion. How about we get free wings if it's going to be named Valkyrie? Everyone that reserved a name for the new class could get an item box that has the wings, perhaps?
    edited March 2017
    WitchyGirl wrote: »
    i think that because the poll is literrally so close between two names: moondancer and valkyrie
    that is going to be disappointing.
    half of the people want one, the other half want the other.

if the poll had only just two choices, votes wouldnt have been lost to the other 3 names ( paragon, glaivedancer, sentinel )
    and maybe we could have seen a clearer picture?

They chose to waste their vote on the other 3 names, their fault. Can't wait to make my valkyrie.
    Lynnetta wrote: »
    Here's a suggestion. How about we get free wings if it's going to be named Valkyrie? Everyone that reserved a name for the new class could get an item box that has the wings, perhaps?

If they're Darkan wings I'm on board with this idea.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Update
    2776 to 2852 Valkyrie continues to lead by 1%. This is now the fourth day of the poll. The poll will be closing tomorrow. Get your votes in while you can. Moondancer is on the tail end of Valkyrie by only 76 votes. There is a very close margin which could easily change over night and overtake the name Valkyrie if things continue at this rate. Moondancer has been on the tail of Valkyrie since day one of the poll and the pursuit to be number one has been relentless to say the least. Throughout the forums an upset is starting to rise in anticipations of an expected loss to take place. Many are upset already thinking that Valkyrie will win without a doubt. One may say there is Civil Unrest within the forums a day before it closes down.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is not close tonight ?
  • I just find it, very very suspicious that whenever Moondancer got a bit higher votes Valkyrie gets more votes (at the same rate). And the difference has always been around 100 votes after day 1. I personally think is rigged and no matter what EME says about keeping a close eye for people not to make multiple accounts to vote, 'cause they can be banned for that. I HIGHLY doubt they'll ban anyone over this.

That being said, I'm fine with wichever name wins, I don't dislike either. I'm just gonna wait for the actual character to be out to enjoy it, no matter the name. After all, any of those in the poll were better than Paragon D:!
  • Valkyrie needs to win. Moondancer looks sooo dumb.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xuekao

Exactly.

We dont need a Michael Jackson referense on a Fantasy game.

Those who are not feeded enoith with moon reference they can go and see the movie Moonwalker so they can apease their feelings.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Finale Update.

**Note: I apologize for misinformation. The Polls closed at midnight on this Sunday. Time is now 3:00 Pm Central.

In appears from the polls that Valkyrie is in fact the winner of the Votes.
    Spacecats said The plan is to keep this poll going until Sunday at midnight, when the votes will be counted and the winner will be selected. Monday morning our writing team will get to work localizing the game files for the class update, implementing the name players chose.

I personally would like to thank everyone that participated in this voting poll to make things a bit more interesting for me. I actually enjoyed this and I felt like it gave me an extra reason to be more progressive in the forums. This has been exciting to watch from my perspective. I look forward in the future to see more like this. With that said congratulations and kudo's to those that were supportive to the name of Valkyrie. Perhaps in memory of Moondancer, EnMasse can make an npc for Castanica with a female dancing under the moonlight on a pole. *winks*
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RimbaldiOfTera

The time zone for the pool is Pacific Time.

We will have more time after 0:00 hours hits Central Time.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    @RimbaldiOfTera

The time zone for the pool is Pacific Time.

We will have more time after 0:00 hours hits Central Time.

timezones1.jpg
    pacific_time_by_rimbaldi-db1bbly.png

I have to correct you. Sorry. (It's Poll not pool)
    Already happened. The poll has ended.