[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

Please note some of these for future event, Thanks.

1st of all thanks for events and a good start of 2017, as I said before it started good and promising so far and glad you guys are focused and active more than ever for us. These things I suggest are not issues, they are just suggestions. Mostly refers to myself so I can participate on the events a bit more :p

1: Kyra event was a good event, thanks for it. But it would be nice if the reward starts at an average rate, so it stands like that. For example: On the leveling event, it was 3 for each 5 levels from lvl 25, seems much, then it turned to 1. It is not much of a problem, but for those people which joined the event later, it is kinda unfair because it was 3 before. So a plan for those which are joining an event in the middle of it or at the end of it would be nice.

2: Please consider 9 AM to 11 AM PST time for hunting events like Santa/Cata Neon, people that work PMs can enjoy/join it from US, also people like from far far away land can enjoy/join this time, so it would be nice to have this 2 hour period like before, thanks.

Thanks for the events and Ninja Patches, poll and other stuff at whole EME team. Specially @Spacecats and @Noesis <3

if you guys have suggestion you think can help on future events mention it nicely. It is not about events lacking or anything, just 2 simple thing I thought I could add =)

Comments

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    You're missing one thing.

Neon Mongos.

the end.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    You're missing one thing.

Neon Mongos.

the end.

lol, let Kyra pass some time :D
  • Um No
    Kyra's event blew chunks for anyone leveling.
    and time wise, sorry to say this, but this is NA not the EU - your times while not a disaster would benefit few in NA
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double drop or triple drop event would be nice before the patch comes.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Um No
    Kyra's event blew chunks for anyone leveling.
    and time wise, sorry to say this, but this is NA not the EU - your times while not a disaster would benefit few in NA
    Didn't know Kyra was meant to be a lvl event
    So what does the NA server cover ? Last time I looked it covered AU and there are a good quantity of players from AU so flexibility would help others the NA server is Apparently for as well as EU
  • I think you completely missed the point. One catalyst for every 5 levels? Hmmm was listed as three, not everyone is at 65 to be able to score catalysts.

9 am to 11 am pst - is noon to 3 est, so where do people that actually work and have jobs or go to school in NA (the majority btw) benefit? Again this is the North American server not SEA or EU.

Personally I would prefer to see two time periods as there are a lot of players outside NA.

• tisnotme wrote: »
    Didn't know Kyra was meant to be a lvl event

You should of. If an event gives out extra rewards for leveling it is at least in part a leveling event. I didn't see anything wrong with that part of it myself. If instead of getting X when I level I get X+, for no real extra effort, then I'm going to see it as a positive.
  • edited March 2017
    I think you completely missed the point. One catalyst for every 5 levels? Hmmm was listed as three, not everyone is at 65 to be able to score catalysts.
    It was an issue that lasted for about three days in the middle of the event, and was fixed by the weekend -- but it's true that people did miss out. That being said, catalysts also dropped from leveling dungeons as well. Given the rate that you earn XP in dungeons now, it probably would have been most time-efficient to just level using dungeons, because then you get the dungeon catalysts and the level thresholds.

In the end, bug notwithstanding (and I do think it should have been fixed more quickly...), this particular Kyra's event was more generous to leveling players than some of the previous ones, probably because they had the level-range boxes this time. In the past they were always worried that whatever rewards they gave to leveling players could be too easily farmed by level 65s, so it was always a pittance. This time, leveling players at least had the option to farm the level-appropriate dungeons as they went, and if they did that they'd probably hit level 65 fairly quickly.
  • @Counterpoint the leveling was never fixed, they were received once at the start as three, then once again as three when hitting 65. If it was ever fixed in between it never lasted. I leveled 5 toons during this even and received one catalyst per 5 levels.

As for the dungeons, sure you got boxes, you ran a dungeon twice and you were out of the range for which you could open the box you received.

However the opening post was about changing times that will benefit few in NA which is EM's target audience. So why don't you attempt to put your "wisdom" there.
  • People were leveling during this event? I thought everyone was abusing SSNM and LKNM for the catalysts.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    9 am to 11 am pst - is noon to 3 est, so where do people that actually work and have jobs or go to school in NA (the majority btw) benefit? Again this is the North American server not SEA or EU.

Personally I would prefer to see two time periods as there are a lot of players outside NA.

I think you missed the point, these time zones were suggested for those in NA that have jobs or school during the PM hours, yes it isn't the majority but it does benefit some of NA. If these times just so happen to help the AU community (which don't have a server themselves really) then it's even better.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    The event was wildly inconsistent. Legendary mongos weren't scheduled, changes occurred to how many catas you got from leveling, rewards from legendary mongos kept changing, new stuff was added to the possible potion shack rolls, common/uncommon mongo loot tables were changed, common mongo spawn rates were altered (or bugged), some bosses required x amount of hits to kill - making them take 5-10 times longer to kill (which was a good thing) than the others.

If the inconsistencies were ironed out and the event catered to more than just the NA population, the event would have been 5/7, perfect.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Counterpoint the leveling was never fixed, they were received once at the start as three, then once again as three when hitting 65. If it was ever fixed in between it never lasted. I leveled 5 toons during this even and received one catalyst per 5 levels.

As for the dungeons, sure you got boxes, you ran a dungeon twice and you were out of the range for which you could open the box you received.

However the opening post was about changing times that will benefit few in NA which is EM's target audience. So why don't you attempt to put your "wisdom" there.

It was fixed. I didn't level much, but one of my alt got to 55 and got 3 catas. That was after people reporting were having of only getting 1 cata when reaching a milestone.

Also, what would NA TERA lose by extending event hours to be a bit more friendly towards people outside NA?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't mention that to start an argument about EU and NA, we all know this is NA, it is just we had that time, and lots of players around that time can enjoy that hours, b/c that is my daily hour to attend usually, I see people from every other regions plus same people from NA which play in the morning since their school and job starts afternoon. That timing was happening on Mongo hunts before, or some other timing, so I think if @Spacecats & @Noesis do that, it would be so noice for us, to have that 2 hours like before o:) Cause NA Tera is da best Tera,
  • No arguments, just hard to find times that would benefit the most people regardless of location. which is why I believe twice daily would probably benefit more and include those not in NA.
    I'd also like to see the legendary at random times rather than all at once. It would open this up to more people.