[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

3/3 Twitch Stream: How to Die in Battlegrounds

LEgzNME.jpg

This week I'll be getting my GM butt kicked in Fraywind and Corsair's Stronghold. We'll also have trivia questions in Twitch chat and prize raffles in between matches. Battlegrounds match across all servers so get ready to hop in the queue if you're ready to battle!

The stream begins at 3 p.m. PST right here:

Comments

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    GM [filtered] is new?
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Is it powers the word filtered?
    Edit: Nope

Trial and error time:
    cheats
    Edit: Can't think of any other word q.q

[filtered] ?
    Butt ?
    Wtf lmao..
  • edited March 2017
    It filtered a bad word for "booty" ;D
  • Can we have a hint on what the topic the trivia questions may be? I want to be prepared for the test.
  • Nobupad wrote: »
    Can we have a hint on what the topic the trivia questions may be? I want to be prepared for the test.

I will ask exactly how many items are for sale on the Tempest Reach broker. This number constantly changes so please make sure you're always counting.

(don't do this)
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I will ask exactly how many items are for sale on the Tempest Reach broker. This number constantly changes so please make sure you're always counting.

You're a monster! :cry:
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    rip stamina heart

I'll be sure to tune in. ~
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    So basically it is our chance to get back at you for the torture you made us endure on Monday. Got it!
  • Exactly right.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry Spacey I will protect youu lol
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Any codes?
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    code is glaivey mcglaiveface
  • did the server crash for Spacecats?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    did the server crash for Spacecats?

he just wanted every one to Die in Battlegrounds :p
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hey Spacecats, when you stop streaming the PC you should turn off is the one you are using to play and not the server.

Return there and turn on so we can play :(